Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel Reviews

204-206 Samranrach intersection, opposite to Thipsamai padthai shop , Phra-Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Great staff! So helpful. Clean rooms and brilliant bathrooms that feel more like a hotel than a hostel. It's almost directly opposite the famous Pad Thai restaurant so if tuk tuk and taxi drivers don't know the address of the hostel tell them to head there.

The staff are absolutely amazing. They are friendly and extremely helpful. The location of the hostel is great, and it is easy to get around. Nira's is quiet, quaint, and low key!

Really nice hostel if you want somewhere quiet and away from Khao San road but still able to get there easily by taxi or tuk tuk. The only down side to this hostel was all the work and rennovation going on which we did not know about before we booked but apart from that great hostel would stay there again

Great place to stay close to Khao San road! Was about a 15min walk there and it was nice to stay in a quieter area. The dorms where nice and spacious with big beds and good lockers that even fit your whole bag! The bathrooms and showers where nice and clean. And the best part-the staff! They where so lovely and seemed generally interested to help and talk to you. They could write directions for you in Thai which was extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend theis hostel!

Clean, friendly staff, reasonably priced, good location. What more can you ask for

• 26th Jan 2016

Lockers can be seen into. Not too big of a deal since they are high quality lockers. The staff was absolutely wonderful. I was there during renovations and I can tell you it's going to look amazing when finished.

I loved our hostel room/decor. The hostel is currently going under construction which wasn't so nice but great location.

We had a great stay. The room and bathrooms were super clean (my number 1 priority) and the staff was really nice and helpful when we had questions about getting around Bangkok. The pad thai across the street was the BEST.

Fantastic! Would definitely go back. They were having some work done in the main reception when I stayed there but it wasn't an issue and the staff were exceptional!

Great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean with good facilities. It's not in the backpacking district, but it's kind of nice to be away from that.

Amazing hostel. Staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating. They helped taxi drivers navigate to the hostel via telephone, and had excellent information on how to travel around, and where to get good food. My traveling companion had a medical problem, and I came back from the hospital flustered, and one staff member insisted on giving me her lunch because I hadn't eaten yet. Really above and beyond. Also great beds, huge locker with key provided, and very modern and clean showers/bathrooms.

When we stayed they were undergoing renovations of the lounge area and coffee shop. Because of this it was loud and there was no place to hang out. I wish they would have told us there would be construction happening because it was slightly uncomfortable.

Very helpful staff, friendly and spoke good english. Security guy was always around at night. Decent location in Bangkok to see the attractions, 10 min walk from Koh San Rd so easy to stumble home at night. Rooms were clean with comfortable beds.

• 19th Jan 2016

A great base. It is currently under renovation so has no communal area, however it is clear to see it Will be very impressive when it is completed, a very Moroccan feel! The dorms are great with full size lockers and lots of shower rooms.

Really liked this place. The staff was very friendly and always helped us getting directions. They would hand us little pieces of paper with locations I'm thai and English to give to cabs / Tuk tuks. It helped a lot.

The location of the hostel is perfect. Across the street from a famous Pad Thai restaurant and walking distance from the royal palace, china town, khaosan road, and many other major attractions. The staff is super friendly. They'll will sit around and chat with you and help you out with anything you need. Good vibe, easy to meet other travelers. Rooms were air conditioned and very clean, big beds. Only downside is they were doing renovations during my stay, so it had noise and a strong smell.

I really liked my stay in Niras backpacker hostel. It is very clean, the staff is extremely helpful, good wifi and it is good located.

• 8th Jan 2016

It was my first time in Bangkok and I was a bit worried about the hostel: location, security, value for money etc. but I was very pleased to find very helpful staff at reception; the girls were always there to help me out and suggest things. The hostel is kept very clean. Very good shower and the room has big locker were you can put everything and make it tidy and nice. Air conditioning works really well. Recommended for sure :)

Very good staff, they were so kind and helpful. Nice and clean rooms and bathroom.

Very nice and clean beds, toilets and bath. Every guest gets a big locker and a clean towel. Staff very helpful with what to do in Bangkok and how to get around. Good wifi.

• 5th Jan 2016