Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Room was a tad small but was only there to sleep anyways very inviting and friendly place :)

• 16th Dec 2014

Loved my stay and I cannot express how lovely the staff are at Hostel Nui, nothing is to much trouble and they are always willing to go that extra mile to make your stay an experience not to forget. To say this place is spotless is an understatement......from morning to night someone was cleaning. The only reason I left was they were fully booked so I could not extend my stay. If you want to mingle with the locals try this place it will not disappoint...great job guys....Arigato and see you next

Croissants were great but not free :(

great hostel! i had a great stay, the public transit is close by and its such an easy walk to the Sensoji Temple and the Asakusa area where you can see the Asahi beer brewery. The Tokyo Skytree is close proximity and right across the hostel are some really restuarants that look over the river. On transit, you're really close by to the tsukiji fish market so you can catch an early sushi breakfast! overall great stay, met a lot of great people!

• 14th Dec 2014

Great hostel, its a bit outside the main areas of Tokyo but doesnt take long to get there. Really cool bar downstairs, filled with backpackers and locals. Nice facilities and friendly staff. Close to Senso-ji Temple which is beautiful. Would recommend a stay here.

Hazy vibes. Funky bar/cafe and beautiful interior. Would go back!

Such a cute and cozy place but a good place to socialize and meet new people. The staff is really nice as well, they made my stay really enjoyable. Asakusa is a bit far from the nightlife areas, but it seems to be where most hostels are concentrated.

This is a fantastic Hostel, wish i could have booked my whole stay here. Will definitely next time. Wonderful customer service!

どうもありがとうございました Nui Hostel!

Awesome hostel, very friendly staff and great atmosphere. Kitchen and lounge room at the top are a great place to hang and the bathrooms are fabulous!

Nui is the greatest hostel in the world. Nay, in the universe. Are the staff adorable, friendly and knowledgeable? Absolutely. The ambiance classy, clever and wonderful? You bet. Nui is fabulously spacious (especially by Tokyo standards!) and in an extremely convenient location. I can't say enough good things about this place. I hope to be back very soon.

• 18th Nov 2014

The best Hostel i had in Tokyo

Great place to stay in Tokyo. We were just there for one night and felt relaxed, comfortable, looked after and clean! We appreciated the quiet nature of our dorm also.

Fantastic hostel - very clean, lovely design and super friendly staff. Also, good cheap drinks and a barista on staff in the morning. I'll be staying here every time I come to Tokyo!

• 6th Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel, well decorated, good vibes, the common room for guests qas second to none with a great library and a well stocked kitchen. Also free laptops with good internet. There are 6 floors and the elevator is noisy so you cant use it between 12 and 8am, this caused a bit of a problem for us being on the 4th floor and having to catch a flight from Haneda at 7am. Kuramae station is not the most convenient but it is close. The shower space was the best I had used and the staff were lovely.

Have never stayed at a better hostel, just perfect.

Very well designed hostel. Not really much of a backpackers atmosphere.

Stayed for five nights in October 2014! Easily the best hostel we've ever stayed in! Shared bathrooms / toilets were always immaculate and the heated loo seat (a standard in Tokyo) was the cherry on top. Staff were really friendly and helpful. They gave us a leaflet with the map of the area, hostel, wifi / key codes etc. and the whole place just felt really well organised. Bar downstairs was great and the kitchen and chill out zone upstairs were cool to relax in. 10/10!!!

Third time here and always an absolute pleasure staying here! The staff are always going out of there way to help and I look forward to coming back again. This is my first place I look for when staying in Tokyo! You won't go elsewhere :)

Fantastic Hostel, very cool vibe and atmosphere, with trendy decor and extremely kind, helpful and friendly staff. The hostel is also a popular place for locals, which gives you a true sense of the City. Located in a really cool pocket of Tokyo, the hostel is very close to two underground metro lines that can take you anywhere you need to go. We loved our stay here, and found it comfortable and fun. 10/10 From Grant and John - Travel buddies from Melbourne, Australia!

• 11th Oct 2014