Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel Reviews

Juarez #386, Col. Centro, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Awesome location. Breakfast is great. Pillows weren{t that good and the wifi was spotty. OVerall loved it.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Mad shoutout to Pancake Mama (Barbara) for being the sweetest person to ever greet and party with at a hostel since Jesus. Really chill vibe - amazing staff - great company - eclectic crowd - bring your own fruit/chocolate/cajeta if you want them in your pancakes.

• 9th Jan 2016

Great hostel, perfect location and friendly staff

• 24th Dec 2015

Perfectly located close to the sea and all transport, this place is a ideal if you want to make day trips to distant beaches. Staff is friendly and very helpful, they really know a lot about PV and around! There's a great terrace to hang out, but it is mostly empty, so don't expect a special atmosphere here. On the downside, showers and are absolutely uncomfortable (no space to hang your clothes and towel), so are the beds (easy to fall down from the top bunk, no barriers). Overall a good place

This is an amazing Hostel with a staff that genuinely cares about their guests. I ended up staying here longer than planned because the staff and the people there were so wonderful. I was there for Christmas and Guillermo, the owner made us all feel like family. I can't say enough good things about my experience here and highly recommend this home away from home to anyone staying in Puerto Vallarta!

• 16th Dec 2015

From the second you walk in the vibe here is so welcoming and laid back. A beer while I check in? Yes please! Oasis is not anything fancy but the friendly atmosphere, great location and awesome people make it amazing. It is a bit loud as its on a main street, and directly behind a cathedral. Even so, awesome place.

Staff was amazing. Guillermo the owner was incredibly nice and helpful. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.

• 12th Dec 2015

Just perfect!

• 26th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

I've stayed in Hostels all over the world and this is up there with the best. The staff were amazing, nothing was too hard and they always had a smile. The location is perfect! Close to everything, and the buses stop just outside. The town itself is amazing with so much to do up and down the coast. By far the best coastal surrounds I've seen in the world thus far. ...and the crowd, I couldn't have asked for a better group to be hanging with! Thanks Fernando, I loved it!

It has excellent location, so close to the Malecon and some clubs. The only disturbing stuff is that as is close to the main church you can listen to the bells.

• 17th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

Overall the hostel is very nice, especially its location ads to he overall rating. Only thing I liked less was the bathrooms, the setup just doesn't offer much privacy.

Admission only 8am to 10pm, if you don´t make check-in on time, you are out!!!! :( Admission isn't disponible 24 hrs.

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

Admission is 24 and we do not have a Curfew, We only CHECK IN from 8am to 10pm... :D

Great hostel in the centre of town. Great pancakes for breakfast. Great atmosphere to meet other travellers. Fernando is awesome and makes the place what it is.

Great hostel, the staff was very friendly, and I loved the view of the city!

Loved every minute I stayed there! I was sad to leave; that roof top terrace has an amazing view. I had a lot of fun and will definitely go back!

This was a great Hostel. Spent 3 nights here and loved it. nice staff and a very good location. right downtown close to awesome bars and a couple minute walk to the beach. beds were good and dorms were good. Met some good people and had some good party. good facilities and everything. I would recommend this hostel and I would definitely stay again.

I stayed here two nights with my boyfriend and we really enjoyed it. The people at the reception were absolutely nice and helpful. The hostel is very well equipped, it offers free breakfast and the location is just perfect for travelers who enjoy the atmosphere in downtown Vallarta - and we definitely did! :) I just reduced the equipped question because there was no mirror in the room (which is a problem in general in Mexico) and we only had two bunk beds by reserving a private room for two.

• 9th Oct 2015

Great location overlooking plaza, bay and alongside church. Bed comfortable and rooftop terrace to view tropical hills and ocean.

Excellent experience, THE best hostel in Mexico!

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Scotland

I've been to a lot of hostels; and this one may be my favorite. Adella and Daniel are great! Super helpful, super nice, and fun. Adella even sewed my shirt for me when I asked where I could take it. SHE SEWED MY SHIRT. Above and beyond. I'll return for sure.

• 29th Sep 2015