Nuova Locanda Belvedere Reviews

Via Mezzacapo 1, Marghera, Venice, Italy

Good rooms, good staff, clean rooms. Worth the money. Not as far out of venice as we thought! Give it a go!!

If you are willing to bus half an hour into Venice, this place is a good deal. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and the hostel felt safe enough.

Really nice staff in reception. Excellent service and information. Very receptive and friendly all the time. But the rooms have not taken to all guests and the building next door does not have internet.

This hostel very very bad. Everything was terrible. Especially, staff was very frustrating. Location was really bad. There was not Venezia. I think, you should look other hostels.

what we can say about you rude and impolite ,it was better to write the truth ...

Good Cheap price Great location with good transport about 15min to Venice centre by train/bus. There is a Lindl supermarket about 5 minutes walk so you can buy cheap grocery. Bad My bunk bed was missing a ladder to climb up on :( No internet in the dorms so you can only use it in the common room. And the owner kicks everyone out of the common room at midnight. No kitchen, no microwave, there is a fridge and kettle though

The Hostel is near to the Bus Shelter to the Venice, about 5 minutes by walk. And the staff were cool. i was 2 nights there. I booked the 5 mixed dorm room, because only those room were available on the website on that day, but they gave me a private room because i was with my mother and her friend.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

The wort place I have seen EVER. they put me in a room in building detached from the main structre. There was a junky shooting up on the doorstep at 4am when I went out for a smoke. So I walked around the corner and saw a hooker giving a man a blowjob on the backside of the building. There was no shower just a water tap in the wall of the bathroom. The worst ever. And it was my birthday eve to boot. I left in the middle of the night. Sorry guys

• 25th Sep 2014

Nice hotel for people with small gudget,very friendly staff explained us everything we needed to know ,free maps, free parking car ,it was in a good location short walk to the bus station which runs very frequently to Venice,very clean rooms and nice common area,we would stay again.We recomend this place.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Albania

Our room was smelly but other then that clean but friendly service

• 18th Sep 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. The guy running place was pretty helpful. 5 mins walk to bus to get into Venice (about 15 min ride away) and about 10-15 min walk to Mestre train station. Laundry place right next door was very handy. Pretty good value for money. We would stay again. Thanks!

The staff is pretty cool. Everything is good. Just there's no lockers.

Quaint little place near Venezia Mestre station (not on main Island) though it's quite easy to get to the main island by bus and only 1.60 euro each way. Not a party hostel. Pros: Clean facilities and quite good value for money. Good if you're looking for a relaxing break from overcrowded hostels or like quieter places to stay. Owner/manager is helpful and friendly. Cons: No real kitchen (but the pizza place they recommend down the road is pretty good) I would stay again.

The guy who runs this hostel is hilarious. He was really helpful (and didn't let me pay twice cause I was drunk the first time I paid and forgot I'd already done it. Whoops.) It's really easy to get into Venice and way better than staying at one of the places where you need to catch an expensive ferry in. It seems like there are no hostels actually in Venice so this is a perfect alternative. Loved my stay here (and extended it).

The man at reception was lovely! He was very helpful and accommodating! The location is close to a bus stop that takes you into Venice. Only downfall is that it has no kitchen facilities and there are no food stores close by.

Wish there was wifi in the rooms. The man who runs it is very nice. Is stay again it was good for the price.

I only stayed here for one night, and I wasn't there long (I got in late and left rather early), but it was fine. I didn't mind it at all.

The staff is really helpful and gives you a great map (that other people pay €4 for). It's close to the train station and a bus stop that easily gets you to-and-from Venice city center all times of the day/night. The only thing I would complain about is people are allowed to smoke on the balcony near the community room but no one shuts the doors, so the smoke ends up being inside regardless.

This is a one star hotel, not a hostel. Sketchy area, girls- don't walk there alone at night:/ For the money you pay- at least lockers and a kettle in the common room would've been nice. If you can find accommodation in the island itself- go for that.

Thanks for the stay, had a wonderful time. Really helpful advice when I arrived.

Nice basic hotel located outside of venice city but great location to bus stops to get there. And also close to an excellent cheap pizzeria! Staff were helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4