NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel with a good lobby to kick back and relax, or have a few drinks with people from the hostel. Location is great, and facilities are very clean. Water pressure was low due to the national holiday, but that wasn't their fault. Overall recommended

• 15th Apr 2015

I chose this hostel for the great reviews, with great reviews comes with great expectations. And I must say it did not meet my expectations. Bad location with 20mins walk to nearest train(phaya thai), weak water shower: have to wait 15mins for the water to generate (probably it's during the songkran, but they should be more water-prepared). Not every staff is friendly, with exception to Marie, Marie is one of the friendliest thai i've met in Bangkok! Very Caucasian oriented place. Very weak wifi

All in all a decent Hostel to stay at for 1-2 nights, but relatively far from what it looks like on the Website! It is very dark and quite smelly. Showers and toilets are good as well as the lockers and curtains in the rooms.

Stayed in the 8bed female dorm on floor 4, very clean, good size locker. The bathroom on the same floor was also clean and comes with shampoo & body wash. The hostel is a maximum 5min walk to Kho San Road...so quiet enough to be away from the noise of needed and close enough to join the party. Would recommend.

Great location! Cool set up! Perfect for solo travelers..

I can't suggest NapPark highly enough. As a young, inexperienced travellers it was gold dust to me. Beds are a little hard but the dorms are designed well and we had a good nights sleep each night. It's a very social hostel which is awesome, I met so many amazing people that helped me out and had a great time with! Breakfast was quick and scrummy. Also the location is ideal if you love to party because Khao San Road is a 2 minute walk away. Loved it!

The staf was friendly and mostly helpful. They didn't want to call a taxi for us though and some of them spoke quite poorly english, which was hard to understand. Also the lock on the door to our room was broken, which we told them about imideatly, but they didn't do anything about it.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Norway

Fab location, great atmosphere. One of the best hostels to meet people I've ever stayed in (I've been traveling on and off for 4 years). Pod like beds were clean and decently sized, air con was chilly, staff was constantly cleaning common areas and toilets/showers. Everyone working there was very nice and accommodating, plus you can book tours and traveling through the hostel. The hostel's wifi kept cutting in and out, but this was a minor issue as wifi is available everywhere in the city.

The staff makes this place! The girls who work at the front desk are awesome. Every one of them was so helpful when we had a endless questions and kept asking them to write addresses in Thai for us. Everything else is great too, good location, super cute dorms, accommodating. I will be back. Thanks so much for everything!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Amazing location in the heart of everything. A little on the expensive size considering breakfast is not included and they turn off the a.c. between 12pm-6pm.

This place is incredibly clean and modern. By far the best bathroom I have seen in SEA - something I appreciate After a 15-hours flight from Europe or after traveling for a couple of month. Nice common area to meet people. Downsides: The dorm is a little bit too chilly and it is relatively expensive.

Probably the best hostel that I stayed in during the entirety of my travels!

• 29th Mar 2015

A great modern hostel that is convenient to Khao San Road and historical sights in Bangkok. The lobby is a great place to chill out and watch a movie. Wifi is excellent, and the AC is refreshing. A little bit more expensive than what you might otherwise pay, but you see the difference in the quality of NapPark.

This hostel is really good. Everything you need is close to the it and all the interesting places are close. You can get in contact with other guests really easy😊 it is clean and they have a little bar with some good food as well. I can really recomend this hostel

Four start hostel😃

Staff was always friendly, so helpful, always had a smile and made check in easy.

• 24th Mar 2015

NapPark was a very cool hostel. So many nice people there, the staff was nice and the atmosphere was great. Really reacomend going there.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Norway

Really great hostel. Lovely rooms and perfect location. Amazing ice coffees in the morning!

Location excellent Bed was very comfortable.T he staff was very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable

• 23rd Mar 2015

Such a great hostel! The atmosphere is perfect for solo backpackers. I instantly made tons of friends the second I arrived. I stayed for 5 nights in the huge dorm. Every night everyone would hang out downstairs and then a huge group of us would head out for dinner and then go to the bars/clubs. Get ready to party all night or bring ear plugs if you want to sleep! Big lockers for my 52L backpack! Clean bathrooms - never had to wait. Friendly staff. 3 nights in Bangkok is plenty.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7