NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

NapPark was a very cool hostel. So many nice people there, the staff was nice and the atmosphere was great. Really reacomend going there.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Norway

Location excellent Bed was very comfortable.T he staff was very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable

• 23rd Mar 2015

Such a great hostel! The atmosphere is perfect for solo backpackers. I instantly made tons of friends the second I arrived. I stayed for 5 nights in the huge dorm. Every night everyone would hang out downstairs and then a huge group of us would head out for dinner and then go to the bars/clubs. Get ready to party all night or bring ear plugs if you want to sleep! Big lockers for my 52L backpack! Clean bathrooms - never had to wait. Friendly staff. 3 nights in Bangkok is plenty.

Excellent place to meet people. The common area is big and inviting. Dorms are clean, each bed has a reading light with 2 power outlets. A/c works well. Each bed has its own locker - you need you own lock or you can buy one. Staff is usually friendly, except towards the evening it seemed, but they are always helpful. Very social environment, but dorm rooms are not loud. Bathrooms are clean. Breakfast is quite good, though you can walk 1-5 min and get cheaper. But it's convenient.

best hostel to meet people. would recommend everyone here!

Terrific place to meet people !

It's a lovely and friendly hostel. Very social and staff always willing to help you. Rooms are clean and quiet. Would definitely stay again.

• 17th Mar 2015

Clean bathroom with hot shower and staff friendly and location perfect for exploring the temples.

• 16th Mar 2015

Upon walking into this hostel a mouse ran across the lobby and it concerned me how the staff didn't seem to do anything about. I was travelling alone and I was never alone at this hostel so don't stay if you want to have some quiet time. The location is good not far from the main road of partys but far enough to be quiet. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm and was a really nice room with good bathroom facilities. Despite the rodent problem I would stay here again.

Fantastic hostel, right near Khaosan Road but just far away enough (2 blocks) so there's no noise issues. Great security with a wristband you wear instead of a room key. I hung out in the downstairs area until a group formed and we went out to Khaosan Road - very easy to make friends to go out with here. I really liked this hostel. The 6-bed room was great. The A/C is shut off at noon, but the downstairs area has A/C all day long!

A lovely stay at his hostel. Just around the corner from Khao San Road and many other busy streets with lots going on. Air con in the room is great especially for hot how it was in Bangkok! Would stay here again, only thing is that it is quite expensive for a hostel so if you want to do it cheaply probably look elsewhere!

This is a good hostel, very secure and very clean. However the staff wasn't particularly pleasant, and didn't seem particularly eager to help and acted more like they were "just doing what they have to do". There isn't really much in atmosphere (No hostel group activities) but I did meet some great people there. Location is good, but they turn off the aircon during the day so it's impossible to stay in the rooms or you'll overheat.

Nice and clean hostel, just aminute from khao san road!

I stayed here a night , The dorm was very clean,the staff most welcoming, I loved just walking out of the hostel and stepping on to the interesting streets,shops,supermarket,restaurant,bar and temples.

• 13th Mar 2015

This is a good hostel (with friendly staff) for people who are looking to party on Khao San rd. 22 bed dorm was clean, had lockers and air con in the night. Pull down blinds divide the dorm and are great for giving some privacy - this was particularly useful when the guy in the next bed over brought a girl back for an afterpaty in his pants. Safe to say ear plugs are a must if you intend on sleeping before 4am and/or sober. This "travellers ghetto" wasn't my cup of tea but the hostel was good.

• 13th Mar 2015

I went and asked the front desk for a towel and they told me they'd run out. I expect a towel at a 500 baht per night hostel. I hadn't brought my own so I couldn't take a shower which was annoying. There was no blind or curtains by my bed either so it was bright all night and difficult to sleep. Besides those things though, the hostel is clean and has a very positive social atmosphere. Good location near khao san road. Rang kha mhin guesthouse across the road is better value though.

• 13th Mar 2015

My first backpacking experience and it was just amazing !!

I have stayed at Nap Park twice, and both times I was impressed. The dorm can get a little chilly at night, but you soon appreciate this once a stuffy Bangkok day begins! This hostel is so luxurious compared to the other hostels I have stayed in Asia, possibly one of the best, if not the best! It is a bit of a spurge - but its well worth it. Especially if its your first few nights in Asia. As a first-time solo traveller it was the perfect place to start my trip, met so many friends here :)

Without a doubt, best hostel I ever stayed in! You meet tons of people in one minute, bathrooms are amazing and very clean (and always unoccupied), friendly staff, good wifi, good location, good size lockers. Over all just very clean, lots of atmosphere and very quiet during the night!!

This hostel is amazing ! Well designed, the staff is very friendly and helpful, everything is so clean... Don't hesitate to book here !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7