NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel, got given a free room upgrade, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Really cool chill out areas inside and out. Wicked.

• 1st Jul 2015

This is one of my favourite hostels, the beds were comfy, the common area was good. The hostel had a bit of a funny smell but was generally clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. Thanks for our stay !

When I first arrived at night, they told me my bed was broken and had me stay at the place across the street. I was annoyed, but the other place was nice. When I checked in the next day, the staff was very friendly and helped me get places. Good location, off of Khao San Road. I loveddd the dorms, could have just stayed there instead of exploring haha! I was in the huge room, but still felt like I had lots of space. Lockers available for stuff. Every bed is its own nook, with white curtains+ a/c

Nappark was a great place to meet people! All day and each night people can be found lounging in the main entrance room. The rooms are clean and very secure. My only complaint is they sold my bed on the first night and I had to stay at suneta (not as social) but besides that it was great!

Upstairs patio was underrated! Staff were very friendly and dealt with any issues promptly!! Location was ideal, couldn't have asked for better really! Facilities were excellent too, especially the use of the computers in the lobby! If we were being picky, the beds were a little thin but after a long day walking you don't notice too much! Air conditioning in the dorms was greatly appreciated too!

Highly recommended and a good price.The location is really good only a 15 minutes to the Grand Palace. Very enjoyable place to stay

I loved NapPark. It's close enough to Koh San Road without being on top of it. The beds were comfortable and you wouldn't know there are 22 people in one room because it's done so well. The air con was good (but is turned off during the day so hard to have a lay in after a night on Koh San). Reception staff were really helpful and I met so many people whilst travelling alone at this hostel. This hostel is well worth the money.

Treat hostel - stayed in 22 bed room, but it's partitioned off so doesn't feel as massive. You're minutes from khao san, but don't hear it which is ideal. Very clean and wristband keys provide good security. They also had free games, food, and beer on Wednesday afternoon which was awesome. It's a lot of people's first/last stop of their trip so lots of fun. It's a TON of Brits though. Hey were nice enough, but felt slightly like an outsider as American.

This hostel was perfect walking distance to the main attraction. very comfortable beds. Internet worked great. Would stay here again.

• 15th Jun 2015

It's a great choice! I would definitely recommend it!!

Awesome hostel!! It's the perfect location - so close to Koh San Road and tons of street vendors, etc. but far away enough that you never hear it. Great atmosphere to meet lots of other travelers. The beds were very comfortable and it does not seem like you are sharing a room with 22 other people! Great layout. Staff are helpful with answering all of your questions.

Hallways are way to narrow... I couldn't even fit my bag through to my bed

The hostel offers a bus from Bangkok to Siem reap that is a total scam. And the make you over pay at the border for your visa by taking you to a random alley and have no idea where you are relative to the actual border. And then once you cross they make you pay extra to not be left behind at a bus station in the middle of no where.

Great time at the hostel, clean, cool and. Nicely located, and with a nice communal area. Able to book tours easily. Only negative is some of the staff were stand off ish and came across a bit rude/abrupt

Great place to meet people. Everyone hangs out in the common area (AC and computers). Good for solo travelers. Also very clean.

Best Hostel in Bangkok.Good location close to everything. Staff were really helpful and friendly. You will not be disappointed. I would stay here again whenever I come to Bangkok.

• 9th Jun 2015

Very good hostel with a good range of facilities. The common area makes it easy to meet other travelers and is a good place to chill out. Used their bus booking/pick-up service, worked well but may have been faster to just get a taxi to the bus station and sort it yourself; it did relieve any hassle trying to book tickets yourself though. Only thing I would say, is that only having one toilet on your floor could be a bit of an issue; I could see queues forming at busier times.

Nice place, nothing super, but very good for a couple of days in the city. Nice lobby.

Awesome hostel. Great location- really central and only a couple of blocks away from Khao San Road. I stayed in a Female Superior dorm and it was really clean with modern decor and great security. The overall vibe was very friendly and sociable. I met lots of great people in the communal area. Highly recommended!

The dorm room is very clean and modern, bed is very comfortable.This hostel is amazing and highly recommend to anyone traveling in Bangkok

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7