Miso Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

2F, 201Unit, 176-14, Dongky-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Seoul, South Korea

A lovely guesthouse in a great location. Will definitely stay here again.

Very good !

The beds didn't have real sheets in them?! Pretty weird. Hairs in the bathroom and in the fridge in our room. BUT great location! Friendly owner. We were the only people there at that time.

It was a great place to stay in Korea.

The hostel is terrible.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

Super friendly Great night, very Relaxing and refreshing Nice Little Apartment Description to the Hotel is good Just take the All Stop Train to Hongik Univ. Station Get out at Exit 5 Go the alley to the left of the Sand Park Cafe and it´s just behind it to the right side

Good if you want a cheap place in a good location to stay but don't really have any other expectations.

The room and the shower were very dirty. The bed and the room were ok. The breakfast was quite good but this was the only hing. I mean it is a cheap hostel for sure but despite the low Price I expect a minimum level of cleanliness. For one additional dollar you will get e much better Hostel that I would recomment everyone!

• 21st Jun 2015

This hostel is well located next to the airport line. Very easy to get to and from Incheon and the KTX station so suited our needs perfectly. The lady was very helpful but was not at the apartment very often which might be a problem for some, however she did answer my e-mails promptly and came to the hostel within 10 minutes each time we needed her assistance or to settle the bill. The price was okay but the overall experience was good. A few good places to drink nearby aswell!

Great location, very friendly, good value for money. Cleanliness, especially in the kitchene/cooking/fridge area could be improved.

The location was great, just outside one of the exits of Hongdae (Hongik) subway station. Sohyun was a great host and even though I only stayed for a day felt that I was very welcome! I was allowed to leave my heavy bags there after I checked out and came later in the day to pick them up again. Great little place to stay!