Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel Reviews

204-206 Samranrach intersection, opposite to Thipsamai padthai shop , Phra-Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Nice stuff, clean place, close to lots of placed! Street food around the corner. Small coffee included at the place to hang out! 10 minutes easy recognisable walk to khao San even at night

Amazing latte! One of the cleanest hostels we've stayed in, great atmosphere for chilling, locks for the lockers, and wifi that actually works.

The staff was very helpful and had maps and direction for the taxi drivers to get to train or airport very easily. Great location next to an awesome Pad Thai shop. The rooms were cozy and comphy. Perfect pillow and blanket. Good wifi even in the room. Bathroom not always clean/stocked in the morning but over all clean throughout the day and night.. I know people come in late and drunk. Hot water sometimes.. But everything was great and I would defiantly come bac and recommend it to everyone.

• 22nd Jan 2015

I've stayed here 23 days in total. It's in a really good location close to loads of temples, just over the road from the Golden Mount

I loved my stay at Niras. It is conveniently located to all the top sites on my list- Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Reclining Buddha, Golden Mount. I ate at the famous Thipsamui pad thai restaurant twice because it is so close! The staff are very friendly and helpful. They provided Thai translations for taxi drivers. They are well organized and professional. The facilities have an authentic Thai theme with beautiful details. My only complaint is that the common room isn't great for meeting people.

I quite enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Staff was really nice and provided a lot of needed info about where to go and how to get there and such. I really appreciated the security guard meeting me at the door for my late night arrival. Clean, safe, and friendly; over all I would definitely recommend staying there.

Great hostel. In a nice quiet area that is very near the 'touristy' stuff. Staff is nice, friendly, and willing to help.

Very impressed. If you're looking for a quiet place, then I highly recommend Niras Bankoc.

Staff working here were superb, extremely good knowledge for getting around Bangkok and things to see. Everything else about the place was fine, the dorm we were in was decent if a little on the small side, bathrooms were kept in good order. Didnt seem like the best hostel for meeting people but there is a social area. Huge number of local streetfood options all around the place, although if you want to eat non-local you have a bit of a journey on your hands.

Very nice hostel close to lots of attractions with great helpful staff!

Thank you for your last stay, your comments means a lot ot us. We 're glad you liked our location and service. Hope to see you again!

Good location! Nice food places right across the hostel! 10 minutes walk from KaoSan road! D

• 14th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Had a wonderful time at Niras! The staff was super knowledgeable about everything. It felt really safe because you get large lockers and there are locks to your room as well. Showers were not hot, but that was ok. Everything that was touristy was a 10-15min walk away. My room was super quiet at night. Would come back again!

Thank you for the perfect score, we 're glad that our advice and suggestion were helpful to our travel, Wish you good luck with your adventure!

By far the BEST hostel I have stayed at. Came here to recover from the full moon party and it was amazing! So incredibly clean that I slept for hours and took 5 showers in 2 days! About 10 minutes to khao san and 20 minutes to the grand palace on foot. Will definitely stay here again when I'm in bangkok next month!!

We 're so pleased and truly proud to be your "One of the best " hostel and thank you so much for seeing the values of our little hostel. Hope to welcome you again next month !

I wished it was closer to a more lively scene but overall the place qas good and anything is judt a $2 tuktuk ride away

Thank you for your comment. We are located in the center of old town , peaceful and cultural area , we 're sorry that we 're not in the middle of night life or red light district as you wished .Thank you for your kind understanding and extending your stay with us .

Convenient location for those who are planning to visit the various tourist attractions in Bangkok. Staff are always smiling, friendly and helpful. Food is never a problem with food stalls opened until 2am along the same Street.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Verry central-it helps saving taxi-money because you can walk to the main attractions. Delicious pad-thai just a few steps away (don't get scared by the long queue,it really doesn't take long),nice atmosphere and modt important:very helpful,always smiling stuff! The interieur is backpacking-like,don't expect a boutique-hotel,but it is clean and there is air-conditioning. Take ear-plugs with you because of the thin walls! Brakfast is 70baht,with hot beverage 120. try cold mokka-it's the best!

Thank you so much for nice details of your review .Thank you for seeing values of our location and all little good things about our hostel. Last but not least , thank you for lovely comment about our mocca drink!

Great hostel. Very clean and comfortable. Liked having the full size locker so I could put my pack in it. Power point and light in each bunk also great to have! Location is good, about 15 min walk from khao san road. Thipsamai is across the street which is awesome. Would definitely stay here again.

Great location but very calm and quiet on the inside.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • jilljuta
  • Philippines

The staff could have been more helpful. It was very disappointing that the hotel could not call a proper taxi for us, with a taxi meter. They told us to go to the street to get one and accept a higher price cause it is a busy day. I never had the experience before that a hotel or hostel doesn't work together with an official taxi company with normal rates.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Greece

We would like to clarify the situation and inform the truth, this is problem of bad taxi you experienced , we 're sorry for that , we offered you to call but you didn't want to wait and need it right away as it's call taxi system when it's required 30 min for confirmation and searching for taxi. We would like to warn you in case that you are in hurry , please spare time for travel in Bangkok.

a great little budget hostel clean tidy good facilities friendly staff will help you get around etc.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4