Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel Reviews

204-206 Samranrach intersection, opposite to Thipsamai padthai shop , Phra-Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

I really liked this hostle.The girls at the reception are really nice and helpfull. Everything is clean.The rooms are clean and quiet.The beds are comfortable. You can reach a lot by feet.The other guests where mixed age, witch I liked. If I comeback to Bangkok I would definitely stay in this hostle again!

Staff working here were superb, extremely good knowledge for getting around Bangkok and things to see. Everything else about the place was fine, the dorm we were in was decent if a little on the small side, bathrooms were kept in good order. Didnt seem like the best hostel for meeting people but there is a social area. Huge number of local streetfood options all around the place, although if you want to eat non-local you have a bit of a journey on your hands.

Very nice hostel close to lots of attractions with great helpful staff!

Thank you for your last stay, your comments means a lot ot us. We 're glad you liked our location and service. Hope to see you again!

Good location! Nice food places right across the hostel! 10 minutes walk from KaoSan road! D

• 14th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Had a wonderful time at Niras! The staff was super knowledgeable about everything. It felt really safe because you get large lockers and there are locks to your room as well. Showers were not hot, but that was ok. Everything that was touristy was a 10-15min walk away. My room was super quiet at night. Would come back again!

Thank you for the perfect score, we 're glad that our advice and suggestion were helpful to our travel, Wish you good luck with your adventure!

By far the BEST hostel I have stayed at. Came here to recover from the full moon party and it was amazing! So incredibly clean that I slept for hours and took 5 showers in 2 days! About 10 minutes to khao san and 20 minutes to the grand palace on foot. Will definitely stay here again when I'm in bangkok next month!!

We 're so pleased and truly proud to be your "One of the best " hostel and thank you so much for seeing the values of our little hostel. Hope to welcome you again next month !

I wished it was closer to a more lively scene but overall the place qas good and anything is judt a $2 tuktuk ride away

Thank you for your comment. We are located in the center of old town , peaceful and cultural area , we 're sorry that we 're not in the middle of night life or red light district as you wished .Thank you for your kind understanding and extending your stay with us .

Convenient location for those who are planning to visit the various tourist attractions in Bangkok. Staff are always smiling, friendly and helpful. Food is never a problem with food stalls opened until 2am along the same Street.

• 3rd Jan 2015