NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Nice hostel, really close to all The party (2streets away from Kao San road) but still quiet enough if you want agood night of sleep from time to time. Clean and enough confortable beds. Staff is always ready to help with some good advice and directions to where u want to go. Lots of solo travellers there so quit easy to meet people there to then hangout around Kao San for The night Just one thing : since everybody has to quit shoes at The entrance, it is kind of smelly downstairs :s

This was a good place to stay. It's 2 blocks away from Khao San Road, so you're right there but it's not super loud at night. It's very social and was popular with first time travelers. They run the AC, have hot water, and the wifi is decent. The staff was also helpful. I ended up extending my stay!

• 4th Feb 2016

Very nice hostel. Young people gather from everywhere around the world and the hostels offers games in the afternoon to encourage the party

Loved nap park! Great vibe, very clean and in a great position! Great way to start our trip 😊

• 2nd Feb 2016

Met some amazing people here! Staff is friendly, place is super clean, location is spot on. Had so much fun ended up staying an extra night. Highly recommend it!!

I like this hostel so much, you can meet a lot people during your stay .

a great quit oasis inmidst the melting pot of Bangkok :-)

This is a good hostel for its price if you're just looking to stay for 2-3 nights in Bangkok. We were pretty put off by some of the facilities: the hair dryer on the 2nd floor girls bathroom didn't work properly and actually smoked and set the fire alarm off. Beware: The laundry didn't even have a sign that said it wasn't working and the staff said it worked fine. The washer and dryer ended up consuming about 160 bhat and the close were still soaking wet. So don't do your laundry here!

Great Hostel. Super sociable environment, everyone hangs in the common room for beers and its very easy to talk to everyone. Bathrooms and facilities in general are kept very clean and tidy. Girls at front desk are helpful and attentive. Very close to Khao san road but just far enough. Only downside was the construction going on outside, not the Hostels fault. Loved it!

I had a great time here. I came straight to Nappark when I flew into Bangkok and it was late. The driver dropped me off right down the street and it looked dead. Little did I know this area was going to be alive in the morning. I had made reservations for 2 nights in the premium dorms but when I got there the front desk girl said it was "broken" and I'd have to sleep in the bigger dorm. It wasn't a big deal as the bigger dorms were split off into 2 bunks each. Really cool spot I'd stay again.

• 25th Jan 2016

Very well located, good vibe, Excelent

Good location, very clean hostel. Great wifi, large lockers in the dorm room. Stay in the 22 bed dorm and it's very easy to meet people.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Pretty good hostel. I had a good time here.

This is a fantastic hostel! Great location, facilities, security - everything! As a solo backpacker, it was a fantastic way to meet people and the reception desk girls were very friendly and helpful! When o am back in Bangkok, I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

• 20th Jan 2016

Clean dorms, great location and easy to meet people if you are a solo traveller! Booked a bus with them and then changed my mind last minute and they gave me a full refund.

Fantastic Hostel, i personally didn't love Khao San road but this hostel was amazing. Great beds, great staff and such a cool chill area to meet other travellers. Recommend this one highly to anyone visiting Bangkok!

Great hostel for meeting people! I stayed in the female only dorm which was clean and confortable. Toilets, showers etc all clean too!

Lovely, social hostel right in the centre of things near Khoa San road. The hostel was clean and there was plenty of room for socialising with other hostel goers. All in all I really enjoyed my stay here.

Absolutely great hostel! Excellent place to meet other travelers! Very comfortable beds as well!

This is my favorite hostel in the world, had some great times here and can't wait to come back again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7