Fabulous 9 Total Reviews
Fabulous 9 Total Reviews

20th Sep 2016

The owner and front desk staff were very nice but didn't interact much unless I had questions. I had an ensuite single. It was small but nice and had everything I needed. Lighting in the bathroom was pretty terrible, though. Very difficult to do makeup in the mirror. It's very quiet and in a great part of town with lots of restaurants and beautiful streets to wander. The highlight for me was eating breakfast on their lovely patio!