NiHao@Taipei Reviews

11F-5, No.41, Sec.1, ZhongXiao W Road, Jhong Jheng District, Taipei, Taiwan

Feels nice and confort staying at NiHao!

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

I really like the location of the Hostel, and the fast response to questions from the staff, I stay in the share female room and the room is nice and the lockers are great!. it is hard not to make noise when trying to go the bathroom and getting out and in the room ( I arrived at 12 am). I think the only thing that bother me, was the shower and bathroom so close together. The staff where always friendly and helpful, I really appreciated it.

• 20th Jan 2014

It was the most impressed guest house ever! The places were clean and cute! And the staff was very good at english. It was really near by metro station. I'll stay there if I visit Taipei again

Location, location, location! It was perfect for late arrival from Taoyuan Airport, when you just want to find a bed and sleep without adding more transits. Airport bus Kuo Kang stops just opposite. A reviewer had provided a great tip in locating the hostel - look up to find the big cannon billboard.

店员非常好 位置非常好 全部给赞 大赞 下次还会住~

• 1st Jan 2014
  • China

It's kind of nice hostel what I want... Everything was almost perfect!! Especilly, I was so touched for the kindness from the staff and Taiwan citizen....^^ Thanks for everything....and hope to be there again in the Mango season...kkk

very nice hostel and clean. the staff is friendly. the location is super near to subway as well as taipei station! very convenient.

A very well thought-out and well-executed hostel in central Taipei!

This is one of the best hostels I have been stayed. Excellent location and staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms and toilet facilities are clean and tidy. I will recommend to my friends and in future visit it will be my frist choice.