Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Room and bathroom clean, tidy and reasonably up to date. Easy access to the train station. Didn't use the bar/restaurant but staff were lovely on the brief occasions I dealt with them. Would be happy to stay again

The BEST hostel I have ever stayed !!! The location is good, near to the metro station and several convenience stores. The bar is very nice and cheap in price. The dining atmosphere is very nice and comfortable. The rooms are clean and tidy.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Amazing hostel, one of the best I've stayed at. Great bar and great food. Phenomenal.

The staff were very accommodating and very friendly and that really made it stand out to me!

This hostel is just amazing. It is so cool it doesn't feel like a hostel at all, with attention having been paid to every single tiny detail including the very cool crockery in the kitchen. But even though it could be a super cool bar and cafe in London, the staff were so, so friendly and helpful. I love this place!

Can't fault this place, best hostel I've stayed in bar none. The bar on the ground floor is excellent, great place to meet like minded travellers.

Great hostel and great staff, easy to find, would reccommend!!!

Very trendy place, I like. Location was excellent, 2 mins walk from the Kuramae subway station. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and the bar downstairs had a very hippy vibe, attracting both locals and travellers alike. The staff was more than willing to assist in all my queries, esp Lin. Stay here, highly recommended!

There was a good little red lantern bar, where the staff spoke enough English to help order, across from the 7/11 if you get back to late for the restaurants listed on their map.

More than excellent ~

• 5th May 2014
  • Taiwan

Hostel was in a great location, very nice staff, and great bar. My only complaints are the room we had was very warm, I turned on the AC, however, the AC never came on, the beds were also extremely hard, almost no mattress, I also found old gum stuck to the bed post.

Nui has a great bar and I like the architecture.

The only thing that was a bummer about this hostel was the location. We ended up on the metro for 40 minutes every day to get to most of the stuff we wanted to see and neighborhoods we wanted to be in. Plus, the metro trains stop running at 12:30 so you have to either make your nights really early or really late. However, this hostel makes up for it with an AWESOME bar of its own. Great drinks, good atmosphere and nice place to meet both travelers and locals. Staff was fantastic!

Hostel was flexible with a time delay I had, the atmoshpere in the bar was awesome, a bit pricy to be honest but its worth it! Free computer in the lobby and very good wifi. Very pushy to kick us out at exactly 11am no flexibility for a hangover haha.

Great hostel in a great location close to subway with easy access to Asakusa and Akihabara. Was great having a bar with good snacks and drink selection, was much needed after a long days sightseeing. Rooms were small but fine for Japanese standard.. you don't go to hostels to stay in your room so it was perfect for a nights sleep!

Fun, social place to stay. The bar downstairs made it easy to meet other travelers as well as locals. The location is decent, with two subway lines and Asakusa nearby. The dorm rooms were basic but got the job done. I will definitely stay here again if I return to Tokyo.

This place is not just a hostel, but also consist of an extremely charming hipster cafe that is rich in character and excellent vibes. Kuramae itself is also an interesting neighbourhood and Asakusa is a nice stroll away. Rooms are small but sufficient and facilities are always clean! The cafe/bar on the first floor is an excellent place to relax!

Great hostel! Very nice staff who speaks english, everything was clean and the bar is really cool too!!

hostel was clean and the bar downstairs was nice with the tree in the middle. Shared bathroom was also very clean and modern.

Great location and good atmosphere. The bar downstairs is good fun and you cannot hear it at all in the bedrooms.