Milhouse Avenue Reviews

Avenida de Mayo 1245, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Good place to stay overall. Lots of trips etc to do from the hostal. Also so many rooms, so good opportunity to meet people.

One of those massive hostels, so perhaps not great for meeting people if you are traveling on your own. Offered all sorts of tours and activities. Amazing showers! Staff were nice. If only spending a few days in BA and doing the tourist sites - perfect location!

Great atmosphere, very lively, lots of fun people.

I was there only for a night, but i liked a lot. Nothing to complain. I really recommend it for everyone.

Very good location ! Staff is really helpful and provide a lot of activities to guests.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Milhouse is one of the best hostels I've stopped in...and I've stopped in a fair few! The staff are helpful and welcoming, and there's a programme of tours/activities/bars each day. The hostel is clean, bright and has all the mod cons you'd need. It's a social hostel where it's very easy to meet you people. I stopped at this hostel 3 different time on my South America trip...would definitely recommend!

Fantastic hostel, well presented and spacious. stayed in a double room, it was like staying in a hotel. only wish we could of stayed longer. WiFi could be improved in the common area in the basement.

the location its perfect, there are many activities to do at the hostel and the price is right.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Nice for partying but failed in all other categories.

• 26th Jul 2014

The best hostel I've ever been to. Very big with awesome staff, amazing atmosphere most nights with a wicked cocktails bar / happy hour, lots of partying most nights yet they manage to keep rooms clean and as long as you're not near the ground floor I never had any trouble sleeping or with anything really. Average breakfast but I found that to be the case with most hostels anyway - who cares free food Best place to have a good time at night AND activities during the day. Very nice place; do it

Reeked of cigarette smoke the entire time

I really enjoyed my stay in the twin private room, would be great if the wifi could be connected to on the upper levels. Really liked the prices of food/drinks/tours etc. Was a bit unsure about what times food was available to buy, told a few different times. Staff were really helpful and friendly AND knowledgable. Really enjoyed my stay.

Good hostel, lots going on and extremely social. Had twin private, good space and facilities. Best showers going.

Very nice hostel, in a good location, and with very friendly and helpful staff. They helped us to book a bike tour and a graffiti tour, as well as our bus tickets to Rosario. Big screen to watch Wimbledon and the world cup games was an added bonus. However (this may just have been during our stay) the hostel was full of pretty boring people who didn't go out much. The hostel seemed to attract people who were content not to even see Buenos Aires and all it had to offer, not even to go out to bars

A lot to do and a lot of company! Simple as that! Parties every night and various tours to do every day of the week if you're up earlier that 3 pm after the partying! The staff is ready to help at moment's notice and everyone is pretty friendly except for the short female manager.

The staff were really friendly and helpful....especially the lady who help make my mate tea (sorry I forgot here name)

Basic room facilities - bunkbeds only and a bathroom No internet access in room Good atmosphere in common area

Loved this hostel, great atmosphere, impossible not to party though. I am returning in a week or so again. Staff were helpful and friendly.

Awesommeeeeee! Loved the social life

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

The place to be in Buenos Aires, covers it all. Party Hostel, dont expect a lot of sleep. On the plus side they run of tourist style things everyday too!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5