Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel Reviews

204-206 Samranrach intersection, opposite to Thipsamai padthai shop , Phra-Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Had an amazing time at this hostel, made some great friends and memories! The staff were extremely helpful.Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others!

• 24th Jun 2015

Very kind and helpful reception staff , lovely atmosphere with lovely touches all around . Very welcoming. Allowed us to leave our bags even when checked out waiting for flights and offered is showers when we came back after a busy day!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • ao197

Wonderful, clean hostel that is great for a group on singles. The coffee shop downstairs is wonderful!

Clean, good beds, but very quiet. Wouldn't recommend it to meet people.

Than you for your comments. However, while you were staying with us, the hostel was full and your dorm was with many wonderful people, we do hope to help you to enjoy and have fun with other guests next time !

I stayed in a 6-bd mixed. 10-15 min walk to Khoa San Rd. Pros: 1. Morning/afternoon Staff were excellent(Om, the girl & other guy(i forgot their names)): Friendly, knowledgeable, and fun. 2. Facilities: Well kept. Rooms & bathrooms were very clean. Large lockers with key. 3. Atmosphere: Met several groups of travelers Cons:1. INTERNET SUCKED!!! I was unable to book my flight until I paid the internet shop next door...during this process the flight cost increased US$20(abt 500Baht).

Thank you for your review, We are sorry again for the internet problem as we informed you that there's a big rain during the night , we called the technician immediately to fix it in the next morning . . Thank you for your kind understanding.

It was such a great place with great staff. I strongly recommend anyone stay here!! The staff know everything! Ask them questions!

We were happy to help you to explore Bangkok and Thailand .it's great to know you had great time with us .Hope to welcome you again next trip!

Great, quiet hostel. Well located it helpful staff.

• 4th Jun 2015

Excellent. really cool building. Great location especially because it's close to the canal

Thank you for your review and kind words about location . We 're happy to know you loved our property , hope to welcome you next time !

Lovely staff. Very clean, lovely Thai decor. Would recommend.

Thank you for your kind review & recommendation .Your perfect scores mean a lot to us. Wish you good journey !

From the moment I walked in the door, this hostel left me feeling so unwelcomed. The staff acted like I was bothering them anytime I asked them a question and were very unhelpful . I asked for a bit of salt to clean my nose piercing but they lied and told me they did not have any. I saw it at a table in their café the next morning during breakfast. Then when checking out, they were very rude about the makeup smudge on my pillowcase and made me wait 20 minutes while they scrubbeb it out. Really?

• 28th May 2015

Thank you for your review , however, please understand our good intention to clean your stains on bed sheet in order to help you avoid to pay the extra cleaning charge , hope you will understand our effort . Secondly , we didn't lie about request salt during night time but it might be communication between you and security guard .Sorry for his language barrier. Thank you for your kind understanding .

What an excellent stay! Clean showers, top floor showers were amazing. Good temperature and pressure. Locker space large, however if on top bunk, not so great. Staff was friendly, and bonus: towels were included and changed every couple days! However, bed is hard as rock and blanket is a large towel. Not helpful in a freezing room, felt like I was sleeping in an igloo.Be prepared to sleep with a hoody and long pants if you want to retain body heat at all. Wifi also sucked ass. good hostel tho!!

Thank you for your review. Regarding temperature , we would like to recommend you to simply adjust it by remote controller, For internet , we will check it and fix it. Thank you .

Ver wonderful service, the staff was very friendly, helpful and proffessional. The facilities were clean and lovely and the bathroom was gorgeous. The location is ideal as well, in the heart of Old Bangkok and with something for everyone close by.

Thank you so much for the review regarding our professional service and facilities , thank you for seeing the advantage of our old city location . see you again next time !

Amazing! Had an incredible time in bangkok. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a pleasant experience, clean place, with good location.

The staff was so helpful; they went out of their way to explain everything (where to go and what to do in Bangkok, how to get top the islands, etc). They really made the stay enjoyable!

We were very happy to help you plan the trip with suggestions and to have you with us during Bangkok trip .Hope to welcome you next time !

In my opinion it is a Backpackers,Backpacer Hostel . The Staff are jexcellent ,the rooms are spacious with efficient air con ,big secure lockers .very comfortable bunks in the spotless dorm rooms. When I returned to the Niras is was like coming home ,with a warm greeting .

It was an amazing 4 nights stay at the hostel. It was really clean and it was good that they enforced the "no shoes" rule within the hostel. The staff was really helpful and friendly as well.

Nice and clean hostel, only remark is that I noticed most of the people here come for a quiet time during their stay in BKK, not very social.

Good hostel, clean, very good air conditioning in the bedroom. If you like being out of the main backpacker area then its a really good choice, slept very well. Hard to meet people, not very sociable.

Nice place. Good vibes. Friendly staff.

• 4th May 2015

hostel is quiet and close to Koh Shan road which is obviously a big party. I liked the hostel a lot which was very hygienic and well presented with excellent air conditioning. Although the bed was cheap the place did not feel cheap. I checked in 2 hours early so I could not go into my room as it was being cleaned but the really nice staff made me feel welcome and let me relax in the chill out room which had an amazingly comfortable sofa where I fell asleep without realizing it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4