Nefertiti Hotel Reviews

AL-Sahabi st. from Karnak temple st., Luxor, Egypt

As so often in Egypt, it seems, the design of rooms and comfort of guests is not well thought out. Rooms sparsely furnished, no rugs or heating available during very cold spell, always something to that needs fixing, dodgy or absent Internet connection but hosts still expect full price, which seemed a bit steep for the standard, to be honest. The roof terrace is great, though.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Wales
  • Couple, 41+

This place exceeded my expectations. Not only was the food excellent, fresh and well prepared, the staff - from the reception to the waiters and cooks to the cleaners - everyone provided such excellent attention I felt quite at home in the best way. I had a 10 day stay, and I wish I could have stayed longer. Did I mention that they make amazing shapes with your towels? :) I will always stay here when in Luxor.

Highly recommended. Excellent value for money. Clean and well driven hotel with a good restaurant and a huge rooftop terrace with views of the Karnak temple and west bank. I'll give a shoutout to "the famous black chef" as I promised. Lol. Ate a lot of food and it was all good. Only con is the shower in my room was directly on top of the toilet and there wasn't much atmosphere - probably due to the fact that it was in the off season.