Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel Reviews

204-206 Samranrach intersection, opposite to Thipsamai padthai shop , Phra-Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel, staff were friendly and helpful, the dorm was spacious and comfortable, good showers.

We're glad that you liked our atmosphere and service . Thank you very much for your kind review .

We loved staying at this hostel! My sister and I booked a 6 mixed dorm for 3 nights and we wished we had booked the same hostel on the way back! The rooms were clean and very spacious( unlike some other hostels) but I thought the bunk beds where a bit too high.The bathrooms were cleaned regularly and were right outside the room. The reception/ cafe area was cozy and a good relaxed setting for meeting and making new friends. Staff were very friendly and there's great street food near by.

Thank you for the review with lot of wonderful details. Regarding bunk bed, it's tailor made, it's special height for the guests who comfortably stayed in the bottom as well.We will keep quality of the service and quality. Hope to welcome you on the way back.

I loved my stay at Niras Bankoc.Staff really nice and friendly.Location great.Short walk from Khao San Road,Wat Po.Very clean,peacefull.Its little bit confusing at first time when You get there,but later You will be amazed how easy it is to get there.And from there to any attractions around.It attracts really friendly and nice backpackers.And stairs are not a killer :) Definitely coming back next year to Niras Bankoc.

Have been back 3 times throughout my trip and everytime was greeted with smiles, comfy beds, good wifi and clean bathrooms. Always new people to meet in the cafe downstairs. Would recommend to anyone who wants a clean comfortable place to relax after a crazy day in Bangkok. See you guys again next week!

It's very kind of you for being our regular guest. It's always nice to see you everytime you stayed with us and had great time . We were happy to help you and hope to welcome you again in the future .Have a good trip !

This hotel was very cool and unique. I loved the look of the place. I didn't expect it to be a 'boutique' hostel. It is worth the stay! There was free breakfast/drink vouchers and a cafe at reception. The location is pretty good, most tourist spots are within walking distance and the staff knows what's up with anything if you got any questions. The washrooms were decent; The only downside was that the faucet pipes were leaking and the water took very long to drain after a shower. Everything good

Thank you for seeing our unique values of artistic and boutique style. We're glad that you liked lots of our features . Regarding the pipes, we will check immediately .Thank you again for your last stay .

Not young people there, not your typical hostel where you can have a good laugh and drink with people. Location is brilliant though, less than 10 mins walk to Koh San Road, Tuk Tuk is a 5 min ride for 50 baht. Staff are really nice though, and it is a very nice looking place, but just not for me.

Thank you for your comments. We are the " cultural " hostel by clearly the name of our hostel. We are definitely not party drunken hostel but friendly to most of guests are always young travellers who love culture and peaceful local lifestyle. Thank you for your understanding.

Nice hostel with helpful staff, ten minutes away from the backpacker area - close enough to walk to but far enough away to escape from! Large lockers in the room and nice facilities with a TV lounge and café bar

Thank you for your last stay and kind comments. We 're glad you liked features of our property . I'ts good to know you had very good time with us . Wish you good luck and hope to see you again !

1 2 3 Next » last »