7.5
Very Good 82 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 82 Total Reviews
Milano Tourist Rest Located at 596 /40 , Stage 01, , Anuradhapura.
Sri Lanka
Anuradhapura 50000 596 /40 , Stage 01
75% 82
8.3249363 80.4170304
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
16th May 2016

Great hotel in a quiet and relaxed garden atmosphere. Breakfast in the garden was very special. The rooms are very comfortable but the wifi barely worked. We loved our stay here.

• Canada, Couple, 41+
7th Mar 2016
8.0

The hotel part is very good but food is poor. Breakfasts at Milano are 600 Rs + 10% service/person for a mediocre continental breakfast or two versions off a Sri Lankan breakfast. Fortunately, there is a small local bakery about 200 m out the gate to the left where breakfasts are 100 to 200 Rs/person with fresh-baked goods (sweet or savoury) and great freshly made juices. For dinner, Walkers, out gate and to the right, 10 minutes by foot, 2 minutes by tuk-tuk. Fantastic food, great prices.

• France, Male, 41+
15th Feb 2016

Staff very kindly

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Jan 2016
3.4

I really didn't enjoy my stay. I found the staff rude and overbearing. As a solo female traveller I hated the gangs of men hanging around and sniggering while I ate. In addition to this all extras are costly. The restaurant is overpriced and Internet is 50rs for 15mins. Finally the front desk gave me advice on where to walk to explore the ancient city. When I followed this route I ended up alone on a rural road where a man exposed himself to me in an agressive way!