Superb 167 Total Reviews
Superb 167 Total Reviews
Nikos Rooms Located at Vrisi Mykonoy, , Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos Kyklades 84600 Vrisi Mykonoy
91% 167
37.4542839 25.3303956
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Sep 2016

Nikos picked me up from the ferry dock, saving me time, money and stress of taxi. He greeted me with genuine warmth and caring. The lodgings were listed as a hostel, but this was a full blown double room with private bath and clean linens. Incredible sunset views, and he gave me the inside scoop on everything, including hooking me up with atv rental agency that didn't rip me off. He reminded me of an old friend and I felt comfortable and safe the entire time. Coming back for honeymoon FOR SURE!

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

Amazing!We loved Niko and his place!Niko was there at he port to pick us up, gave us some great tips and honest advice.He was always quick to respond when we needed something.Rooms were great and well looked after.Pool was nice and refreshing too. It's very close to the bus stop and minimart and not to far a walk into town.We got a bike so it was easy to explore the island.Niko was happy to hold our bags and drop us at the airport for our evening flight.Recommend 200% we'll be back, thanks Niko!

10th Sep 2016

It was great!!! The owner is amazing and will make sure you have whatever you need. He picked me up from the airport and dropped me off at the port for free. The room was very nice with a mini fridge and patio chairs and a very nice pool, which is always open. The location is a 15 minute walk from Mykonos, and right next to a 24 hour market and the bus stop to Platis Gialos and Paradise beaches. Would definitely recommend if you are in Mykonos!!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Nikos is extremely friendly and helpful - he was a great welcome to the island, especially after a rough ferry ride. He picked us up from the port and also took us back to the port when we left. The room was nice and had a small kitchenette with a sink and fridge, which was great. The place also has a really nice, private pool. We did get some ants, but that's likely because we left some spilled chips on the floor and once cleaned up, they were gone. Overall, great find and would come back!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Niko was super accomodating and picked us up and dropped us back at port for no charge organised scooters for us and gave us a map of town. The pool had day beds but unfortunately no umbrellas for shade. Overall pretty happy with our stay here I would come back and stay with niko again

• jenirn
  • USA, All Female Group, 31-40
7th Aug 2016
7.4

Nikos the manager is so helpful. Picked us up from the ferry when we got to the island and dropped us off at the airport to leave for our next destination. The owner is a grumpy man. Had a bit of troubles with renting the four wheelers. Had to jump start it every time we stopped. Owner was reluctant to refund but Nikos was our advocate and everything was resolved. Rooms had a/c. No kitchen but has a mini fridge. Pool was nice but spent all our time on the beaches.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Nikos was lovely and met us at the port, bringing us back to the rooms which were just a short 5-10 minute walk out of Mykonos town. The rooms were clean and light, and attended to daily. The pool was always open and there were motor bikes and quad bikes available for hire at the rooms. 50m to closest supermarket and bus stop.. Perfect place to stay, and a reasonable price for Mykonos which is notoriously expensive

3rd Jul 2016

This was my 3rd trip to the island of Mykonos and I can say I was pleasantly surprised by Niko's rooms! I figured for the price, I wouldn't be staying somewhere overly comfortable, but this was not the case. My room looked like it had been freshly painted, was quite spacious and clean, and had a nice large bathroom (helpful cuz Greek showers are messy, haha!). Nikos also provided free transfers! He was available by email 24/7. The location was just fine, 10 min by foot to Chora. Great value!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

We had an awesome short stay here! Conveniently located close to town and the beaches. Niko was also very accommodating and helpful throughout our whole trip. Definitely recommend staying here, especially as it is great value for money :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2016
7.4

I stayed at Nikos Rooms for 3 days. The hotel is located on a busy street, so it is a bit noisy in the evenings and mornings. It is otherwise in a good location, walking distance to the town and bus stop. Just beware that the wifi does not work in the rooms, only outside. This was very inconvenient for me. As a host Nikos was very friendly, offered arrival and departure transfers, and provided information about the island. Overall, the hotel was okay but it was expensive for what it was.