Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Really nice and trendy hostel. Common lounge is great to meet people and have a drink (turns into a bar at night). Stayed in a 6 beds dorm and everything was very clean. AC in the rooms and lockers. Shared bathroom and clean individual showers. Staff was very nice and spoke good english. This place itself is pretty close to perfections. Only downfall is location. It's quite far from the good stuff in Tokyo, but if you have the JR and the Tokyo metro pass, not a big issue. Will go back.

Everything about Nui was great, I made a lot of friends and had a great time. And the staff is worth mentioning because absolutely every single person that works there is kind, helpful, and all around enjoyable company. Stay at Nui if you're in Tokyo!

Thank you for your good comment. We also had a fun with you like you had a fun! We all hope to see you again at Nui.

Amazing coffee downstairs !

Thank you for staying with us. We are really careful in our coffee and happy you like it! We will serve to you again when you come back to Nui. Please visit us next time!

The location is a bit far from other places like Shibuya, Ginza, Shinjuku, or other shopping areas but very close to the metro. Many convenient stores around the hostel (Daily Yamazaki, Sunkus, 7-11, Lawson). Smoke smell in front of the bar and sometimes I can smell it in the public area but not in the dorm room. The toilets and showers are very clean. There's a kitchen with cooking utensils.The best hostel I've ever stay in both Asia and Europe. I'll definitely going to stay there again.

Thank you for your stay and good comment. We always welcome your coming back.Please visit us again!!

Had a great time staying at Nui! Fantastic location, staff, and atmosphere. And having food available at the bar until late in the evening was great for our late check in. Thanks!

Thank you for your stay and good comment. We are happy you like our hostel and always welcome your coming back! Only one night is not enough, so please stay more next time to have a fun with us!

Nui hostel was great! Easy to find, great location to subway, and even a view of the river from my room. The staff was awesome and the hostel was very very clean. I would stay here again if I ever head back to Tokyo.

Thank you for staying at Nui. We are happy you like our hostel and always welcome your coming back! Please visit us again next time!

Cool place, super helpful and kind staff.

Thank you for your stay and comment! We always welcome your coming back!!

Kinda loud since I was sleeping on the second floor. Friendly staff.

Thank you for your comment!We are very sorry for the inconvenience.We have changed the closing time of the bar on the 1st floor to one hour earlier to 1am to try and not disturb sleeping guests.We hope you can stay with us again!

Absolutely lovely hostel. Near kurumae subway so you can get anywhere you want. Great people a fantastic introduction to Tokyo/Japan

Thank you for staying at Nui. We look forward to seeing you again!!

The staff is crazy friendly, the rooms are cleaned everyday which is nice and the bathrooms are great. TOTALLY great place to stay!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Thank you for staying at Nui. We had a fun with you, too!We will do our best not to forget our friendliness until you come back here again.Please visit us next time!

The staffs are friendly and the facilities are great. First floor is a bar, so it is a little noisy at night. My room was at 5th floor, and the elevator is only available from 9am, so I have to storage my luggage in the luggage room at 2nd floor, and take it after the staff starts working at 8am. And there is another limit that the hair dryer is only available after 8am.

Thank you for your comment! We are sorry for the inconvenience.We have changed operating hours for the elevator and cafe to 8am.We hope you can stay with us again!!

awesome!!! I recommand!!

Thank you for staying at Nui. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Can recommend this hostel. Great place with fantastic staf :)

Thank you for your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

This is a great hostel. The location if perfect for exploring Tokyo. The staff are friendly and helpful and the hostel bar is as good as any, attracting guests and other Japanese people. Would definately stay there again next time I'm in Tokyo.

Thank you for your stay and good comment! We will do our best until you come back here again.Please visit us next time!!

I usually go for hostels rather than hotels and this place pretty much sums up why. Very cool and creative interior, awesome atmosphere amongst the guests and just the best staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. All at a very good price. Some really creative people behind this place and probably my best stay in Japan.

Thank you for your stay and good comment. We also had a fun with you like you had a fun! We look forward to seeing you again!!

Cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Nice croissants downstairs. Near the subway station.

Thank you for staying with us! We clean all floor every day and will do our best until when you come back here again. Please visit us next time!

Great facilities- many toilets and showers, all pretty clean. Rooms are spacious enough for everyone's luggage. Beds are large and the curtains provide a lot of privacy. Everything about this hostel makes it for a very comfortable stay. Staff is super nice and ready to help with anything. Amazing atmosphere, especially in the bar-lounge area. Loved that place!!

Thank you for your stay at Nui. Your hot and good message makes us try the best again and again. We all hope to see you!

Very welcoming staff and atmosphere.

• 4th Jul 2014

Thank you for your stay and good comment.Very glad to hear that! We believe that a welcoming atmosphere is important. Please visit us again and we will say 'welcome back!'

Your hostel was in a very good location with restaurants, cafes, and shopping. It was clean and the staff were very professional. Yes, I would stay here again and I would refer my friends too. Thank you for all your help and for the excellent service.

Amazing hostel with the kindest staff, facilities are great and the design of the building is impressive.