6.9
Good 248 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 248 Total Reviews
Nanjing Fuzimiao International Hostel Located at Fuzimiao, No.68 Ping Jiang Fu Road, , Nanjing.
China
Nanjing Jiangsu Province 210001 Fuzimiao, No.68 Ping Jiang Fu Road
69% 248
32.0214054 118.7924636
    Rooms available

20th May 2016
5.4

People kept smoking in the dorm room, the bathroom was very dirty and unkept, and on my first night someone barged into my room and woke me up at 2am in the morning telling me I was in his bed (it was clearly my bunk), which is likely not the fault of the hostel but just further compounded a bad experience. When I was trying to check into the hostel, the staff kept letting people cut in front of me when I had been waiting a while already. I will go anywhere but here next time I'm in Nanjing.