Miso Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

2F, 201Unit, 176-14, Dongky-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Seoul, South Korea

Thank you so mush to take care me. You are so kind and helpful for all my request. Next time will also stay at miso again.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

I think this is the best hostel that I stayed in Korea. I had wonderful time!! Everything is awesome! There are so cute pillow and comfortable bed. The staff is friendly and kind. And the hostel is just a few steps from the airport railroad and subway station. It was so good!!

• 17th Nov 2014

The Miso guesthouse is an excellent place to stay - in the middle of Hongdae between bars and loads of nice people. We felt very safe and enjoyed our stay so much. It is small and cozy, you can really hang out very calmly in a familiar atmosphere. Only the breakfast could be a little bit richer. That's all, thank you soooo much!

• 16th Nov 2014

Had a great stay at Miso! Will definitely come and stay again if I ever end up in Seoul ^_^ Thank you so much for having me!

The host was EXTREMELY nice and helpful. She stayed up late to welcome us, offered us tons of advice and maps, and truly made our experience in Busan a wonderful experience!

• 4th Oct 2014

The hostel is small, cosy and family style. There are only 3 rooms and all of them were empty when I was there. Staff was very friendly, uncomplicated and helpful. There is a second appartmend where you can watch TV and make your own breakfast.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Should put a notice on operating hours in the website.

old building but overall it was a nice stay

I really can't say enough great things about this place. So-hyun, the owner, is the absolute sweetest. It's a very quiet place to stay, but in a very convenient location with comfortable beds and an incredible staff.

I really liked this hostel. It's quite small, but very cute and has all the important basic things you need! The location is super. Lockers were a bit small and didn't feel super secure. But would definitely stay here again, out of the three guesthouses I stayed in Seoul, this was my favorite!

I only stayed one night at Miso Guesthouse but I would definitely go back if I happened to go again to Seoul. The staff was really nice and helpful and the place is clean and cozy. There's a little kitchen so you can cook and a common room. The location is perfect: right in front to the metro exit to Incheon's airport and like 3 min away from Hongdae, one of the best areas from Seoul. So yeah, I'd totally recommend it :)

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was very nice, clean, and home-y. So-hyung and Vera were nice and helpful. Thanks for the stay! --Michael

• 10th Aug 2014

Absolutely perfect location. Just next to the subway, and really close to the bar and restaurant area without being noisy。 This was my first time in Seoul, but Fera (the girl working there) was really nice and did an amazing job helping me out and showing me around! :)

Overall excelent experience, with lots of smiles and good vibe!

• 26th Jun 2014