NewGrange Lodge Reviews

Donore, Newgrange, Ireland

I was very happy with my stay at Newgrange Lodge. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially the staff member who waited up for me as I arrived late after reception had closed. Great facilities and comfortable bed - what more can you ask for!

We are two adult women who booked a bed in a dorm room. But as luck would have it, the dorm room was taken by French school boys, so the hostel staff gave us a private room at dorm room prices. Loved it! NewGrange Lodge is clean, new, modern, and has warm rooms and hot showers. (We were there in November.) The staff is friendly and knowledgable. Breakfast was way beyond the usual cereal and toast of most hostels. Very conveniently located just across the road from New Grange. Recommended.