Milano Tourist Rest Reviews

596 /40 , Stage 01, Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka

Hi! I changed my plans when in Sri Lanka so when I came the 22 of Feb to Milano Tourist Rest there was no room but they made no fuss about it but directed me to another nearby - Belbourne Tourist Rest. This place, I think ,was built recently and was spotless, rooms big, staff extremely helpful and friendly. And with a beautiful garden tended by a gardener all day long - a delight.. No noise and a guard during the night. Good breakfast!

I was very happy for 3 full days in this very nice place. Thanks a lot. I will come back as soon as possible! The staff is incredible and very friendly!

Had a great stay at Milano. Facilities and room were very good as was the value for money. The most striking asset, however, was the staff- all smiles, extremely willing to help, answer any questions and doting. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

• 2nd Dec 2014