Miso Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

2F, 201Unit, 176-14, Dongky-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Seoul, South Korea

The host was EXTREMELY nice and helpful. She stayed up late to welcome us, offered us tons of advice and maps, and truly made our experience in Busan a wonderful experience!

• 4th Oct 2014

The hostel is small, cosy and family style. There are only 3 rooms and all of them were empty when I was there. Staff was very friendly, uncomplicated and helpful. There is a second appartmend where you can watch TV and make your own breakfast.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Should put a notice on operating hours in the website.

old building but overall it was a nice stay

I really can't say enough great things about this place. So-hyun, the owner, is the absolute sweetest. It's a very quiet place to stay, but in a very convenient location with comfortable beds and an incredible staff.

I really liked this hostel. It's quite small, but very cute and has all the important basic things you need! The location is super. Lockers were a bit small and didn't feel super secure. But would definitely stay here again, out of the three guesthouses I stayed in Seoul, this was my favorite!

I only stayed one night at Miso Guesthouse but I would definitely go back if I happened to go again to Seoul. The staff was really nice and helpful and the place is clean and cozy. There's a little kitchen so you can cook and a common room. The location is perfect: right in front to the metro exit to Incheon's airport and like 3 min away from Hongdae, one of the best areas from Seoul. So yeah, I'd totally recommend it :)

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was very nice, clean, and home-y. So-hyung and Vera were nice and helpful. Thanks for the stay! --Michael

• 10th Aug 2014

Absolutely perfect location. Just next to the subway, and really close to the bar and restaurant area without being noisy。 This was my first time in Seoul, but Fera (the girl working there) was really nice and did an amazing job helping me out and showing me around! :)

Overall excelent experience, with lots of smiles and good vibe!

• 26th Jun 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at Miso Guesthouse. Great hostel and lovely staff :D

This hotel isvery closed to subway exit, which is very convenient for trivalers. Your could cook by yorself.

• 17th May 2014
  • China

I would definitely stay here again. Great price and clean, even though the rooms are very small. It is only about a 3min walk from all the nighlife and less than a min. from the subway.

• 17th May 2014

Had a wonderful time, owner is very helpful and can book dmz and tours for you (:

Miso's location is really really excellent, just need 30 seconds to walk after existing the subway! And it's clean and the staff is a cute and kind girl who recommend us several good places to visit. It's really value the money.

• 14th May 2014
  • China

Miso House is in a great location and the host So-hyun was friendly and helpful. I'd happily stay here again.

There's nothing exactly wrong with this hostel. The hostel is a couple of apartments that have essentially just had beds placed in them, so it feels a little cramped. But for the sake of the location, this is something that can be overlooked. The biggest problem I had was that the staff isn't available 24 hours/day, which would be ok, but it's a little uncomfortable when the bathroom runs out of toilet paper, and no one will come until the next day.

Very friendly staff and a great location!

Well-located hostel for the airport and going out in Hongdae. The hostel itself is a bit small and cramped with limited shower/toilets and not a good common room. The staff is friendly and helpful though.

This guesthouse are really good and the two girls from the hostel are really Nice and always try to do the best for help you - i pass 12 day really good there -