Superb 4,347 Total Reviews
Superb 4,347 Total Reviews
NapPark Hostel at Khao San Located at 5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, , Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok Bangkok 10200 5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko
91% 4347
13.7609260 100.4974257
    Rooms available

19th Jan 2017

The cleanest hostel I've ever been too, and considering there is quite a lot of drinking in the common area and nights out on khao San.... Easy to meet loads of people and the staff sort anything and everything out for you. I'll be back in Bangkok this trip and will 100% be staying at NapPark

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Jan 2017

Location is great as it's so close to Koh San road and all the restaurants .. it has a good space to meet new people and I always meet a great bunch every time I stay here It's clean and reception are helpful booking anything you need

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th Jan 2017
7.7

Pros: great location to explore the area from while still being just far enough away from the chaos. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, hot shower worked well. Cons: a bit pricey. Not the best common areas, staff is a bit stiff, and the vibe is a little "bro-y". If looking for a clean secure spot to explore the area from, good place to book. If you are a looking to meet interesting people and a communal vibe at the hostel, I would book elsewhere.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Best hostel ever. Literally couldn't have had a better time! Beds are comfy bedding is clean. Showers are warm and spacious. Lots of people great vibe, common area is great always people chilling so easy to meet people. I was only here 2 minutes before I was invited on a night out! Staff cannot do enough for you! Friendly, funny and nothing is ever too much. I cannot recommend this hostel highly enough. Definitely book in! I will be returning!!!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

First place I stayed starting my Southeast Asia trip. It's a great hostel to meet people, everybody is super nice and easy to get along with. Always something going on here and a very short walk to khao San road but far enough that it's quiet at night. I'd stay here again

• rrowyourboat
  • England, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Absolutely loved my stay here and will definitely be back when I return to Bangkok! My bus was cancelled meaning I couldn't check in when I was supposed to and the staff were so helpful replying to my emails. When I did arrive they let me use the shower and chill out in the area downstairs before I could check in. Such a sociable hostel and a great way to meet people, especially as a solo traveller. Fantastic location and the showers/toilets are kept so clean!

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
11th Jan 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. We booked a 6-bed superior dorm. One of our friends had to cancel his trip at the last minute and when we told the staff about it, she removed his booking with no cost to us. The staff was warm and they can help you with a lot of stuff, from travel tips to booking taxis. The atmosphere was awesome. It's easy to meet like minded travelers from all over the world. The common area was really chill; you can spend a whole day lounging in the nap space. 5 mins from KSR

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Jan 2017

Amazing hostel with great staff and rooms! Great location for khao San road! Would recommend to all

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jan 2017
8.0

Great location, near the kho San road but doesn't have the noise so an ideal place to stay. Perfect as a base to meet other travellers with great communal areas. The bathrooms were particularly nice, clean rooms and the staff were helpful if you needed it. All round good place to stay in Bangkok.

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Nappark has got such a good vibe and met some really cool people here. Really clean and just two streets from Khao San. Not so close to the other tourist spots. It is very secure- you have a fob to get in your dorm, so it isn't easily accessed by others. Big lockers that will fit your backpack in. I slept in the 6 bed, which was fine, but expect to be woken up at various hours due to people coming and going. This wasn't an issue for me at all.