Nuova Locanda Belvedere

7.4
Very Good 1943 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

We had a great stay! We got a private room with 4 beds, and had our own bathroom and shower. We got a key to the door of the hostel and to our private room. It was all very clean and there was even room service (that we were not expecting), so we came back to a nice clean room. It was really nice to be so close to the train station where we could easily get to and from Venice island by train and the airport by shuttle. The front desk was very helpful in providing travel information.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017
7.1

I really only slept here. The location is great if you don't want to stay on the island in Venice. The bus stop and train station are very close. The woman on reception was very helpful in helping me get to Venice. The facilities were clean. Wifi only works in kitchen.

13th Apr 2017
4.0

Way too much money for what you get in return. There's only one room with Wi-Fi. I was in the building down the street from the main building, so not useful in regards to Wi-Fi usage. Also, the place was difficult to find. It is across the street from a nice hotel and I walked in circles trying to find its super small entrance. Staff wasn't super helpful with venice tips. Shower is basically on top of the toilet. Bed was insufferable....felt every single spring.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2017
8.0

Well located between train station and supermarket. The staff is simpatic and helped me to find my directions. The hostel is very clean and organized. I would stay there again.

• China, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

It was a nice stay there. The staff were super friendly. The receptionist not only helped me with self service coffee machine but also offered to pay for me! location is great, about 7 minutes walk from train station, where you can take a train to Venice city center in 10 minutes. Great value for Venice during Easter time. Also, there is a cute and extremely friendly cat hanging around in the common room. Love this place. I would definitely come back if I ever visit Venice again.

10th Apr 2017

Good place to stay for budget travelers but it's not near the main area of Venice. You'll have to take a train or bus to the main area but the train only cost a couple euros. Hostel is in a residential area so not much of nightlife but room was clean and staff were helpful!

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

Good value and location

• USA, Couple, 18-24
6th Apr 2017
2.0

I was expecting to share a private room with my boyfriend &upon checkin we were told sharing a single room was "illegal". The lady checking us in was very rude about it &kept sighing and rolling her eyes. We came to an agreement that we could rent out a room with 3 beds (we bought all 3 beds so we had the room to ourselves) &after we paid for 3 nights, we found out there's no hot water, heat, or wifi. She said it was our fault because we didn't ask her to turn the water on. We left the next day.

6th Apr 2017
5.1

The room was okay, bed was comfortable. The bathrooms were kinda sketchy. There was no staff at all unless you rang the bell. Wasn't much information to be passed on about the area or how close we were to Venice. Thank god for google. No lockers or storage space. Overall was cool only to sleep in.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

Hostel has very good location, just 5 min from Venice Mestre train station where for 1.25 EUR in one direction you can reach the (real) Venice. No kitchen, so that is why i gave a but lower marks. Very friendly staff, clean and safe. Rooms are ok, clean and enough space. 3 toilets with shower is more than enough for all people. Only price can be a bit cheaper i think. All in all, my reccomentation. Close to Lidl market, gas station also, and there is also restaurant where you can eat cheaply.