Miso Guesthouse and Hostel Reviews

2F, 201Unit, 176-14, Dongky-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Seoul, South Korea

We live in annex. Since there is no reception and we are family of 4, hostel provided us 1 key. It is not too convenient if we did not go out together. Beds are very comfortable and location is good. Only one toilet but shared with 3 rooms. Need to wait with queue and not comfortable if you want to use toilet,

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

The owner was very helpful, meeting me at around midnight when u couldn't find the hostel~ I was in the new hostel Miso II and they hadn't put a sign outside yet. Overall I was very happy with all facilities and communication,I would definitely recommend Miso to anyone staying in Hongdae.

The guest house owner SoHyun is really friendly and helpful. She made my stay in Seoul very enjoyable.

• 30th Nov 2014