Monu Family Paying Guest House Reviews

D8/4 Kalika Gali,Near Golden Temple, Dashashwamedh, Varanasi, India

An excellent and gracious host. I became ill through eating street food. Manu took me to their family doctor, I was given a prescription from him and thus soon became well again. Daily Manu would enquire after my health..

I loved speaking with Monu and hearing his helpful suggestions. Helped me to experience the real Varansi!! Also I liked his Tabla lesson!

Had a wonderful time in Varanasi and just want to thank you all at Monu family guesthouse for your hospitality, and for feeding me a much needed coffee when I thought I had lost my passport! Room was beautiful and spotless clean, was really nice to stay sormwhere which had character not just four walls and a bed.

• 6th Jan 2016

Thanks for a great stay! We only stayed 1 night but we loved it and we'll probably stay here next time we're in Varanasi. We felt welcomed into the family - even did a cooking lesson - and Monu was really helpful with everything we needed (including recommending food stalls, taking us for a street food breakfast and sorting out how to send a parcel home). We hope to be back!

Our stay at Monu's was definitely fantastic! The location is great, close by the ghats and nested in the narrow and typical streets of Varanasi. The whole family warmly welcomes you at your arrival and they do everything they can to make your stay as perfect and convenient as possible. We stayed there 4 days and it was really worth it. If we go back to India, we'll definitely go back to Monu's guesthouse!

• 26th Dec 2015