Ming Palace International Hostel Reviews

10-3 Dong Hua Rd, XiuFeng District, Guilin, Guilin, China

Guilin was my first stop in China and I stayed at Ming Palace Hostel. The staff were extremely welcoming. They helped me with so much and gave me a lot of advice about my trip. The room was clean and equipped with a modern bathroom. They offered both western and Chinese food and a wide selection of drinks. I had a great stay and they really made me feel at home. It was an excellent start to my trip! Thanks guys.

• 5th May 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Ming Palace was a good place to stay. The dorm was clean, with A/C and reading lamps. The facilities were good and clean and the staff was extremely helpful. I also took part in a trip to Dragon Backbone Rice Terraces and Li River Cruise, both of which we booked through the hostel. The trips were good value for money and again the staff was extremely helpful in organizing everything and answering all our questions.

Thank you for your nice words! We highly appreciate the time you have taken to report your satisfaction as guest satisfaction is a primary goal for us. Your comments and suggestions help us improve our services. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you next time.

There is no access to the wi-fi in the rooms,even though there are modems on the floors,the lighting in the stairwell needs upgraded,not enough light, and there is no elevator.The staff was great and the food is good.

The staff here were amazing. Friendly,m helpful and with great directions. We had no problem at all in getting to LongJi on their advice.

• 16th Apr 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We look forward to welcoming you next time.

1 2 Next » last »