Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel Reviews

204-206 Samranrach intersection, opposite to Thipsamai padthai shop , Phra-Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

first hostel we stayed in on our trip and we were well impressed! beds were comfy, it was clean and the staff were fabulous!! really helpful and made us feel really welcome! would love to stay there again :)

• 5th Feb 2016

place was under construction so napping during the day was horrible. location was great, staff was great, my private room had so much character. would stay here again.

this is a great place to stay, lovely wooden-floored dorms and facilities (bathrooms kept sparkling the whole time we were there!). Staff are really friendly and generally helpful with sightseeing and travel advice. The common area is pretty small, definitely not a party hostel but it's still easy to meet people. I liked the location, in a fairly quiet area but within walking distance of khao San and several major tourist sights, tasty food stalls right across the street at night

Great staff! So helpful. Clean rooms and brilliant bathrooms that feel more like a hotel than a hostel. It's almost directly opposite the famous Pad Thai restaurant so if tuk tuk and taxi drivers don't know the address of the hostel tell them to head there.

everything as described!

• 30th Jan 2016

The staff are absolutely amazing. They are friendly and extremely helpful. The location of the hostel is great, and it is easy to get around. Nira's is quiet, quaint, and low key!

Really nice hostel if you want somewhere quiet and away from Khao San road but still able to get there easily by taxi or tuk tuk. The only down side to this hostel was all the work and rennovation going on which we did not know about before we booked but apart from that great hostel would stay there again

Great place to stay close to Khao San road! Was about a 15min walk there and it was nice to stay in a quieter area. The dorms where nice and spacious with big beds and good lockers that even fit your whole bag! The bathrooms and showers where nice and clean. And the best part-the staff! They where so lovely and seemed generally interested to help and talk to you. They could write directions for you in Thai which was extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend theis hostel!

Clean, friendly staff, reasonably priced, good location. What more can you ask for

• 26th Jan 2016

Lockers can be seen into. Not too big of a deal since they are high quality lockers. The staff was absolutely wonderful. I was there during renovations and I can tell you it's going to look amazing when finished.

Beds were very comfortable and it was very clean. The staff was also very helpful and really nice. The construction was slightly annoying but didn't bother us as they didn't start early in the morning. Would return.

I loved our hostel room/decor. The hostel is currently going under construction which wasn't so nice but great location.

We had a great stay. The room and bathrooms were super clean (my number 1 priority) and the staff was really nice and helpful when we had questions about getting around Bangkok. The pad thai across the street was the BEST.

Fantastic! Would definitely go back. They were having some work done in the main reception when I stayed there but it wasn't an issue and the staff were exceptional!

Great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean with good facilities. It's not in the backpacking district, but it's kind of nice to be away from that.

Amazing hostel. Staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating. They helped taxi drivers navigate to the hostel via telephone, and had excellent information on how to travel around, and where to get good food. My traveling companion had a medical problem, and I came back from the hospital flustered, and one staff member insisted on giving me her lunch because I hadn't eaten yet. Really above and beyond. Also great beds, huge locker with key provided, and very modern and clean showers/bathrooms.

When we stayed they were undergoing renovations of the lounge area and coffee shop. Because of this it was loud and there was no place to hang out. I wish they would have told us there would be construction happening because it was slightly uncomfortable.

Very helpful staff, friendly and spoke good english. Security guy was always around at night. Decent location in Bangkok to see the attractions, 10 min walk from Koh San Rd so easy to stumble home at night. Rooms were clean with comfortable beds.

• 19th Jan 2016

A great base. It is currently under renovation so has no communal area, however it is clear to see it Will be very impressive when it is completed, a very Moroccan feel! The dorms are great with full size lockers and lots of shower rooms.

Really liked this place. The staff was very friendly and always helped us getting directions. They would hand us little pieces of paper with locations I'm thai and English to give to cabs / Tuk tuks. It helped a lot.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5