Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Outstanding hostel. Maybe The best hostel i've ever been. And beautiful!

Cool bar with good food and drink. Staff were very helpful. Room was small but comfortable.

really nice hostel!!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • China

Amazing hostel! The staff are rally friendly and helpful, the beds were comfy and the showers were perfect. My favourite part was the cafe/bar, it was amazing waking up to a friendly smile and a proper coffee. Wish I could of stayed longer :)

Thank you for your good comment. You liked our coffee? We are really careful in that and happy you like it! We will serve to you again when you come back to Nui.

Wonderful cafe and lounge on the first floor; the natural wood makes for a great atmosphere to chill after a long day. Staff speak good English and are helpful in answering any questions you may have about the area. Bathrooms and rooms were kept clean, though the mattresses are a bit thin.

Thank you for your good comment. Your hot message makes us try the best again and again.You can get good information from us, please feel free to ask us anytime! We always welcome your coming back!

Good hostel, near subway station, good bar downstairs, a lot of chinese and Japanese tourists so didn't get that much chance to meet other people. Beds were uncomfortably hard there was virtually no mattress at all, so they could do with improving, but overall ok.

I enjoyed my stay here and I like the bar. I stayed a few nights and one night they had a local event so was really crowded in the bar area so could move around. Overall I enjoyed the hostel its near a handful of stations and easy access to Haneda airport. But, one thing I thought was inconvenience was they have a bar open til past midnight. I asked it I could check in at 11pm and told me they couldn't check in past 10pm. Yet, they have staff working past 12.I had to book with another hostel.

Great place in a good location.

Thank you for your good comment! We all hope to see you again at Nui. We always welcome your coming back!

Great hostel and bar with a great atmosphere!! The staff are absolutely wonderful :)

Thank you for your hot comment. We will do our best not to forget our friendliness until you come back here again!

sympatique hostel but expensive with compared with the furnished flats which we find in the epicenter of TOKYO. We had a tiny room with bunk bed or it was not possible to unfold a medium-sized suitcase, really not made for two people.

• 14th Sep 2014

Awesome staff Best cofffee in Japan (its real! barista made)!

Thank you for staying with us. You liked our coffee? We are really careful in that and happy you like it! We will serve to you again when you come back to Nui.!

very good.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for staying at Nui. Please visit us again!

Beautiful hostel. Amazingly friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable. It was in a great location to see all the places I wanted to see. The bar/cafe is also so nice to have, great breakfast and in the evenings and night the bar is really lively with both travelers and Japanese alike. Would recommend to everyone going to Tokyo!

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy you like our hostel in overall. We all hope to see you again at Nui. We always welcome your coming back!

Really cool bar with a hippyish kind of feel. Full of Japanese tourists which makes a nice change to backpackers but it's probably not the best place to meet other travelers. Bring a padlock for the extremely small and noisy lockers. The one thing I found very odd was they only give you 2 clean sheets to sleep between so the actual duvet isn't cleaned often. It's pretty difficult to make sure you always keep the clean sheet between you and the duvet while you're sleeping...

Really nice and trendy hostel. Common lounge is great to meet people and have a drink (turns into a bar at night). Stayed in a 6 beds dorm and everything was very clean. AC in the rooms and lockers. Shared bathroom and clean individual showers. Staff was very nice and spoke good english. This place itself is pretty close to perfections. Only downfall is location. It's quite far from the good stuff in Tokyo, but if you have the JR and the Tokyo metro pass, not a big issue. Will go back.

Thank you for your helpful comment. It true that Nui is at a distance from popular areas. However, compared to the East side of Tokyo, there are no affordable accommodations in those areas and it may get noisy at night because of the number of people. Furthermore, there are also some interesting places around this area, such as Asakusa, Ueno and Yannaka. We can tell you easiest way to get to where you want to go, please feel free to ask us anytime! We hope you can stay with us again.

Everything about Nui was great, I made a lot of friends and had a great time. And the staff is worth mentioning because absolutely every single person that works there is kind, helpful, and all around enjoyable company. Stay at Nui if you're in Tokyo!

Thank you for your good comment. We also had a fun with you like you had a fun! We all hope to see you again at Nui.

Amazing coffee downstairs !

Thank you for staying with us. We are really careful in our coffee and happy you like it! We will serve to you again when you come back to Nui. Please visit us next time!

The location is a bit far from other places like Shibuya, Ginza, Shinjuku, or other shopping areas but very close to the metro. Many convenient stores around the hostel (Daily Yamazaki, Sunkus, 7-11, Lawson). Smoke smell in front of the bar and sometimes I can smell it in the public area but not in the dorm room. The toilets and showers are very clean. There's a kitchen with cooking utensils.The best hostel I've ever stay in both Asia and Europe. I'll definitely going to stay there again.

Thank you for your stay and good comment. We always welcome your coming back.Please visit us again!!

Had a great time staying at Nui! Fantastic location, staff, and atmosphere. And having food available at the bar until late in the evening was great for our late check in. Thanks!

Thank you for your stay and good comment. We are happy you like our hostel and always welcome your coming back! Only one night is not enough, so please stay more next time to have a fun with us!

Nui hostel was great! Easy to find, great location to subway, and even a view of the river from my room. The staff was awesome and the hostel was very very clean. I would stay here again if I ever head back to Tokyo.

Thank you for staying at Nui. We are happy you like our hostel and always welcome your coming back! Please visit us again next time!