• NO.6 MeiYuan New Village, Yongyuan of Xuanwu Area, Nanjing, China

Fabulous 293 Total Reviews
Fabulous 293 Total Reviews
Nanjing Time Youth Hostel Located at NO.6 MeiYuan New Village, Yongyuan of Xuanwu Area, Nanjing.
China
Nanjing NO.6 MeiYuan New Village, Yongyuan of Xuanwu Area
80% 293
32.0439323 118.8039207
    Rooms available

24th Dec 2016

We stayed in the dorm and the 3-bed private room. The beds are quite nice, but the walls are old and moldy, and because the windows are older, there is a chill in the room. We had the heating blasting the whole time we were there. I was quite happy with the hostel - the staff, common area, and rooms were spacious and nice. And the location is great. I would recommend this place. The staff struggle a little with English, but we got by with my very limited Mandarin.

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
16th Dec 2016
7.4

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights in a double room in Dec. The room was nice, with an ensuite bathroom and shower. The electronic toilet seat was a nice touch and the seat warmer was crucial because the room was impossible to heat because of the old windows and no insulation. The heat was on full all night, but the temperature never really got to a comfortable temp. so we shivered in bed fully clothed until we could fall asleep. The lounge was nice and in the summer months must be busy.

10th Dec 2016
6.6

I faced to big problems during my one-day stay in this hostel: 1) The room and bathroom are really dirty. It seems no one is cleaning and taking care of the two most important stuffs for the customers :( 2) The humidity in the room was too high and the heating from the AC was not proper working. It was damm cold inside the room at night. The staffs were really nice to me. Willing to help and they even change my room to a proper one and provide me a towel because I forgot mine at home. Thanks!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Dec 2016
8.0

Good: I really loved the common area of this hostel. So beautiful and cosy and lovely! It just had such a great feeling when I walked in. Not great: I stayed in the 12-bed female room. The moment you walk in, the smell of mould is overpowering. It's everywhere. I know it partly has to do with the fact the room was badly built. But cleaning could be better. There was a dirty rag over the hairdryer, empty plastic bottles stored under the sink, cobwebs on the ledge next to my bed etc.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

This was a really excellent hostel, it was very clean and the location was excellent. The staff were very helpful, and above all Nanjing is a lovely city. I strongly recommend a visit to both city and hostel :)

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

2 Nights at the hostel. Overall, the hostel was fine and good for the money. You get linen sheets and blankets with your own locker next to your bed which is a good size but not for big camping backpacks. The toilets were generally a bit clean, but the one on the top floor (loft) was a bit smelly. Despite it being cold during my stay, there were still mosquitoes biting me at night which was annoying. Staff were generally helpful. Taxi drivers have issues getting to the hotel though.

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

Lovely hostel with lots of character located just east of central Nanjing. Staff very helpful and spoke good English. Double room very spacious and well kept. Only slight grumble was that wifi didn't extend to all rooms.

We are so sorry for WIFI, we have enhanced WiFi signal to all rooms. Best wish.

• England, Couple, 25-30
14th Sep 2016
7.7

Nice hostel with a cute downstairs bar. We stayed in the communal dorm on the top floor - fairly comfortable. Only offputting thing was that the room smelled a bit weird, slightly mildewy.

6th Aug 2016

Overall a positive experience! Staff are helpful, even though their English is rather limited! Location is tucked away in a hard to find side street--definitely drop a pin in Baidu/Apple Maps before going out at night! Female dorm bathroom floors were wet and left a lot to be desired. Beds comfortable, Wi-fi reasonably fast (by Chinese standards!).

27th Jul 2016

My stay in Nanjing Time Youth Hostel was an pleasant one. The atmosphere of the common area is quite lively and there are all sorts of very interesting people lodging there. I had the opportunity to make friends with some of the Chinese students in my dorm and they made the experience more memorable than it should have been. Admittedly, the rooms that I stayed in were a little worn out and grimy, but with the price that they're charging, you really can't expect anything too grandeur.

感謝您的點評,不足之處我們會努力改進的,希望將來有機會還可以再在[時光]遇到您,感謝您的入住,祝您生活愉快!