Nanjing Time Youth Hostel Reviews

NO.6 MeiYuan New Village, Yongyuan of Xuanwu Area, Nanjing, China

The lobby was very nice and cosy, unfortunately our dorm (20 people) had no proper door, so I didn't feel good leaving all my stuff there. (The avaiable lockers were quite small). There were only two showers and the door of one of them needs to be fixed. The toilets were a bit smelly. But the location quite good.

+++ Huge dorm with big lockers and nice garden and communal areas. Very clean dorms and clean sheets. --- Expensive bar (no food). Staff weren't too friendly/English weren't great. They have fish in bowls around the communal area, doesn't look like water gets changed, saw 4 dead fish in one bowl. 27 bed dorm was very hot first night because AC unit needed cleaning, fixed next day however. Pretty expensive place for what you get.

This hostel was the most beautiful hostel that I used in China because of kindness and happiness people. Thank you for everything I miss all of you!!

Rustic, flavor of resort. Remote from city. May help to have a bike. Restaurants not nearby. Alleys dark at night. Staff are friendly but most don't speak English. Subway station 12-15 min walk. Available use of washing machine costs 10 yuan. Rooms fairly new, well-designed. Mattress good, lighting not good. WIFI in room. A/C good. Comfortable country chair provided. Stall shower small but OK. Desk OK, wooden stool instead of chair. No TV. If you like convenience, this may not be the place.

Excellent place to stay in Nanjing. Clean and comfortable with friendly staff.

I expected more from this place. The room was ok, but the smell in the bathroom was overwhelmingly disgusting. No one cleaned the room or changed the towels during my stay. I doubt that it was cleaned before I moved in. Staff at the reception showed no smile - ever. They seemed to be bothered by questions.

We had a great stay here, and would recommend it to basically anyone in Nanjing. It was cold in our room, and the air conditioner was to loud to have on while sleeping, but that was the only complaint! the Staff we great, food was basic but tasty, and the metro is a nice short walk and close to the city center areas and tourist areas. Thanks for an awesome experience!

• 28th Mar 2015