Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel

Superb 487 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 487 Total Reviews

1st Jul 2017

We ended up staying for 4 nights. The hostel location is great. The reception staff was great. Some of coaches in t reclining area were getting pretty worn and could be upgraded. The website needs come attention. There is no sauna as specified on the site and there is an age restriction which is not posted. Everything else was fine. The air conditioned 12 bed dorm was easy to sleep in once the air conditioning turned on about 11:00 pm. We would stay her again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

Very clean hostel with air-conditioning, an essential for me in hot beach towns. Staff are very friendly, informative and helpful for what was my first visit to PV. About a 10 min walk to the closest beach and right near the Malecon. Lovely common areas. Breakfast can be improved - it was a bit lousy, unhealthy and not filling. I just made my own. Noise wasn't a problem for me, despite the hostel being quite Central.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

Best location of all! Just in downtown's core and everything is nearby! Brian (staff) was super kind and understanding with my different schedules checking in and checking out. And also, Marcelus, organizing night out. I'd definitely recommend it and I would definitely stay here again. :)

8th Jun 2017

I had a blast at this hostel! The staff was very friendly and everything was really close with walking distance. I enjoyed the free breakfast and loved the upstairs patio. Thanks so much for a great experience!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2017

Cannot fault this place. I stayed in the 10 bed female dorm but with it being low season the most we had were 3 in the room and I had it to myself for a couple of nights too. Extended my stay twice, was there for a week and a half because I was having too much fun. The staff are phenomenal, friendly, down to earth, always keen to help/show you around, go out for a drink etc. easy to meet people, convenient location. If you want a super chill vibe and to meet fellow travellers this is the place.

• donnarbarnhardt5648
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

Stayed in 6 different hostels around Mexico this trip and this hostel was by far my favourite. Amazing location, right by the Malecon so many things happening. A few blocks away you can find street food. Way way cheaper than paying for food at one of the restaurants. The staff are great, the travelers were great, there is a small rock climbing wall and the roof top patio was the most amazing thing. perfect view of the ocean and the city. as well as the large cathedral right next door.

1st Jun 2017

I had a great time at Oasis meet alot of cool people. The staff was amazing and very helpful. If you pick the mixed Room then there is AC. Location it's right by the malecon so everything is near by. I would totally recommend!!

10th May 2017

Really cool youth hostel just one block from the Malecon and the best part of town, super clean with 2 great lounge areas (including a fantastic rooftop where you can see the whole city), and the people taking care of the hostel are extremely nice.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Perfect location, plus the vibe is super cool when you arrive, everything is so bright and colorful. The upstairs outdoor terrace and the rooftop view are amazing!

14th Apr 2017

Great Location very close to everything you want to see and do! The staff are very polite. They have a great chill rooftop area and easy to meet fellow travellers!