Nui. Hostel & Bar Lounge Reviews

2-14-13, Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Cool place, super helpful and kind staff.

Thank you for your stay and comment! We always welcome your coming back!!

Kinda loud since I was sleeping on the second floor. Friendly staff.

Thank you for your comment!We are very sorry for the inconvenience.We have changed the closing time of the bar on the 1st floor to one hour earlier to 1am to try and not disturb sleeping guests.We hope you can stay with us again!

Absolutely lovely hostel. Near kurumae subway so you can get anywhere you want. Great people a fantastic introduction to Tokyo/Japan

Thank you for staying at Nui. We look forward to seeing you again!!

The staff is crazy friendly, the rooms are cleaned everyday which is nice and the bathrooms are great. TOTALLY great place to stay!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Thank you for staying at Nui. We had a fun with you, too!We will do our best not to forget our friendliness until you come back here again.Please visit us next time!

The staffs are friendly and the facilities are great. First floor is a bar, so it is a little noisy at night. My room was at 5th floor, and the elevator is only available from 9am, so I have to storage my luggage in the luggage room at 2nd floor, and take it after the staff starts working at 8am. And there is another limit that the hair dryer is only available after 8am.

Thank you for your comment! We are sorry for the inconvenience.We have changed operating hours for the elevator and cafe to 8am.We hope you can stay with us again!!

awesome!!! I recommand!!

Thank you for staying at Nui. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Can recommend this hostel. Great place with fantastic staf :)

Thank you for your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

This is a great hostel. The location if perfect for exploring Tokyo. The staff are friendly and helpful and the hostel bar is as good as any, attracting guests and other Japanese people. Would definately stay there again next time I'm in Tokyo.

Thank you for your stay and good comment! We will do our best until you come back here again.Please visit us next time!!

I usually go for hostels rather than hotels and this place pretty much sums up why. Very cool and creative interior, awesome atmosphere amongst the guests and just the best staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. All at a very good price. Some really creative people behind this place and probably my best stay in Japan.

Thank you for your stay and good comment. We also had a fun with you like you had a fun! We look forward to seeing you again!!

Cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Nice croissants downstairs. Near the subway station.

Thank you for staying with us! We clean all floor every day and will do our best until when you come back here again. Please visit us next time!

Great facilities- many toilets and showers, all pretty clean. Rooms are spacious enough for everyone's luggage. Beds are large and the curtains provide a lot of privacy. Everything about this hostel makes it for a very comfortable stay. Staff is super nice and ready to help with anything. Amazing atmosphere, especially in the bar-lounge area. Loved that place!!

Thank you for your stay at Nui. Your hot and good message makes us try the best again and again. We all hope to see you!

Very welcoming staff and atmosphere.

• 4th Jul 2014

Thank you for your stay and good comment.Very glad to hear that! We believe that a welcoming atmosphere is important. Please visit us again and we will say 'welcome back!'

Your hostel was in a very good location with restaurants, cafes, and shopping. It was clean and the staff were very professional. Yes, I would stay here again and I would refer my friends too. Thank you for all your help and for the excellent service.

1 2 3 Next » last »