Nikko Park Lodge (Tobu Nikko Station) Reviews

11-6 Matsubaracho, Nikko, Tochigi Pref., Nikko, Japan

I will never stay there again The staff told me only where my room was and gave me the key to a door that no-one would lock during night. There were no lockers to keep any thing of value in. The room I stayed in was originally a Japanese room now filled with some beds so not even the large wall closets could be used. The shower could not be locked and the wall behind the shower door was completely mildewed. Facilities: WiFi wasn't working, no reading lights, no elevator, bar closed.