Nuova Locanda Belvedere Reviews

Via Mezzacapo 1, Marghera, Venice, Italy

I was there For me I prefered to stay outside the island of the Venice. You take a train 20min you are in Venice.

Hostel can be a bit difficult to find, but it's in a convenient location, the staff is incredibly helpful, SUPER nice, and overall welcoming. I would definitely recommend. (No kitchen, but great hostel other than that)

The hostel is a little bit away from the touristic part of the city, but it's easy to get there by train or bus (+- 30 min.). They provide a nice city map with indications about the main touristic attractions and also with neighbourhoods with more affordable food.

Walking around the area at night was very scary as the road lights were very dim. There's No heater in the room. Good thing is it's 10 mins walk from the train station.

HaD a great time and met some awesome people here. Good social atmosphere

I only stayed here for one night because it was close to a train station and then I moved to another place closer to Venice. A bit dark and small, but okay for one night if you are on a budget. It is worth paying a bit more for a nicer place closer to Venice. No kitchen - not even a kettle - just a fridge, table outside and vending machines. You have to pay for a map. I got bitten by something, but it was only on my foot so I think it was just a mosquito. The staff didn't seem that interested.

We had a rental car so did not want to stay on the island of Venice, where a car is useless and parking is expensive. This hostel is in Mestre, but very short walk to bus line to Venice, and parking is free and secure. The facility is a bit hard to find. Our room for 3 had a great ensuite shower and was well heated (in late November). Zina, the hostess, was very helpful, and other than the fact that we had to pay 2E each for towels, it was a fine $ inexpensive hostel.

No staff for 24h When I checked out I just put a key on the front desk. Not much facilities as I expected. Need a bit walk from the train station, however, I felt unsafe to walk alone during the late night back to hostel

Good staff. Good location as it is 6 min walk from Mestre Train station. Hostel is neat as well. Value for money and at a silent location.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • India

It was very spetial stay in this place, we love it.

They dont have lockers. The guy that made my check in treat you like a 5 years child. There is a bus close to the hostel that take you to the islands, bus 6, very useful. There is a really nice restaurante close as well and cheap. The rooms are Ok but there is no heating. They dont have a kitchen and breakfast is expansive and only on weak days. the bathroom is clean and the shower is good. the common area closes at 23h ??????? It is expensive for what they offer but is cheaper than the islands.

Good rooms, good staff, clean rooms. Worth the money. Not as far out of venice as we thought! Give it a go!!

If you are willing to bus half an hour into Venice, this place is a good deal. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and the hostel felt safe enough.

Really nice staff in reception. Excellent service and information. Very receptive and friendly all the time. But the rooms have not taken to all guests and the building next door does not have internet.

Great location, easy to find, close to bus and train stops, with easy access to Venice. Friendly staff, good facilities. Wish I stayed longer than 2 nights! :)

This hostel very very bad. Everything was terrible. Especially, staff was very frustrating. Location was really bad. There was not Venezia. I think, you should look other hostels.

what we can say about you rude and impolite ,it was better to write the truth ...

Good Cheap price Great location with good transport about 15min to Venice centre by train/bus. There is a Lindl supermarket about 5 minutes walk so you can buy cheap grocery. Bad My bunk bed was missing a ladder to climb up on :( No internet in the dorms so you can only use it in the common room. And the owner kicks everyone out of the common room at midnight. No kitchen, no microwave, there is a fridge and kettle though

The Hostel is near to the Bus Shelter to the Venice, about 5 minutes by walk. And the staff were cool. i was 2 nights there. I booked the 5 mixed dorm room, because only those room were available on the website on that day, but they gave me a private room because i was with my mother and her friend.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

The wort place I have seen EVER. they put me in a room in building detached from the main structre. There was a junky shooting up on the doorstep at 4am when I went out for a smoke. So I walked around the corner and saw a hooker giving a man a blowjob on the backside of the building. There was no shower just a water tap in the wall of the bathroom. The worst ever. And it was my birthday eve to boot. I left in the middle of the night. Sorry guys

• 25th Sep 2014

This place appears to be a converted hotel. I was happy enough here; it was comfortable and about 10 mins walk from Venice Mestre station where you can go to the island. Met nice people. It needs a kitchen if they want to call this a hostel but I had a positive stay.