Milhouse Avenue Reviews

Avenida de Mayo 1245, Buenos Aires, Argentina

To summarise in a word.. amazing! The staff were amazing and were really willing to go over the top to help you feel at home, offer advice and help where needed, the place was amazing (really cool facilities and quick wifi) and the food was amazing (fantastic place to get a burger especially when you’re nursing a hangover). Thanks guys I’m really glad that I choose to stay here!! Martin

• 11th Apr 2015

Awesome place but does have some glaring problems: WiFi doesn't reach your form, big negative there. The rooms are nice but lacking amenities: no wall plug ins by beds and only having one electrical plug in is terrible for 8 people to share. Definitely needs to fix that. I was happy with my experience overall, good people all around.

Staff were super helpful and ready to help with anything. Easy to meet people if youre on your own. Especially after a few happy hour drinks!

This is a great hostel for meeting people. The hostel organises nights out every night and there is a before party every night at either Avenue or Hipo. I went to Hipo and I definitely prefer Avenue. The common areas are much bigger at Avenue. The rooms are big and clean and lockers are provided. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was nice. The wifi was ok and the location was amazing. I really enjoyed the Completo Tango night. I actually can't find fault with the hostel.

Huge hostel with good facicilities in central location. Dorms towards the main street can be really noisy. If you're around 20 and you're looking for a true party hostel this is your place.

A huge party hostel, breakfast is average, go here to meet people and party.

Real party hostel. Most of the staff were extremely helpful.

the craziest week of out lives

My boyfriend

A good hostel but not what I expected- the party nights were more like tacky school discos. It didn't have the atmosphere if hoped for but the staff were good and the facilities were ok.

I can see why Millhouse gets so many rave reviews--it's a total blast. It's like having a social organizer planning your days and evenings, from language learning to bike tours, and happy hours to nights out at Buenos Aires' best clubs. You can't go wrong, you'll meet tons of great people and have a total blast. I'm sure I'll be back.

• 12th Mar 2015

Fun party hostel, can be a bit loud late at night, but this is BA after all.

This is a great hostel if you like loud music and parties. After touring around for 5 days I would have chosen to stay in Palermo. It had a lot of cute shops and restaurants and isn't as dirty as downtown.

This is a party hostel. If you're a lone traveller you'll have a great time but you'll need to make a bit of effort as it doesn't have a great sense of community given it's size..

Great rooms and facilities with an added sense of feeling ripped off at every corner. Staying in Milhouse makes you feel like a walking wallet but happy for them to take your money. Perfect location, friendly staff and pretty lame parties. I am annoyed I enjoyed it as much as I did and need to cleanse myself of such sin. Has the atmosphere of a mega club set in a small town.

Stayed at the Milhouse hostel for 4 nights and had an absolutely brilliant time! Brilliant for meeting people and going out, has such a good atmosphere. The hostel makes all trips easy to arrange and staff are very helpful. Only down side is it is not that clean but the social aspects definitely make up for it. If you're looking for a social party hostel this is the best to go to

Good hostel in a great location. Fun to have joint events with the other Milhouse hostel but it wasn't as crazy a party hostel as everyone said it was. Staff were really helpful and friendly too.

Really cool building and great setup. Some of the staff are pretty rude and not particularly happy to help (for e.g. asked if they could print us some tickets and was told printer was broken.. asked if we could try anyway and printer worked - was then told off for printing too many pages? Other times staff rolled eyes when we asked questions or for directions...some other staff were great though. had an ok time here but probably wouldn't recommend this hostel.

We had a 4 person private dorm. Everything was clean and well looked after. Staff were very helpful. Everything in this hostel has an extra price, We found paying 20pesos per person for air conditioning from 11pm to 11am ridiculously crazy. Seemed more like a hotel then a hostel.

The best hostel I have stayed in. The atmosphere was great and we met loads of great people, and the parties are fun. It is kept so clean, with rooms cleaned everyday. The staff are really helpful and the tours are easy ways to send around Beunos Aires. I would definitely go back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5