Nuova Locanda Belvedere

7.5
Very Good 2123 Total Reviews

10th Aug 2017
4.6

This hostel is ass. First off there is no AC. I booked this place think by it had AC. But the cheap owner only turns it on at night. The place is in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood so idk about walking back real late at night. When I came back the owner was hitting on some girls he put in a room right next to his. Kinda weird... There is no atmosphere here. It's non existent. The atmosphere tonight consists of my room mate sleeping (It's 10 pm). Another dude on his computer. And me rage writing

4th Aug 2017
7.1

The bathroom was very nice and clean and so was the room. Was a pleasant stay, however there was no wifi in the room and the community room was a bit small.

3rd Aug 2017

I met some great people here and the staff was awesome. Went out of their way to help me out with advice and help. They also let me come very late because I had a late flight. Thank you!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2017

Overall we enjoyed our stay, the man who runs the hostel was really nice. Was a bit outdated but quite clean and centrally located if you want to stay off the island, also 5 min walk to the train station.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2017

Good location near Mestre station, and easy to get to/from Venice. Bed was way too soft and not very comfortable. There was no kitchen, just a small room with vending machine and fridge, however the balcony was very nice

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Jul 2017
6.0

There isn't a kitchen, only a fridge and some forks, knives and spoons. The location is good if you wanna head into Venice for a day, costs about €2 on train but if you wannna stay in Venice obviously this isn't the hostel for you! The bathrooms were basic and the rooms are basic as well. We only stayed 2 nights which was enough. The area near hostel was dodgy and full of men who were very vocal towards us 2 girls. Made me feel uncomfortable so just a warning if you go out by yourself!

7.1

So overall the hostel was not bad. The owner is a bit rough around the edges. Do not go here to party because they will shut that down pretty quick.The rooms are clean and had air conditioning and the bathroom was also clean. No stove but they do have a refrigerator. My biggest problem was when I stored my luggage on the day I was leaving they didn't tell me that no one would be there between 1-2. Which caused me to almost miss by bus waiting on someone to return. Luckily, Flixbus is always late

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5.7

Very creepy bald headed man running the place, wouldn't recommend to other solo female travellers. There was a cat living there that wasn't a problem for me but just in case you're allergic they should mention it as there is cat hair everywhere. The staff didn't let us sit/turn on the light on the balcony at night as they wanted to avoid noise which was annoying. Absolutely no kitchen.The location is great if you just want a place to sleep. This place is cheap but is worth about half the price.

on our website is mentioned that there is not a kitchen,i have to tell you that this is a place were people after a long day of traveling want to relax and sleep ,it's not allowed to stay in the terrace to laugh and drink till 2 am like you wanted ,sorry but this are our rules,you have to respect the others

• aishamatias5043
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
6.0

The girl would get annoyed with every question I asked and answered rude. There aren't any lockers to keep your important belongings. The bathroom door is really noisy.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017
6.6

ok place for a couple of nights - actually not in venice. have to train it in