Mingtown Suzhou International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.28 Pingjiang Road, Suzhou, China

more clear direction to the hostel from public transport e.g. train station, bus station I have spent a few hours to reach the hostel

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hostel,we will try to improve and welcome your coming again and you can recommend Mingtown to your friends^^

The best hostel I've been so far! Clean, perfect position and very nice staff and atmosphere! Food is great too! I highly recommend it!

It was ok.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Serbia

I was there in off season & chinese vacations so there weren't many tourists however the staff took really good care of me. I also asked them if someone could help me go to a tea store to help me out, they brought the whole crew and we ended up buying even more stuff. The manager, she always offered me the best service w/ a smile on her face. English from staff was good. Big lockers in room, comfortable beds big common area. 5 min to the metro. This cozy hostel is on a well known pedestrian st.

1 2 Next » last »