Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Best Hostel I have stayed in! Great staff, nice bar and great location!...

This is the place to stay when visiting Tokyo! It was such a great atmosphere; one-of-a-kind lounge/cafe. Everybody was interacting and having a great time. I stayed my first night in Japan and, as a Westerner, found it to be a good easement into Japanese culture, albeit you are in an industrialized international mega-city. Sincerely, you won't be disappointed in this place, especially if you are looking to mingle.

Really good just need a spot in the room i was in to lock away my whole suitcase when u go out, that would have been good, but all an all it was a pretty cool place

• 18th Nov 2013

One of the best Hostels I've ever been. Great Bar! Very Clean and of course friendly staff.

Hostel was very clean and the staff was amazingly helpful. They have a bar on the main floor which is a convenient way to get a drink and meet some people. Good location too, close to the metro and some main sights.

Recently stayed here with my partner in a twin private room and enjoyed my stay here. Staff were so friendly, welcoming, and helpful and they really made my first visit to Tokyo enjoyable. The bar is great for socializing and meeting other travelers as well as Tokyoites who drink there too. Try the green tea beer, I was converted! -Friendly, welcoming, and helpful staff -Very clean, nice bar. -Great location in Asakusa, 15-20min walk from Sensoji Temple.

Highly recommended Not ideal social location but easy to get there but super for the airport. Would stay again.

Staying in a twin room. Room and bed was clean. Facilities are well maintain but Lift was pretty slow. Have a good bar and staff was definitely friendly and helpful. I would stay here if i come again.

This is the best Hostel i've ever stayed in. I had a 8-bed mixed dorm. The whole place was really clean. The shower and bathroom facilities were awesome! And the bar in the ground floor is cool, good place to socialize with other travellers and many locals. I had good wifi connection in every corner of the building. Next time i'm in tokyo, this hostel is my first choice!

Great location, close to metro and convenience stores. Very clean. Wasn't all that comfortable walking thru the bar and its paying customers so I used the side entrance when I returned at the end of the day.

Staff are friendly except for the check in lady. First impressions of a hostel where not good

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Definitely in my top 3. Thanks to the bar, there is always a good atmosphere in the evenings. Facilities are very good and staff are helpful. Price is good for Tokyo and shampoo/shower gel is provided. There is even an elevator, which was an unusual bonus for a hostel. I particularly liked the furniture/decor. Only things I'd change/add are more robust safes and hot water in taps to wash face/hands.

amazing! a home away from home

Amazing hostel. The staff (and bar staff) were so friendly and accommodating. By the end of the trip I knew all of them by name. The bar is also great to meet people including the locals who come in to practice their English. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for all the lovely times I had there! Will definitely come again on my next visit to Tokyo. Had so much fun!

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Finland

great place to stay! easily accessible, nice rooms and super friendly staff. i just wish i could have stayed longer!

I had a great time at Nui. Best hostel ever. Kind, genuine and gentle staff, as well as the japanese you will meet there at the bar.

Brilliant, brilliant hostel. Very social and a great way to meet people. By far and away my favourite hostel in Japan, and indeed one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.

1 2 3 Next » last »