Nanning Green Forest Hostel Reviews

3F,No.3 JieFang Road, Nanning, China

Nanning Green Forest Hostel was an ok place to stay on my way to Vietnam. The place was clean and the bar area was nice. There was only one toilet for the whole floor and overall there was nothing special about the place. The staff was super nice and helpful, though! They helped me organize bus tickets to go to Vietnam and were overall very nice, giving tips what to see and do in Nanning.

Some of the receptionist attitude need to improve to serve customer in professional way.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Cold water.

Good place to stay before you go to Vietnam. Nice and big chillarea with a good billiardtable, plenty of films you can watch and some couches for hanging out.

Thanks for good stay here,wish you have a nice trip in following days! kind Regards, Green Forest Team

My stay was short and pleasant.

Thanks for your stay here, wish you have nice trip in following days! Kind Regards, Green Forest Team

nice hostel.location is very good not far from the train station about 10 kuai by taxi.and 3 mins walk to the night market.The staff is okay but they seems never smile.

Nice hostel with clean beds and bathroom. Wanted to book the bus to Hanoi but after once trying to call the staff said it was not possible and that i had to go by myself. Not a big problem but it sounded a little rude. The atmosphere is okay but more a hotel than a hostel.

Pretty quiet hostel, comfy beds, hot showers, perfect stopover before heading off to Hanoi

The common areas were nice but the toilets and showers were dirty and smelly.

shouldn't be called hostel, just a budget hotel with poor facilities and services.you're not allowed to bring food 'n drink inside but there's a bar with expensive prices instead. Staffs are poor of services especially the one who seems to have the most power. I waited for a long time when checked-in because she can't find my booking or didn't want to find it. And she'd never said anything to me even the word "thank you" when checked-out. Not recommended if you are chinese, or look like chinese

Great hostel and lovely clean and quiet double room. The hostel had everything needed including washing and food which was grew. Only down-side was not having a separate area for TV/film viewing, as the sound of the TV was constant and very loud during our stay. Otherwise everything we needed - thanks!

Just stayed here in passsing on my way to Hanoi. Staff were very helpful in organising this. The place is clean and has a decent atmosphere. Definitely the place to stay if you're heading to Vietnam - they can organise your visa here too. My only issue is that it's a nightmare to find. The cab took me to the correct street but there on in it was difficult to get to. There is only a very small sign and locals didn't seem to know where it was.

The Green Forest Hostel is very nice. The location is perfect near to the pedestrian area. I loved the atmosphere there. You can play billiard, eat something and relax. Also the stuff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean aswell.

We were initially booked in for 2 nights here, but only spent a few hours due to a new train schedule. Our room was very clean