Miso Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

2F, 201Unit, 176-14, Dongky-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Seoul, South Korea

Super friendly Great night, very Relaxing and refreshing Nice Little Apartment Description to the Hotel is good Just take the All Stop Train to Hongik Univ. Station Get out at Exit 5 Go the alley to the left of the Sand Park Cafe and it´s just behind it to the right side

Good if you want a cheap place in a good location to stay but don't really have any other expectations.

The room and the shower were very dirty. The bed and the room were ok. The breakfast was quite good but this was the only hing. I mean it is a cheap hostel for sure but despite the low Price I expect a minimum level of cleanliness. For one additional dollar you will get e much better Hostel that I would recomment everyone!

• 21st Jun 2015

This hostel is well located next to the airport line. Very easy to get to and from Incheon and the KTX station so suited our needs perfectly. The lady was very helpful but was not at the apartment very often which might be a problem for some, however she did answer my e-mails promptly and came to the hostel within 10 minutes each time we needed her assistance or to settle the bill. The price was okay but the overall experience was good. A few good places to drink nearby aswell!

Great location, very friendly, good value for money. Cleanliness, especially in the kitchene/cooking/fridge area could be improved.

The location was great, just outside one of the exits of Hongdae (Hongik) subway station. Sohyun was a great host and even though I only stayed for a day felt that I was very welcome! I was allowed to leave my heavy bags there after I checked out and came later in the day to pick them up again. Great little place to stay!

Host is a very nice young lady. Even though i am checking in late night, she is willing to wait for me as i was caught up in the crowd forming at immigration .

staff was great and very accomodating

Free breakfast, right off the subway line, great neighborhood, full access to the kitchen...Great spot. No real "atmosphere" but it was a cheap place (by Korean standards) and great location. The staff was super nice and let us keep our bags there after we checked out.

Very Basic small hostel, includes Bread/Eggs for breakfast. But good Value for little money and a great location.

The staff were lovely and extremely accomodating. She made sure we were happy and looked after the whole stay ^_^ the location was fantastic, right near a major station and very easy to find and get to and from, and there's plenty of nightlife, shopping, and restaurants nearby. Enjoyed our stay.

• 1st May 2015

Very friendly environment. Location was easy to find and I will stay at Miso again.

• 27th Apr 2015

Located right next to the subway station in the cool area of Hongdae, the guesthouse is very nice and cozy! The owner is amazing and very helpful - we had to stay another unplanned night and she didn't have any room so she literally took us to another hostel. Very recommended!

The manager So-hyun is very helpful and polite and made our stay very enjoyable. We appreciate the extent she went to help us book our ITX tickets to Nami island because the website is in korean. Thank you for your warm hospitality, MISO!

Great homey feeling. Love the staff! Easy to travel to and fro.

Excellent location and lovely staff, helped us from the day we landed. Everything they recommend worked out well.

Great staff! Very accommodating and friendly. The common area is smaller than I would prefer, especially if it's booked out. Otherwise, great location, good price, made our visit to Seou, awesome!

Great. Thank you

Too few rooms, but excellent location and flexible as well as helpful.

We didn't stay in the main building, but in the 'annex' as they called it. The building is old. Wallpaper peeling off the walls. The bathroom was in serious need of a good clean. Didn't use kitchen. The beds were comfortable though and bedding looked clean. It was cheap so that is why I put value for money, as you get what you pay for. Hot water was good and the location is also very good so for one night, it worked for us. Won't be staying again as there is better options in the area.

• 20th Feb 2015