Nuova Locanda Belvedere Reviews

Via Mezzacapo 1, Marghera, Venice, Italy

Room and bathroom were clean and tidy. Staff was very helpful. The only downside was that the room was really hot, even with the air conditioning. Oh, and a locker would be nice. Hug from Brazil/London (:

I think the location is great! Venice (the island) is REALLY hard to navigate and there are no taxis, so it just be really hard to find your place when you've just arrived (if you're staying on the island). But this place is at Venice Mestre, which is way easier to navigate. The hotel is 10 Imin from train station so you can get on the island for free with eurail or interail. It's cheaper than anything else. Plus, location is less touristic (it's nice to eat in the neighborhood).

the chef is a little chic but raelly humanity.

I got to the hostel and I had to wait like one hour at the reception because nobody was there!! No internet in the room. Its far from venice but very close to the train station. No lockers.

dear customer,seeing your negative review i see that you didn't read any informations about this hostel ,on our website it's written that the check in start from 14 pm ...lockers we don't have ..ect.. i don't accept this comment

A nice place to stay with good value for money. A short bus ride to the island for €1.30 and staff were very helpful

Really nice if you don't want to stay right in the centre of Venice. Really easy to get in and out of the city. Pleasantly surprised as the photos make it look worse than it is! It could do with a facelift but perfectly adequate for a couple of nights.

Not luxury, but a good value place! Rooms are clean and tidy, it's quite, there's a free parking your car, and the best thing is the location, just one stop by bus for Venise!

Only stopped over for 1 night but staff were pleasant and beds were comfortable. A short 10 minute bus journey from Venice and very easy to access from the airport. Would happily stay here again.

As long as you know it's outside of Venice, and about a 15 min train ride away from the city on water, then this is an ok place to stay. It's definitely better than where we stayed in the actual city bc we saved so much money here that it was worth it. Also they call themselves a hotel but it's a hostel. There's a laundry place right next door, which is a plus.

The location was amazing and near to mestre station. The staff were very friendly helping us out with the easiest and best day travel to every place in venice. I liked it very much and can never forget the journey.

The best hostel I have ever lived. But the location is not in the downtown.

The staff was not very friendly in my opinion. We only picked this hostel because it's somewhat cheap and close to the train station. We didn't try the bus service, but the bus stop to Venice is about 5 minutes away. Tower is not included. Wifi was not available in our room. It's okay to stay here for a night.

The staff were nice but not nice enough to turn on the air conditioner. Although I stayed there in June, it was still pretty hot inside the room. And because there is no net? installed on windows, I had to sleep with several mosquitoes in the room. This is the very first hostel I've stayed in where I got my mosquito bites. The only pro I have is it being really close to the train station to go to S.Lucia.

This hostel was so close to Venice and a very good price compared to hostels on the island. I met some AWESOME people at the hostel, And the stuff was so ridiculously helpful and accomodating.

Decent place, a little out of the city but there's a bus that only takes about 10 minutes to get you into the heart of Venice. Nice place. Lounge and fridge facilities.

Location is a very short walk from Mestre station which is why we chose it. 3 minutes to bus stop for a cheap 10 minute ride to Venice island.Same bus stop for no 15 bus to airport. Get free maps and advice on check-in and it won't matter if manager is out briefly. We had a double ensuite room so can't comment on shared facilities. Very good value for the price.

We stayed there just for one night but I really enjoyed it. We were supposed to check in at 2, but we arrived earlier so we checked out at 12, which was perfect because we could take a shower after the long journey and the go and expore Venice. The train station is around 10 minutes away and Venice was no more than 15. There was air-conditioner in the room and a TV (which we did not use). The room was clean with clean sheets and towels. We reallly enjoyed our stay and definitely recommend it.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Bulgaria

Average place to stay, but had a great time here. Easy to get in and out of central venice, and the staff are really nice. Met some great people at this hostel, which really made the stay here awesome! Air con in the rooms, amazing!

The room was quite old and musty, and the vending machine didn't work. Not good enough for the price. WiFi was good though.

This place was fine - a cheaper way to visit Venice, though weird to travel onto the island on a bus every day. Not a particularly nice place, but adequate and clean.