Ming Palace International Hostel Reviews

10-3 Dong Hua Rd, XiuFeng District, Guilin, Guilin, China

Our staying at the hostel was amazing. The rooms are clean and the facilities are good as well. The staff is simply amazing: friendly and very helpful! We definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who visits Guilin.

• 20th Jun 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We can bring you delicious food and warm living experience in a convinient location. There are many famous and beautiful scenery around our hostel and we can give you some traveling information if you need. We hope to you next time.

It's was great to stay here , stuff are so nice ,

• 17th Jun 2015
  • China

Everything is too good to complain about except that the two computers at the lobby need refurbishments.

the staff is vers helpful!

Thank you for your stay with us. It is our honor to help our guests and this is our responsibility as well. We offer excellent service and comfortable environment in a good value. You are always welcome for your coming back.

This is my second time staying in this hostel. Last time in 2012. Great location, very friendly and helpful staff. I lost my baggage key and they help me so much by giving so many keys to tried, and quite happy when I can open my baggage again. Two thumbs up for facilities. Will be staying here again if I come back again to Guilin someday. Thank you Ming Palace. :) :)

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

I'm impressed by the friendly and helpful staff. I'm grateful for their laundry service as we have travel for several days before going the Ming Palace and accumulated many dirty clothes. It is excellent to help us resolve this problem and we can continue our journey with clean clothes. Thank you very much.

Dear guest, thank you very much for taking time to report your satisfaction as guest satisfaction is a primary goal for us. We are pleased to hear about your very wonderful stay in Ming Palace Youth Hostel. We offer free laundry, free drinkable water, free public computer,etc. in this perfect location. We hope to welcome you and your daughters again.

it was again a pleasure to stay there; great location, great stuff, very friendly and helpful, clean ..... just a pleasure

The tour reccomendation was bad.

• 28th May 2015

Thanks for your reviews. We are sorry we haven’t been able to meet your expectations. We have some books written about tourlist tour in our hostel, in front desk. many of our guests are satisfied with our tour information that we told to your friends. We look forward our happiness to welcoming you again in the near future.

1 2 Next » last »