Miso Guesthouse and Hostel

Very Good 303 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
4.6

I was bitterly disappointed in my stay. The rooms look as cute as the pictures but what you don't see is that is that a few tiny rooms, connect with studio style kitchen/entrance and a wet room bathroom. The receptionist was very unfriendly when I checked in early. And gave nonchalant replies to my questions. My door didn't have a handle and key slot, I got a pin-code lock, so I had to carry my valuables with me all day. As a solo female traveller I would've like to know I was sharing with 4 men

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

Clean, the staff was nice, had everything I needed.

29th Apr 2017

Overall a good stay. Pros: Right next to subway In Hongdae but a couple streets away from the main party area so it was nice and quiet at night. About 15 minute walk at most from the best clubs/bars Tons of coffee shops, restos, and shops around. Host was nice and responsive to texts. Free Towels. Free jam and toast for breakfast. Free washer (no dryer but there are hanging racks in the rooms). Cons: Wifi was terrible. Shower was sometimes cold.

• andrewscottwaters4507
  • USA, All Male Group, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

Really cozy hostel, friendly staff, great location.