• D8/4 Kalika Gali,Near Golden Temple, Dashashwamedh, Varanasi, India
Fabulous 166 Total Reviews
Fabulous 166 Total Reviews
Monu Family Paying Guest House Located at D8/4 Kalika Gali,Near Golden Temple, Dashashwamedh, Varanasi.
India
Varanasi 221001 D8/4 Kalika Gali,Near Golden Temple, Dashashwamedh
89% 166
25.3104729 83.0105181
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Male, 41+
16th Jun 2016

The guest house is located very close to the main ghat, has good vibe. Its a great value for money and the family who runs the place is so nice. I recommend this place.

• yasamanbagheryan5009
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016
6.0

There are better hostels in the area that charge the same value or little extra. I won't recommend this hostel.

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
29th Feb 2016

Very good location near by the golden temple, friendly and helpful staff, very good food. I hope one day to be back. Use pick up service if you are for first time in Varanasi. The hostel is hard to be found but the location is very good. Just minutes from the river. The house has a big balcony on the roof. I wish I would stay more.

• robrussell9356
  • England, Male, 41+
24th Jan 2016

An excellent and gracious host. I became ill through eating street food. Manu took me to their family doctor, I was given a prescription from him and thus soon became well again. Daily Manu would enquire after my health..

13th Jan 2016

I loved speaking with Monu and hearing his helpful suggestions. Helped me to experience the real Varansi!! Also I liked his Tabla lesson!

• England, Couple, 18-24
6th Jan 2016

Had a wonderful time in Varanasi and just want to thank you all at Monu family guesthouse for your hospitality, and for feeding me a much needed coffee when I thought I had lost my passport! Room was beautiful and spotless clean, was really nice to stay sormwhere which had character not just four walls and a bed.

• England, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jan 2016

Thanks for a great stay! We only stayed 1 night but we loved it and we'll probably stay here next time we're in Varanasi. We felt welcomed into the family - even did a cooking lesson - and Monu was really helpful with everything we needed (including recommending food stalls, taking us for a street food breakfast and sorting out how to send a parcel home). We hope to be back!

• France, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2015

Our stay at Monu's was definitely fantastic! The location is great, close by the ghats and nested in the narrow and typical streets of Varanasi. The whole family warmly welcomes you at your arrival and they do everything they can to make your stay as perfect and convenient as possible. We stayed there 4 days and it was really worth it. If we go back to India, we'll definitely go back to Monu's guesthouse!