Ming Palace International Hostel Reviews

10-3 Dong Hua Rd, XiuFeng District, Guilin, Guilin, China

All the staff were really incredibly helpful and kind, especially in booking tours. I originally planned one night and booked a single. However due a small problem with window I got another room, a double for no extra and ended up staying two extra nights. The last night I hadn't booked and room was tight but a space was made available in dorm. Really accommodating. The private rooms are really nice and great art work hangs on the walls. Lobby and bar had great wifi, great music and great food.

Thank you for your staying. We really glad havd you here. Your first room was a little difficult to open the window, but now it is fixed. We always take care of our guest because we know people who travel from different countries are tired and not easy to get use to the new place for the different cutrule, so we would like to help you and make you guest feel easy. If there are any problems due to us, we truely would (will) solve them without charge.

Great Guesthouse! located 2 minutes walk from shopping streets, restaurants, etc, but in a very quite street. Room was very clean and big, with Cable TV and AC. Bathroom was HUGE!! The restaurant in the lobby has great food and great coffee.

The place is really good, and the staff is quite helpful. If again i would go to the same place..sure

I loved my stay at Ming Palace! Even though it was brief, the staff was very helpful, the rooms were clean, and the hostel has such a nice atmosphere. I would definitely stay again.

Thank you for this good comment. On behalf of Ming Palace International Youth Hostel, We would like people all over the world to know that our price are good, and competitive with other local youth hostels. Recently we have done some modications and hope you will enjoy the added feature. A special feature to our modifications is that now, upon request we have in a number of our rooms, a bathtub for your pleasure. Also availible is shampoo, a hairdryer, and air conditioning.

Gorgeous hostel in a great area! The staff was very helpful and spoke great English! They made amazing food and coffee! Taxi drivers has some difficulty finding it, so make sure you print off the confirmation email with the directions for the driver that are written in Chinese. They have recently updated the entire hostel, so it is very nice. I will definitely stay here again!

Staff is amazing and very helpful!

Thank you, Leah. I was wondering have you been told you are very cool. You really made my eyes light up when you walked into our hostel. Hope to see you again.

Wonderful hostel! Very helpful staff. We were able to book convenient tours through the hostel and enjoyed their restaurant. Great location you can walk to scenic spots and downtown Guilin from. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

It is very kind of you to give us a so good comment. I hope you had a good time here with your boyfriend in such a busy day.

The hostel was nice, clean and in a great location .The hsotel reception staff were also extremely kind and helpful. met some nice people in the bar。。。。。 bar and food was quite reasonable price and the wifi work very well even it was busy。。

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

We are very glad to receive this comment. We are trying to do better since the decoration has been finished. The bathroom is new with hairdryer, shampoo, some of them even have bathtubs; the balcony which you can see the senery at 5th floor is open now. You will find a new Ming Palace Internetional Youth Hostel here when you come here next time.

The location is good, many shops and restaurants, easy access to public transport, though it is very busy.I was pleasantly surprised to find that the hostel was adequately clean, secure, and that the staff were really friendly and willing to help. I would definitely recommend it to budget travelers who want a little comfort and security. I'd consider staying again myself too.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • China

From your comments we know our efforts were not in vain and thanks for your review and recommend.We're glad that you enjoyed staying with us and looking forward to see you again.Have a nice day!

thank you for the pleasant stay! :)

Thank you too!We redecorated the room to make our guest to have a wonderful stay in guilin,we are really happy that you like the style after the upgrade,Hope to see you again!

One of the most suitable hostel in Guilin, super good location, new facilities, clean, and lovely! Breakfast is the best in the world! (:

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Russia

We are so happy that you like our hostel!We upgrade the room to let our guests have a more comfortable stay here,Hope you all the best!

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Stayed there one night and then came back for a couple of more nights. The staff is very very helpful, the WC and showers clean and nice, the rooms good. Everything is simply perfect here. Its also easy to find, right next to the subway line. I can warmly recommend Ming Palace International.

1 2 Next » last »