Miso Guesthouse and Hostel

Good 306 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 25-30
6th Aug 2017
3.4

Staying at Miso Guesthouse was a horrible experience. The photos are truly misleading, and the Guesthouse is in dire need of maintenance and renovation. No staff was on site. The only upside to this Guesthouse is the location (within close proximity to Hongdae). I would not recommend this place to anyone, ever.

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2017
2.9

Honestly one of the worst hostels I've ever stayed in. The room was tiny, bed sheets of dubious cleanliness, the bathroom seemed clean but was was very run down. The toilet came away from the wall when you sat on it! All of the lockers were either broken or didn't have a key. The kitchen and 'common area' were also very run down. The only plus is that it's literally 2 mins from the station but even then it'll take you ten minutes to find it as it's down an unlit alleyway.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
4.6

I was bitterly disappointed in my stay. The rooms look as cute as the pictures but what you don't see is that is that a few tiny rooms, connect with studio style kitchen/entrance and a wet room bathroom. The receptionist was very unfriendly when I checked in early. And gave nonchalant replies to my questions. My door didn't have a handle and key slot, I got a pin-code lock, so I had to carry my valuables with me all day. As a solo female traveller I would've like to know I was sharing with 4 men

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

Clean, the staff was nice, had everything I needed.

3rd Jun 2017

Second time I've stayed here. No breakfast this time. Air-conditioning in the rooms was nice. Could maybe do with a few more plugs in the room nearer to people's beds. Location is great - quiet at night, but close to a subway station and the main areas of Hongdae.

29th Apr 2017

Overall a good stay. Pros: Right next to subway In Hongdae but a couple streets away from the main party area so it was nice and quiet at night. About 15 minute walk at most from the best clubs/bars Tons of coffee shops, restos, and shops around. Host was nice and responsive to texts. Free Towels. Free jam and toast for breakfast. Free washer (no dryer but there are hanging racks in the rooms). Cons: Wifi was terrible. Shower was sometimes cold.

×