Nanning Green Forest Hostel Reviews

3F,No.3 JieFang Road, Nanning, China

Nice hostel with clean beds and bathroom. Wanted to book the bus to Hanoi but after once trying to call the staff said it was not possible and that i had to go by myself. Not a big problem but it sounded a little rude. The atmosphere is okay but more a hotel than a hostel.

shouldn't be called hostel, just a budget hotel with poor facilities and services.you're not allowed to bring food 'n drink inside but there's a bar with expensive prices instead. Staffs are poor of services especially the one who seems to have the most power. I waited for a long time when checked-in because she can't find my booking or didn't want to find it. And she'd never said anything to me even the word "thank you" when checked-out. Not recommended if you are chinese, or look like chinese

Great hostel and lovely clean and quiet double room. The hostel had everything needed including washing and food which was grew. Only down-side was not having a separate area for TV/film viewing, as the sound of the TV was constant and very loud during our stay. Otherwise everything we needed - thanks!

The Green Forest Hostel is very nice. The location is perfect near to the pedestrian area. I loved the atmosphere there. You can play billiard, eat something and relax. Also the stuff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean aswell.

We were initially booked in for 2 nights here, but only spent a few hours due to a new train schedule. Our room was very clean

Only stayed one night en route to Vietnam but hostel was great. Incredible value on private double with own bathroom too, real douvet, proper matress and window (with River view) all surpassed expectations. Staff friendly and free use if computer in lobby.

Nice place. Easy to get to and from. Good Internet. Just a heads up if taking bus 45 from the bus station, the stop you want is under an overpass after about an hour. Almost exclusively Chinese guests but staff spoke excellent English and was very accommodating.

Thanks for your review!we will do our best to reserve the other customer.And we hope you come to our hostel next time

Vietnam visa help was really good. Cleaner facilities would've been nice. Decent though

thank you for you stay ,we will do our best to reserve the other customer

Its a great place to hang out while you are waiting for your visa which they sort out for you, you only need to pick which one you want and wait.

A stopping off point into or out if Vietnam, whilst predomintely a hostel for Chinese it works well enough. They were kind enough to help get my tickets sorted, they hadn't been delivered, that very afternoon and once they decided to call it was only about 3 hours till they turned up. Washing is free, drying is DIY, just have fun in winter with that I guess. Btw the city is still renovating itself so some of the distant parks on the map don't really exist yet,,which made a gun walk :/

Thanks for your review!The point as a hostel we can do is that we try our best to help our customers.Sorry about we do something bad to you.The renovation of some place is changed.So you can not find the parks you want to go.

The staff ranged from friendly to indifferent. It was pleasant enough that I did return to it, despite it being a bit pricey for what you get. The common room got too hot sometimes; they didn't always turn on the air conditioning. Other than that it was a nice common area.

Very nice and helpful staff, accurate information about travelling to Vietnam. Recommend this place.

Great location - just next to the pedestrian street shopping area. However, information regarding how to get to the hostel can be improved and updated, with the ongoing subway construction. Room is very clean - I dont mind walking barefoot. Will add on a sense of security if there are lockers in dormitory rooms

Before I got to the hospital, they had instructions both in English and Chinese I could print out and tell the taxi driver. I got in after 1:30 AM and the guard was able to let me through, though I had to give him my passport and pay later. Stayed in a standard double private ensuite. Very nice! Bathroom was clean, A/C was ok. Had towels and toilet paper for the suite bathroom. Only stayed one night. The staff in the morning could speak some English and was very friendly. Would come again.

• 17th May 2014

hope you come to our hostel next time.Finally,thank you for your review again!

Great hostel. Staff very helpful. Everybody speaks englisch. Good bar. Good food.

Thanks for your review! we will do our best to reserve the other customer.And we hope you come to our hostel next time