NewGrange Lodge Reviews

Donore, Newgrange, Ireland

We had a wonderful night at the Newgrange lodge in a 6 bed dorm; the bed was comfortable and the dorm was very clean with an excellent ensuite. The common areas were a highlight with large, clean and comfortable lounge spaces. The breakfast offered was the other highlight - we appreciated the fruit, yogurt, toast, cereal and coffee prepared in the kitchen room. The only suggestion for this fantastic hostel is to increase pots n pans in the small shared kitchen, as we queued to use. Recommend!

They let me store my bags while I visited the sites. Be aware they don't have food at the hostel and the nearest restaurants are 20 minutes away via foot, so plan accordingly.

Very clean, lovely furnished, friendly and helpful staff and wonderful breakefadt

• 30th May 2015

Cute facility. Beds were a little cramped, but the room was nice. Breakfast was nice and the common room was beautiful! There was also a computer there that I could print off a boarding pass for the next day for free, which was very nice.

I really like comfortable living areas and garden. Staff is very good. Breakfast is excellent. I will definitely be back again.