Nanjing Fuzimiao International Hostel Reviews

Fuzimiao, No.68 Ping Jiang Fu Road, Nanjing, China

First of all it was a bit confusing that the name of the Hostel stated on the website and in the confirmation email was different from the one above the hostel building. After I asked the staff where the Fuzimiao hostel was they wanted to send me away. After asking again they said to me that I am in the right place... The hostel was rather dirty then clean. The toilet attached to our room didn't work and it was smelling badly. Some of the others toilets were also quite dirty.

Cool hostel with good social areas and a really nice deck next to the river, super close to the metro as well! But it could have been a tad cleaner, there were a lot of cats and you could smell it... And some of the rooms didn't have windows which a personal hate if mine, might not bother others. Still a very good place though

The location of this hostel is great. It's a close walk to the Confucius temple and a short subway ride from all the other major attractions. I would not recommend staying for more than 2 or 3 nights, though. The place itself smells somewhat like a dirty diaper and hasn't been throughly cleaned in a while. It didn't matter a whole lot because we spent most of our day out. The common area is good to hang out it but I only used my room for sleeping. Would go again for a short stay.

Had a great time there, nice people, amazingly located (just in the old town), and nothing to really complain about. But be careful to bring toilet paper (or similar). No wifi in the rooms BUT in the cozy lobby, so very social in general :)

• 17th Aug 2015

Bad internet, dark windowless room and no food