Nuova Locanda Belvedere Reviews

Via Mezzacapo 1, Marghera, Venice, Italy

Good staff. Good location as it is 6 min walk from Mestre Train station. Hostel is neat as well. Value for money and at a silent location.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • India

It was very spetial stay in this place, we love it.

They dont have lockers. The guy that made my check in treat you like a 5 years child. There is a bus close to the hostel that take you to the islands, bus 6, very useful. There is a really nice restaurante close as well and cheap. The rooms are Ok but there is no heating. They dont have a kitchen and breakfast is expansive and only on weak days. the bathroom is clean and the shower is good. the common area closes at 23h ??????? It is expensive for what they offer but is cheaper than the islands.

Good rooms, good staff, clean rooms. Worth the money. Not as far out of venice as we thought! Give it a go!!

If you are willing to bus half an hour into Venice, this place is a good deal. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and the hostel felt safe enough.

Really nice staff in reception. Excellent service and information. Very receptive and friendly all the time. But the rooms have not taken to all guests and the building next door does not have internet.

Great location, easy to find, close to bus and train stops, with easy access to Venice. Friendly staff, good facilities. Wish I stayed longer than 2 nights! :)

This hostel very very bad. Everything was terrible. Especially, staff was very frustrating. Location was really bad. There was not Venezia. I think, you should look other hostels.

what we can say about you rude and impolite ,it was better to write the truth ...

Good Cheap price Great location with good transport about 15min to Venice centre by train/bus. There is a Lindl supermarket about 5 minutes walk so you can buy cheap grocery. Bad My bunk bed was missing a ladder to climb up on :( No internet in the dorms so you can only use it in the common room. And the owner kicks everyone out of the common room at midnight. No kitchen, no microwave, there is a fridge and kettle though

The Hostel is near to the Bus Shelter to the Venice, about 5 minutes by walk. And the staff were cool. i was 2 nights there. I booked the 5 mixed dorm room, because only those room were available on the website on that day, but they gave me a private room because i was with my mother and her friend.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

The wort place I have seen EVER. they put me in a room in building detached from the main structre. There was a junky shooting up on the doorstep at 4am when I went out for a smoke. So I walked around the corner and saw a hooker giving a man a blowjob on the backside of the building. There was no shower just a water tap in the wall of the bathroom. The worst ever. And it was my birthday eve to boot. I left in the middle of the night. Sorry guys

• 25th Sep 2014

This place appears to be a converted hotel. I was happy enough here; it was comfortable and about 10 mins walk from Venice Mestre station where you can go to the island. Met nice people. It needs a kitchen if they want to call this a hostel but I had a positive stay.

Nice hotel for people with small gudget,very friendly staff explained us everything we needed to know ,free maps, free parking car ,it was in a good location short walk to the bus station which runs very frequently to Venice,very clean rooms and nice common area,we would stay again.We recomend this place.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Albania

Our room was smelly but other then that clean but friendly service

• 18th Sep 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. The guy running place was pretty helpful. 5 mins walk to bus to get into Venice (about 15 min ride away) and about 10-15 min walk to Mestre train station. Laundry place right next door was very handy. Pretty good value for money. We would stay again. Thanks!

The staff is pretty cool. Everything is good. Just there's no lockers.

Quaint little place near Venezia Mestre station (not on main Island) though it's quite easy to get to the main island by bus and only 1.60 euro each way. Not a party hostel. Pros: Clean facilities and quite good value for money. Good if you're looking for a relaxing break from overcrowded hostels or like quieter places to stay. Owner/manager is helpful and friendly. Cons: No real kitchen (but the pizza place they recommend down the road is pretty good) I would stay again.

The guy who runs this hostel is hilarious. He was really helpful (and didn't let me pay twice cause I was drunk the first time I paid and forgot I'd already done it. Whoops.) It's really easy to get into Venice and way better than staying at one of the places where you need to catch an expensive ferry in. It seems like there are no hostels actually in Venice so this is a perfect alternative. Loved my stay here (and extended it).

The man at reception was lovely! He was very helpful and accommodating! The location is close to a bus stop that takes you into Venice. Only downfall is that it has no kitchen facilities and there are no food stores close by.

Wish there was wifi in the rooms. The man who runs it is very nice. Is stay again it was good for the price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3