NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Free WIFI and free computer to use at the lobby The  staff are very friendly and helpful. Beds are nice and clean.

• 17th Oct 2014

I absolutely loved my stay in NapPark. Met some great people here in the lobby which is great or socialising. I wouldn't stay anywhere else

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Good location, There is a lot of shops and supermarket nearby. really friendly and helpful staff.

• 13th Oct 2014

Bedding had a few stains on but other than that Nap Park is a brilliant place to stay

22 bed dorm was nicely sectioned into 4s. Very near Khao San Road. Would've preferred the air con to be left on in dorm during the day but the lobby at reception had air con 24 hours and was a good place to socialise.

Had a great stay at NapPark. Beautiful, modern, clean and near to Khao San Road and the main sites without all the noise!

This hostel truly rates as one of the best I have ever stayed. Thank you for a nice nights sleep.  I would definitely come back here to stay in the future.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Very close to koh san road but far enough to sleep well.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. After checked out, the staff allowed me to leave my luggage there for a few hours while waiting for the bus .

• 8th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Best place to meet other travellers. A big locker to leave your lugagge. I recommend it!

Awesome hostel. Full during low season as well.

• 7th Oct 2014

Wonderful service. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The dorm and bathroom were very clean. I will definitely be back.

• 6th Oct 2014

22 bedded dorm was brill, wasn't as noisy as I expected and was split into sections of 4 and each bunk had individual blinds so lots of privacy. Big lockers. Close to khao San rd. Easy to meet people in dorms but common room was much smaller than I expected and could do with a few more chill out areas. Staff weren't friendly at all which let the hostel down. A little overpriced but good security and dorms

This place is all about the atmosphere. It's great for meeting people and many awesome nights out we're had!

I had such a great stay at nap park hostel, I have been away for just under two weeks and staying in 4 other hostels and nap park has been the best hands down. the staff were friendly and welcoming; I am travelling solo and have made some lifetime friends which I met during my stay. I will definitely booking with this hostel when I return to Bangkok

• 2nd Oct 2014

Proper good hostel to meet people, great location. No brainer

• 2nd Oct 2014

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The price was reasonable. The location was perfect. Would definitely go back!

• 30th Sep 2014

Good place to meet other backpackers!!

Was a great place to start met loads of nice people here and had a great time! The mats in the lobby are the best!

• 30th Sep 2014

Great location.Staff made my stay perfect. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 29th Sep 2014