Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

really nice hostel!!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • China

Amazing hostel! The staff are rally friendly and helpful, the beds were comfy and the showers were perfect. My favourite part was the cafe/bar, it was amazing waking up to a friendly smile and a proper coffee. Wish I could of stayed longer :)

Thank you for your good comment. You liked our coffee? We are really careful in that and happy you like it! We will serve to you again when you come back to Nui.

Wonderful cafe and lounge on the first floor; the natural wood makes for a great atmosphere to chill after a long day. Staff speak good English and are helpful in answering any questions you may have about the area. Bathrooms and rooms were kept clean, though the mattresses are a bit thin.

Thank you for your good comment. Your hot message makes us try the best again and again.You can get good information from us, please feel free to ask us anytime! We always welcome your coming back!

Great helpful staff

• 21st Sep 2014

Good hostel, near subway station, good bar downstairs, a lot of chinese and Japanese tourists so didn't get that much chance to meet other people. Beds were uncomfortably hard there was virtually no mattress at all, so they could do with improving, but overall ok.

I enjoyed my stay here and I like the bar. I stayed a few nights and one night they had a local event so was really crowded in the bar area so could move around. Overall I enjoyed the hostel its near a handful of stations and easy access to Haneda airport. But, one thing I thought was inconvenience was they have a bar open til past midnight. I asked it I could check in at 11pm and told me they couldn't check in past 10pm. Yet, they have staff working past 12.I had to book with another hostel.

Great place in a good location.

Thank you for your good comment! We all hope to see you again at Nui. We always welcome your coming back!

Great hostel and bar with a great atmosphere!! The staff are absolutely wonderful :)

Thank you for your hot comment. We will do our best not to forget our friendliness until you come back here again!

sympatique hostel but expensive with compared with the furnished flats which we find in the epicenter of TOKYO. We had a tiny room with bunk bed or it was not possible to unfold a medium-sized suitcase, really not made for two people.

• 14th Sep 2014

Awesome staff Best cofffee in Japan (its real! barista made)!

Thank you for staying with us. You liked our coffee? We are really careful in that and happy you like it! We will serve to you again when you come back to Nui.!

very good.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for staying at Nui. Please visit us again!

Beautiful hostel. Amazingly friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable. It was in a great location to see all the places I wanted to see. The bar/cafe is also so nice to have, great breakfast and in the evenings and night the bar is really lively with both travelers and Japanese alike. Would recommend to everyone going to Tokyo!

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy you like our hostel in overall. We all hope to see you again at Nui. We always welcome your coming back!

Really cool bar with a hippyish kind of feel. Full of Japanese tourists which makes a nice change to backpackers but it's probably not the best place to meet other travelers. Bring a padlock for the extremely small and noisy lockers. The one thing I found very odd was they only give you 2 clean sheets to sleep between so the actual duvet isn't cleaned often. It's pretty difficult to make sure you always keep the clean sheet between you and the duvet while you're sleeping...

1 2 3 Next » last »