Nanjing Time Youth Hostel Reviews

NO.6 MeiYuan New Village, Yongyuan of Xuanwu Area, Nanjing, China

Staff were generally friendly and helpful. The cafe provided a nice, cozy ambience at night where we were able to get drinks and just chill on the comfy sofas. We got ourselves the private room which exceeded our expectations. It was just the right size for two people, spacious yet cozy. The toilet in the room was very clean and the water was warm. Heater in the room was working well. There is a kitten living within the hostel premises and it is really cute! Location was near small eateries.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

lit was okey at the start, but I stayed for 6 days, no ine has ever clean or change towels nor covers. I was shocked and became very itchy while I slept.

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • Macau

We had a great stay at Nanjing time youth hostel. Here is a summary of the positives / negatives: Positives: - friendly and helpful staff who speak very good English - Decent size room - Great location near train and great restaurants - Can pay by credit card Negatives: - no wifi in room - Heater didn't work very well - Only common area is their cafe, where you aren't able to consume any drinks / food from outside. - No soap / shampoo in private rooms

I would not recommend you to stay there. We've stayed in the gigantic 27 bed dorm under the roof with no AC, no heating nothing .. it was raining inside and freezing. The beds were not clean, only 3 showers and all the stuff of the hostel also sleeps in the 27 bed dorm. Moreover, the drinks in the lounge are relatively expensive for a hostel ..

Hostel was ok, not far too walk to the subway and generally nice staff. The loft room is surprisingly nice but the bathrooms could do with being cleaner. The wifi works well in the common area but not at all in the rooms.

The location of this hostel makes it very hard for a foreigner to find, as it is located somewhere inside the alleys. Wifi signal was not so good from the mixed dorm. You have to travel one level down to go to the bathroom, which is rather inconvenient. The environment of the big mixed dorm was great.

Very comfortable room, and very nice common areas. I wish i Would havé more time there. The internet is good in the common area but a bit weak in the room. I recommend to stay to this place.

Nice atmosphere and nice staff but the rooms are not really comfortable and the bathrooms need to be renovated (the shower had no door so every time we would end up with a pool/flood in the bathroom). Our booking was also modified the first day, instead of a double room we got a twin double bed, and they had no room available left, it was disappointing

• 25th Oct 2015

We enjoyed our stay in Time YH. Within 10 to 15 minutes we reached all Metro and Bus connections we needed for our sightseeing. The room has had a high window, so we had good air supply and slept very well. The staff speeks fairly well english, was most helpful and friendly, especially to get a taxi to the railway station early in the morning. The restaurant service was good but a little late in the morning - if in an early hurry help your selfe.

Very nice and clean.

Nice place. Stayed in the huge attic room with 32 beds. Good enough facilities and the people at the desk are cheerful and nice.

The hostel has a cozy lobby/café/bar. However, the drinks are kind of pricey. The directions were a bit confusing because they were only indicating ‘'turn right at the second traffic lights'', it would be way easier if ''turn right at XYZ street (second traffic lights)''. I'm not a guy who’s obsessed with clean facilities, nonetheless, bathrooms were dirty, smelly and most of the time lack of toilet paper. What makes me don’t stay at this hostel again is that the staff tried to sell me a touris

Need to improve in customers services.

The lobby was very nice and cosy, unfortunately our dorm (20 people) had no proper door, so I didn't feel good leaving all my stuff there. (The avaiable lockers were quite small). There were only two showers and the door of one of them needs to be fixed. The toilets were a bit smelly. But the location quite good.