Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Nice croissants downstairs. Near the subway station.

Thank you for staying with us! We clean all floor every day and will do our best until when you come back here again. Please visit us next time!

Great facilities- many toilets and showers, all pretty clean. Rooms are spacious enough for everyone's luggage. Beds are large and the curtains provide a lot of privacy. Everything about this hostel makes it for a very comfortable stay. Staff is super nice and ready to help with anything. Amazing atmosphere, especially in the bar-lounge area. Loved that place!!

Thank you for your stay at Nui. Your hot and good message makes us try the best again and again. We all hope to see you!

Very welcoming staff and atmosphere.

• 4th Jul 2014

Thank you for your stay and good comment.Very glad to hear that! We believe that a welcoming atmosphere is important. Please visit us again and we will say 'welcome back!'

Your hostel was in a very good location with restaurants, cafes, and shopping. It was clean and the staff were very professional. Yes, I would stay here again and I would refer my friends too. Thank you for all your help and for the excellent service.

Amazing hostel with the kindest staff, facilities are great and the design of the building is impressive.

Highly recommended! Friendly and extremely helpful staff. Had a wonderful experience at Nui. The bar lounge at night deserves a mention too

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

This Hostel was a great place to stay, very friendly atmosphere

Room and bathroom clean, tidy and reasonably up to date. Easy access to the train station. Didn't use the bar/restaurant but staff were lovely on the brief occasions I dealt with them. Would be happy to stay again

The BEST hostel I have ever stayed !!! The location is good, near to the metro station and several convenience stores. The bar is very nice and cheap in price. The dining atmosphere is very nice and comfortable. The rooms are clean and tidy.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Amazing hostel, one of the best I've stayed at. Great bar and great food. Phenomenal.

The staff were very accommodating and very friendly and that really made it stand out to me!

This hostel is just amazing. It is so cool it doesn't feel like a hostel at all, with attention having been paid to every single tiny detail including the very cool crockery in the kitchen. But even though it could be a super cool bar and cafe in London, the staff were so, so friendly and helpful. I love this place!

Can't fault this place, best hostel I've stayed in bar none. The bar on the ground floor is excellent, great place to meet like minded travellers.

Great hostel and great staff, easy to find, would reccommend!!!

Very trendy place, I like. Location was excellent, 2 mins walk from the Kuramae subway station. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and the bar downstairs had a very hippy vibe, attracting both locals and travellers alike. The staff was more than willing to assist in all my queries, esp Lin. Stay here, highly recommended!

There was a good little red lantern bar, where the staff spoke enough English to help order, across from the 7/11 if you get back to late for the restaurants listed on their map.

More than excellent ~

• 5th May 2014
  • Taiwan

Hostel was in a great location, very nice staff, and great bar. My only complaints are the room we had was very warm, I turned on the AC, however, the AC never came on, the beds were also extremely hard, almost no mattress, I also found old gum stuck to the bed post.

Nui has a great bar and I like the architecture.

The only thing that was a bummer about this hostel was the location. We ended up on the metro for 40 minutes every day to get to most of the stuff we wanted to see and neighborhoods we wanted to be in. Plus, the metro trains stop running at 12:30 so you have to either make your nights really early or really late. However, this hostel makes up for it with an AWESOME bar of its own. Great drinks, good atmosphere and nice place to meet both travelers and locals. Staff was fantastic!