Milhouse Avenue Reviews

Avenida de Mayo 1245, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hostel is exactly what it says in the description. Good for partying and lots on offer in regards to walking tours etc. Weird system having only one key for the room and having to leave it at the front desk but nothing more than slightly irritating

The hostel is great in general. I just have a complaint in terms of exchanging money. Sadly, I had a problem with my credit card and I had to give them the money in dollars. But for exchange, they just offered me 9 pesos for each dollar (bellow even of official exchange rates) - that drove me really upset.

It's very expensive but it's a great place to stay to meet people. They have nice hostel activities which I really enjoyed even though again they are also expensive. Very clean and very comfortable!

I really liked the staff - for the most part, they were all Argentinian with great knowledge of the area, English capabilities, and generally really nice. The security was a complete joke and did not speak English. I was unimpressed when particular facilities were closed at a certain time (pool table? access to the internet?). It was a shame that some of the nights the hostel turns into a rave/club and parties until 2 am, and when you want to shoot a quiet game of pool at 11 pm you can't.

1 2 3 Next » last »