Mingtown Suzhou International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.28 Pingjiang Road, Suzhou, China

I was there in off season & chinese vacations so there weren't many tourists however the staff took really good care of me. I also asked them if someone could help me go to a tea store to help me out, they brought the whole crew and we ended up buying even more stuff. The manager, she always offered me the best service w/ a smile on her face. English from staff was good. Big lockers in room, comfortable beds big common area. 5 min to the metro. This cozy hostel is on a well known pedestrian st.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Great location. Only downside is the facilities, which are somewhat minimal. Overall, though, this is a good bet for budget travel.

Seriously, what is all the fuss about? Bring your eye cover! Bring your ear plugs! Bring your towel! I woke at 3am to see bright lights and thought it was daytime. Can't they have dark curtains? Don't they have thicker windows in HK to insulate traffic noise? Don't guests get told to be considerate when they come into the room in the night? Don't they have enough hot water in the tank? I won't stay again.

1 2 Next » last »