Nikos Rooms

9.6
Superb 167 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Sep 2016

Nikos picked me up from the ferry dock, saving me time, money and stress of taxi. He greeted me with genuine warmth and caring. The lodgings were listed as a hostel, but this was a full blown double room with private bath and clean linens. Incredible sunset views, and he gave me the inside scoop on everything, including hooking me up with atv rental agency that didn't rip me off. He reminded me of an old friend and I felt comfortable and safe the entire time. Coming back for honeymoon FOR SURE!

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

Amazing!We loved Niko and his place!Niko was there at he port to pick us up, gave us some great tips and honest advice.He was always quick to respond when we needed something.Rooms were great and well looked after.Pool was nice and refreshing too. It's very close to the bus stop and minimart and not to far a walk into town.We got a bike so it was easy to explore the island.Niko was happy to hold our bags and drop us at the airport for our evening flight.Recommend 200% we'll be back, thanks Niko!

10th Sep 2016

It was great!!! The owner is amazing and will make sure you have whatever you need. He picked me up from the airport and dropped me off at the port for free. The room was very nice with a mini fridge and patio chairs and a very nice pool, which is always open. The location is a 15 minute walk from Mykonos, and right next to a 24 hour market and the bus stop to Platis Gialos and Paradise beaches. Would definitely recommend if you are in Mykonos!!