Nuova Locanda Belvedere Reviews

Via Mezzacapo 1, Marghera, Venice, Italy

everything was alright - would stay here again.

Stayed here for one night in a 5 person room. room was ok, one long strip to charge phones was ok. not really much of an atmosphere then again I was only there for one night. I'm sure there are better options out there for the price, but the hostel served it's purpose.

Good location as far as Venice goes, a 5 min walk to the bus stop and 10 mins from the train station, from which you can get into the centre in 10-15 mins. If you're looking for a social atmosphere this is not the place for you, but for a relatively cheap base to explore Venice this is pretty good. The staff are nice enough -only problems: you have to go into the common room for WIFI and if you're in the apartments next door, there's only one bathroom for 25 people if the hostel is booked out.

I absolutely loved this hostel, the staff were absolutely lovely and made your beds every morning which was such a nice gesture. The showers were incredible, infinite hot water and very clean. Annoyingly doesn't have a kitchen, but the location is good, very close to a bus that runs all night and one stop away on the train from Venice.

Good location to acces Venice island by bus. Nearby Lidl supermarket. Mosquitos are a huge problem but the hostel is clean with friendly staff

The people that work there are very nice and helpful but the place itself doesn't have a hostel vibe. It's a nice place to relax though after a long day walking the streets of Venice.

We really enjoyed our time here. The staff made it feel like home, they were very friendly and so helpful! Public transport into Venice is very close and easy to find. There are a few great restaurants close by, very cheap too. My only problem was that I couldn't stay longer. I would definitely reccomend staying here.

The guy at the front desk was so helpful. Gave us maps, directions, what buses to catch, where to get ticket etc. Great location close to metro and 2 min walk to bus station and only a 12 min bus ride to Venice. Would stay there again if I came back.

This is a great hostel if you are looking to wake up with mosquito bites all over your body. Wifi is unreliable in the rooms and no breakfast included. Only three shower/washrooms for the entire hostel. Would look elsewhere.

everything is ok i stay in 3 bed private room was clean also have air condition and private toilet in room. 20 min from hostel to venice by train

A few mates and I stayed here for a night leaving Venice. Great place to relax with excellent facilities although we had a private room so not sure about dorms.

Was what I needed for the one night stay and it's located very close to bus stop to go over to Venice. I would stay here if you don't want to stay right in Venice

Location is about 15 mins bus ride from Venice Island, but 2 min walk to buses and 5 min to Mestre station, so easy to get to main part of Venice. Clean, comfortable hostel but no kitchen! A supermarket is 5 mins away. Also has air conditioning in rooms, very useful in summer. Desperately needs fly screens in common area, as bitten by mosquitoes! Common room lacked atmisphere, and not much vibe. Staff were average, a bit rude at times, not overly friendly. Overall not bad for price.

Good location, close to the station, easy to get to Venice. Enjoyed my stay here.

Purely booked this hostel for its location to the island of Venice (which is great, around the corner from a bus stop 3 euro return). The staff weren't amazing, no cooking facilities, wifi pretty weak, rather expensive however the air conditioning was quite good. Pretty clean and good showers. Served us well for a one night stay.

There were not lockers in the rooms which made me nervous at first but it seemed like the front desk people kept pretty good tabs on everyone staying there so I felt better after the first night. The staff were super friendly and helpful in terms of giving us information and helping us find our way around. The hostel itself was pretty quiet and more like a hotel in that there wasn't a lot of interacting with other guests. Overall, we felt really safe and had a good time.

There was only one bathroom for 20 guests.The credit card machine was so called broken so the host forced us to pay in cash.If you want a sweaty night(no ac in rooms) with plenty of mosquito bites this place is ideal for you(!)

Amazing group of people staying here, I travel alone but love to meet people in the hostels I stay in. This one everyone was great to hang out with!

Really nice hostel. Convenient for visiting venice as its close to the train station so only 20 mins across to the island. Really helpfull staff.

Thats really good hotel to stay!Near the train station,supermarket.its only one bus to go to the city center.very clean room,bathroom,toilet.ı stayed 3 wonderful days!its an air conditioner too.the man in the reception tell all of the things to do in Venezia and give map too!ı recommend everyone!

• 5th Aug 2015