• 10-3 Dong Hua Rd, XiuFeng District, Guilin, Guilin, China
9.3
Superb 285 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 285 Total Reviews
Ming Palace International Hostel Located at 10-3 Dong Hua Rd, XiuFeng District, Guilin, Guilin.
China
Guilin Guangxi 541002 10-3 Dong Hua Rd, XiuFeng District, Guilin
93% 285
25.2801498 110.3010606
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
30th Apr 2016

Very helpful staff with good English. Good food, wish they served wine. Please add taxi directions in Chinese to your info. It's helpful to have a printed address for a taxi driver.

• France, Couple, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

Great hostel where we stayed for 6 days and truly felt home away from home. Our room was huge, confortabke and cosy. The staff is always up for a chat and very helpful. I was sitting at the bar one day waiting for the rain to stop and one of the girls there just randomly came to me and offered hot lemon water to cheer me up!! Coffee is good and so are the banana pancakes. Cleaning ladies are very discreet and nice. Location is a must, close to the pedestrian and next to the river.

Thank you very much for your preference and detailed feedback, always an important contribution to the quality of our services. We are very proud of our staff and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in a near future.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016
7.1

Good Hostel, BUT we booked some Tours and the available information an guidance has a lot potential. for example we booked a river cruise to yangshuo. we got up at 7 o clock and went to the pier only to wait for another hour and a half with no information at all when we would leave... maybe check with your contractors... the wait was very unpleasent because there is nothing to do at the pier...

Hi, thanks for your compliment about our hostel and sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your tour. But as you know the one you booked is Chinese group without a guide speaking English and it is the cheaper than english group tour. they can speak very litter english so that was why have mistake. One again we are very sorry about that . We hope you will have better time travelling in China We are always welcome you comeback Guillin . Have a nice day

• erreay
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

So much fun: incredibly friendly and helpful staff, very central location, clean and air conditioned room, fun bar, good cocktails, pool table and you can write on the walls!

We really appreciate your candidness and we hope to see you back soon! Please contact us and we will definitely try our very best to accommodate any requests you may have!

14th Apr 2016

One of my fave hostels I've been to. Wonderful staff, great value and probably one of the reasons I loved Guilin so much! I'll be back!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Great place to stay...good location, helpful staff, very nice food, good vibe, very clean. Can't go wrong here.

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
7th Apr 2016

你好! Dear Ming Palace, Simone and me have been the days in your wonderful hostel. The room was fantastic and the foods (we had 2 times dinner) were delicious. It was freshly cooked and also looking great! Every one of the staff were very friendly, helpful and we had all the time a very good feeling. We recommend your hostel without any notes!!! My wife and me enjoyed every single second under your roof and if we ever come back to Guilin we will book this hostel again! Thank you so much!!!

4th Apr 2016

The directions were spot on, go through 2 stone arches!. The staff were very friendly and helpful and ensured my stay was stress free

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
16th Mar 2016

I really like this hostel except there is no lift to level 5. The environment is so warm and lovely. Will recommend and stay here again.

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. Hope to see you again.

29th Feb 2016
8.0

I love the location and the size of the room (I stayed in single one), but there was really cold and ac didn't work properly. Staff was really helpful and friendly, helped me a lot. I'm pretty sure I would love to stay at this place my next visit to Guilin!!!

Thanks for your kind words. We are sorry about the AC and we would like to help if you have told us. Welcome to our hostel next time.