Nanning Green Forest Hostel Reviews

3F,No.3 JieFang Road, Nanning, China

The Green Forest Hostel is very nice. The location is perfect near to the pedestrian area. I loved the atmosphere there. You can play billiard, eat something and relax. Also the stuff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean aswell.

We were initially booked in for 2 nights here, but only spent a few hours due to a new train schedule. Our room was very clean

Only stayed one night en route to Vietnam but hostel was great. Incredible value on private double with own bathroom too, real douvet, proper matress and window (with River view) all surpassed expectations. Staff friendly and free use if computer in lobby.

Nice place. Easy to get to and from. Good Internet. Just a heads up if taking bus 45 from the bus station, the stop you want is under an overpass after about an hour. Almost exclusively Chinese guests but staff spoke excellent English and was very accommodating.

Thanks for your review!we will do our best to reserve the other customer.And we hope you come to our hostel next time

Vietnam visa help was really good. Cleaner facilities would've been nice. Decent though

thank you for you stay ,we will do our best to reserve the other customer

Its a great place to hang out while you are waiting for your visa which they sort out for you, you only need to pick which one you want and wait.

A stopping off point into or out if Vietnam, whilst predomintely a hostel for Chinese it works well enough. They were kind enough to help get my tickets sorted, they hadn't been delivered, that very afternoon and once they decided to call it was only about 3 hours till they turned up. Washing is free, drying is DIY, just have fun in winter with that I guess. Btw the city is still renovating itself so some of the distant parks on the map don't really exist yet,,which made a gun walk :/

Thanks for your review!The point as a hostel we can do is that we try our best to help our customers.Sorry about we do something bad to you.The renovation of some place is changed.So you can not find the parks you want to go.

The staff ranged from friendly to indifferent. It was pleasant enough that I did return to it, despite it being a bit pricey for what you get. The common room got too hot sometimes; they didn't always turn on the air conditioning. Other than that it was a nice common area.

Very nice and helpful staff, accurate information about travelling to Vietnam. Recommend this place.

Great location - just next to the pedestrian street shopping area. However, information regarding how to get to the hostel can be improved and updated, with the ongoing subway construction. Room is very clean - I dont mind walking barefoot. Will add on a sense of security if there are lockers in dormitory rooms

Before I got to the hospital, they had instructions both in English and Chinese I could print out and tell the taxi driver. I got in after 1:30 AM and the guard was able to let me through, though I had to give him my passport and pay later. Stayed in a standard double private ensuite. Very nice! Bathroom was clean, A/C was ok. Had towels and toilet paper for the suite bathroom. Only stayed one night. The staff in the morning could speak some English and was very friendly. Would come again.

• 17th May 2014

hope you come to our hostel next time.Finally,thank you for your review again!

Great hostel. Staff very helpful. Everybody speaks englisch. Good bar. Good food.

Thanks for your review! we will do our best to reserve the other customer.And we hope you come to our hostel next time

Some staff were not very helpful,although one member of staff was amazing

Thanks for your review!we are sorry for that,at that time we have some new staff ,may be they are Unprofessional .They try to learn eveything,we will do our best to reserve the other customer.And we hope you come to our hostel next time.Finally,thank you for your review again!

I arrived here in the midnight and left in the next morning, so I don't know well about this hostel. If you arrive here after midnight, you have to give a passport to a security guard and pay for stay next day. The location was not far from the railway station, and the hostel building looked good enough.

Like to suggest having a electrical kettle and TV in the room. These 2 items are welcome by all guest. I would not mind to be charge a small RMB for these facilities.

thank you you suggest ,we have the different room type , some have TV same not , we talk about this to my boss ,maybe we buy same new TV ,We already many electrical kettle for the private rooms . thanks again

I understand that this hostel has recently been taken over and is under renovation but important facilities (ie, working sinks/showers on our floor, clothes hanging space) were lacking. The majority of staff were unenthusiastic and the directions incomplete - frustrating! After staying at the outstanding sister hostel in Chongqing, I found this venue disappointing. A beautiful space where the staff need a bit of a pep talk to really get the place happening!

Near the Pedestrian Min Sheng Road and for food Paradise lover, just within walking distance to Zhong Shan Road.