NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Fantastic Hostel in the world.Staff very helpful especially (Jib&Sai) I lost my bag in taxi and i think it gone but staff made me feel good they call to taxi center and contact to police after 5 hour i got my bag. So proud with staff at here. Location was good 2 minute walk to Khoan san Road. the place Hostel stay so quite that good for sleep.Hostel very clean Free Wi-Fi 24 Hour . Staff Stand by 24 hour Free Towel The Best Hostel.

To all the staff at hostel. Thank you for a lovely stay! It was short but sweet. Had a great time in Bangkok. Thanks again

• 16th Dec 2014

For $13 a night in a shared dorm, this was practically a steal. clean and the showers were amazing!! Very comfy and the common areas are super nice with computers. The location is very nice close to Khao San road, and similar roads with lots of food carts, restaurants, shopping, etc. The downside was we were instructed by our bunkmates not to leave anything out during the day - the staff steals your stuff. When we left, we realized some things of our own are missing so that sucks.

10/10 hostel would stay again

• 14th Dec 2014

Good hostel in the middle of backpacker's paradise at Khao San Road! Staff was helpful and the atmosphere was great.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Finland

This is the place to be for backpackers in Bangkok. It is only 2 minutes away from Khao San Road and is located in a surprisingly quite street. The staff are friendly and the rooms are clean. We also felt really safe here. Awesome place!

The dorm were large with nice a/c and clean bed. I love the location of this hostel.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Social hostel in a good location. Staff weren't that helpful but didn't matter too much as so many other tourists around.

Perfect location, good beds, clean bathroom. Fun and Helpfull staff (Thanks for everything Cody!!) Best hostel in bangkok Diego Chile

Stayed here for two nights while in Bangkok. Arrived late the first night and they were ready for me to check in and friendly upon arrival. I liked that the hostel was near Khao San but not ON KS so it was quite peaceful but close to all the action. Comfortable beds, nice lobby, nice bathrooms and shower. good food too! Great security (use key bracelets). The only gripe was that my bed was right near the front, so I could hear all the guests coming back from the bars and chatting. earplugs!

This hostel are in a good location.Very friendly staff and well managed property.

• 27th Nov 2014

Excellent!

The dorm are very nice with many beds The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend it.

• 26th Nov 2014

I love this place! My 3rd year in a row staying here and it just keeps getting better!

Great staff and perfect location. It is a very special place to spend time.I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 25th Nov 2014

other than the staff place was Amazing. perfect location and very social to meet people. staff just didn't seem too friendly and willing to tell you places to go.

I stayed for two nights at the begin of my 6 month trip and I had a great time and meet very cool people. The staff have a meet and greet type afternoon (4-6pm) on Wednesday's, where they get all the guests in reception feed you

The showers are great, and the breakfast is very good as well. good value for money too. Such a wonderful experience.Can't wait for next time.

• 24th Nov 2014

Great hostel! Good place for meeting people. Chill clean dorms and common area. Got everything you need and on the best Location If you want to be nest khao san.

• 24th Nov 2014

I booked this hostel because of all the good reviews despite the quite high price but I got very disappointed. There was a rat behind the bar and our sheets were dirty! Once I was in the room while they "cleaned" it. They made the beds of people who checked out, but DID NOT PUT NEW SHEETS! DISGUSTING!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7