NiHao@Taipei Reviews

11F-5, No.41, Sec.1, ZhongXiao W Road, Jhong Jheng District, Taipei, Taiwan

You have done a good job in maintaining the hostel. Although only a few words are exchanged with the staff, I find them friendly and approachable. The information you provided for other parts of Taiwan is very useful for travellers. Thank you.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The location is really good, just 2 min walk to metro. The shared facilities are good and enough for all the guests in the same room. However, the common room is at another level that makes only a few people to use. The bed is too soft as well that I couldn't sleep well.

comfortable beds, areas and nice staffs. good atmosphere!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Staff is friendly and willing to help if needed. The shower room with toilet is just too small, its door always hit on the shower head whenever I open or close it. I found a cockroach on my bed!!! >_< The female dorm I stayed is located on other floor, the front door is not sound proof so, sound coming from users outside could be noisy enough to wake me up in the middle of night.

Feels nice and confort staying at NiHao!

• 10th Mar 2014