Nanning Green Forest Hostel Reviews

3F,No.3 JieFang Road, Nanning, China

My private room was quite clean and the shower area was roomy and extremely clean. Nice bed as well. Perhaps the only thing that might be considerate negative is the lack of a closet, yet this is not a real problem. I always carry extra clothes when traveling. The staff were very nice and polite, always a big smile on their faces. Love this place, the location isn't that far from the Train station. Highly recommend!

Great hostel! Super easy to get to, nice rooms and a good common area with pool table. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.

Firstly, the staff were awesome. They helped me get a Chinese SIM card, and were always super pleasant and helpful and spoke good English. They had a really chilled out atmosphere throughout the day. This place was like the ideal hostel for me, as a solo traveller who still likes to spend.Overall, Loved the experience and would definitely recommend it to all .

The staff were very helpful in arranging a couple of tours for me to see the most of the city for my short stay. I will return here in the summer to see more and I will definitely stay at this hostel.. The room was clean and they let me use their washing machine to was my clothes. I have been traveling for two weeks and i needed to get a good night's sleep. I got two good nights sleep. Thank you very much.

Hello,thanks again for the positive reviews. we're glade you've enjoyed the time at our hostel. whenever possible the staff is more then happy to show our guests the local area.Welcome back !-From green forest team.

The staff is very accommodating and helpful. The hostel has food, nightly activities, food/drink service, board games, pool tables, etc which helped us wind down after a day walking around the city, Great facilities and common area and easy to meet others. Rooms are clean and comfortable.The location is convenient, right in the center of the city, walkable distance to a lot of places and transportation. Wish I could have stayed longer!

Hello, Thank you for the awesome feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime ._From green forest team.

Everything about it was perfect! Staff was super helpful ,and always go the extra mile to help you out. See you next time :]

HEllo,thank you for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . looking forward to having you back again . Happy travel .-From green forest team.

Was a great stay. Got in late and left very early. Overall pleased!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • New Zealand
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Clean and comfortable. A very pleasant experience.

Hi, thank you so much for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . Hope to see you again . and Happy travells in China ._From greenforest team.

Liked non-touristic Nanning and the authentic area around the hostel (food market!) a lot but the hostel was average. The dorm rooms are very small so I changed to a double room which was very spacious and comfy bed. Good value for the money and I recommend to do that. The hostel lacks a backpacker feel, it's more a coming and going of travelling Chinese and some foreigners on their way to Vietnam. Kitchen was closed during my stay and the staff seemed a bit overworked though not unfriendly...

we are sorry for it .you came on the chinese Spring Festival holiday ,this holiday is every important holiday,so many people go home ,also we are the cook is go home . we are sure very friendly to very guests .i remeber you , the day you ask the towel we don't give you ,sorry towel only for the private room .than day we already tell you .if you think we don't give the towel is unfriendly ,we apologize for it

All in all a good hostel. Not much good or bad to say. It's comfortable, clean, and the bed was super comfortable (double/private). Staff was helpful and hostel was fairly quiet. They have a pool table and a good area for people to hang out.

Hello,glade to hear you a had great time at our hostel. every postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at green forest hostel.Hope to see you again!-From greenforest team.

The girls on the front counter were polite and helpful to me, a European male, but rude to my Chinese National friend. The cleaning staff were very nice, they should work on the front desk with a translator app and make the girls who work there now do the cleaning. I've stayed here twice, I didn't believe my friend last time so I watched. They snapped and spoke with the 30 Chinese women shrill voice. I won't go back now.

Hello,thank you for you stay at our hostel. sorry to heard about the unhappy sitiuation about you when you stay here. Now we all ready retraining the staffs here, we're currently remedied these problems with our working team. have a nice day !_From greenforest team.

4-BR dorm was much too small with no place to put large bags. Hallway frequently had water on floor by the showers. The maid assumed that I had left and threw away my toiletries instead of being properly informed by the front desk that there was still an occupant in the room (most were later found and returned). There's only one washing machine despite being a rather large hostel, the area for hanging clothes to dry is really small. 4 narrow flights of stairs with heavy bags is a challenge.

Hello, thank you for you stay at our hostel. sorry to hear about you didn't have a great time here. we're currently remedied these problems with our working team. Hope to see you and have a nice day!-From greenforest team.

Great for a base if you are on your way to vietnam or just want to explore the area around nanning. The food is great even if it does take a while to be served and the staff are really lovely! They organised visas and bus tickets for my friend and I really quickly.

Hello,happy to hear of your lovely stay at our hostel. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door.have a nice day!-From GreenForest team.

Stay here! The staff provide excellent service and advice. Good place to get your Vietnamese visa, a tour of Dietian falls, and assistance with everything else Nanning! Don't be put off by the entrance off an alley and they two flights of ratty stairs. It's worth it!

• 31st Jan 2015

hello, thank you for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . looking forward to having you back again . Happy travel .-From greenforest team.

It's very clean and comfortable hostel, I just feel more comfortable compare to all those hostels i stayed right before in Vietnam. and the stuff is very helpful, it's very near to the night market food street, I only stayed one night to catch up the flight. but it was good experience. tried so much local food haha

Hello,thank you for the positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at green forest hostel.Have a nice day and hope to see you.-From greenforest team.

Nanning Green Forest Hostel was an ok place to stay on my way to Vietnam. The place was clean and the bar area was nice. There was only one toilet for the whole floor and overall there was nothing special about the place. The staff was super nice and helpful, though! They helped me organize bus tickets to go to Vietnam and were overall very nice, giving tips what to see and do in Nanning.

Some of the receptionist attitude need to improve to serve customer in professional way.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Cold water.

Good place to stay before you go to Vietnam. Nice and big chillarea with a good billiardtable, plenty of films you can watch and some couches for hanging out.

Thanks for good stay here,wish you have a nice trip in following days! kind Regards, Green Forest Team

My stay was short and pleasant.

Thanks for your stay here, wish you have nice trip in following days! Kind Regards, Green Forest Team