Ministry of Coffee Reviews

Jalan Prawirotaman 1/15A, Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Super friendly staff, great atmosphere and excellent breakfast options. We spent our free afternoons in Yogya hanging out in the library on the second floor--I would definitely recommend this guesthouse for any of my friends coming to Yogya.

The staff were EXTREMELY nice and more than helpful with any questions we had and any help we needed. We actually decided to stay an extra night because of them. Fantastic place, extremely clean, pretty quite for jogja. I would highly recommended them to anyone staying in the area.

• 23rd May 2015

Great location, nice and helpful staff.

• 15th May 2015
  • Malaysia

This is an excellent, safe clean hotel that is comfortable and run by by a wonderful, friendly staff. Great value, great location, and a great experience!

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you, me and my dad had a pleasant stay!Great location, nice and helpful staff. The muesli as breakfast was super delicious. Just one comment about the breakfast: Usually we like to have our coffee served together with the breakfast and not afterwards. :)