NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Spent my first and last night in Bangkok at Nappark hostel. Nice people, clean bathroom and good location. Hope to come back once.

• 22nd Jul 2015

It's a good hostel, but nowhere as good as he then reviews let you think.

Everything about this hostel was perfect! Truly the best travel experience in Thailand. Can't wait to stay again.

• 20th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel except for a very noisy Scott.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

Nap park is a great hostel! I stayed here for 4 nights (I booked y fourth night t last minute the night before check out too!). Female only dorm is clean and has air con. Lockers are provided for backpacks in the room. Showers are awesome,toilets are clean and theres a hairdryer. Communal area is so chilled with beds on the floor and you can pick a dvd to watch and grab a beer from the fridge. I met some really great people who I am continuing to travel with. I'll be staying here in September.

Very helpful staff.. anything you needed to know they were there to help and advise you. The rooms were exactly what we needed travelling wise. We were a little apprehensive considering the room held 22 people but with the curtains creating separation between beds it was perfect! Thee social and communal area was great with relaxation beds which were always a plus! Definitely recommend staying here!

Fancy ass hostel, honestly. Beautiful and clean and the pillow is SO SOFT! great location and the staff i met were kind. I did not however spend much time there. But it's worth the money if you need a break from dodgy hostels, very western and modern. The common area is cozy and you're walking distance from cool places. Solid choice!

The perfect place for the start of my trip! Staff all very friendly and really chilled atmosphere!

No atmosphere the day I was there... A few others even said it was complete different then other nights... Oh well... Bed was good and security was good

I was surprised how dingy and dirty this place was, but was not too happy with the stained sheets! The lounge area is very dark and cave like. But the breakfast options are good and I met a lot of cool people! Just a few blocks from Khao San although the hostel isn't too noisy. The staff provided basic info but weren't especially friendly.

Great hostel, got given a free room upgrade, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Really cool chill out areas inside and out. Wicked.

• 1st Jul 2015

Brilliant hostel great to meet people and even better location! Just wish the aircon was on in the rooms in the day (just because I'm lazy)

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Check in was quick and efficient and the staff was friendly.

• 29th Jun 2015

This hostel has fantastic service and is in a wonderful location. Breakfasts were delicious.

• 28th Jun 2015

Great location, super clean and tidy. Not great atmosphere, but have heard it can be good - think it is pot luck depending on when you are there!

This hostel is very nice, good location and social.

This is one of my favourite hostels, the beds were comfy, the common area was good. The hostel had a bit of a funny smell but was generally clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. Thanks for our stay !

When I first arrived at night, they told me my bed was broken and had me stay at the place across the street. I was annoyed, but the other place was nice. When I checked in the next day, the staff was very friendly and helped me get places. Good location, off of Khao San Road. I loveddd the dorms, could have just stayed there instead of exploring haha! I was in the huge room, but still felt like I had lots of space. Lockers available for stuff. Every bed is its own nook, with white curtains+ a/c

NapPark is the place to be in Bangkok, coming here for many years now. Staff is so amazing kind, really always have fun here. They even bought me a birthday cake, which was so nice of them. For sure, my next trip to Bangkok I will be here again.

• 18th Jun 2015

Nappark was a great place to meet people! All day and each night people can be found lounging in the main entrance room. The rooms are clean and very secure. My only complaint is they sold my bed on the first night and I had to stay at suneta (not as social) but besides that it was great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7