9.0
Superb 432 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 432 Total Reviews
Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel Located at Juarez #386, Col. Centro, , Puerto Vallarta.
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta Jalisco 48300 Juarez #386, Col. Centro
90% 432
20.6086696 -105.2348452
    Rooms available

7th Jan 2017

Great staff, cleanliness, breakfast and location. Highly recommended!

29th Dec 2016

My friend and I had a fantastic time at Oasis. The location of the hostel is excellent, with the 'Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish' church on one side of the block and the beach 2 streets away from the hostel. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast is good- cereal, pancakes, coffee. Beds, living space and restrooms are clean. You have tons of showers with HOT water ( no instant heater or anything, just good old hot water flowing through the pipes). I loved my stay in Oasis. Thanks

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2016

This is a party hostel so if your not into that I'd highly recommend you stay somewhere else, especially if you don't want pot smoke drifting through your windows at all hours of the night and the music up really loud with no curfew or courtesy.. Everything else was great

I am sorry you thought this was a party hostel,that is not what we want people to think or expect from us. We like to relax most of the time. However, when it is holiday season and +90% of our guests are out having fun we will go with it specially during xmas and new year. Drug use is not condoned by the hostel, if guests report this to front desk we will deal with it accordingly. If you speak to us about any noise or any other issues while you stay with us, we will do our best to fix them while you are here, if we can. We did give everyone free xmas dinner and everyone else had a great time. Please use your judgement with reviews. Please do not expect a party hostel as we might not be able to satisfy your expectations. We have fun when it's due and we chill most of the other time. Happy New Year!

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

So far, one of the best hostel experiences. The staff genuinely makes you feel at home, and is super friendly. I definitely think I'll keep in touch with the people I met there. While visiting other places in PV we stayed at different hostels, but the vibes were truly pretty amazing at oasis.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Dec 2016

Friendly/helpful staff and amazing atmosphere. Really clean , great showers and very secure. Perfect location and staff can answer any questions about the area. The breakfast is delicious. Wouldn't stay anywhere but here next time!

10th Dec 2016

Great location--very central to bars, restaurants, beaches. Met a lot of fun people. Nice rooftop and patio areas to hang out. Clean and well kept. Plenty of showers and toilets. Breakfast was okay--pancakes or cereal. A little difficult to sleep sometimes because of noise. But if you plan on being social at night and going out, you'll be fine. Especially for the price, I'd definitely recommend.

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

Great hostel with a relaxed atmosphere and exciting location.

• rubydaqueen7073
  • USA, Female, 31-40
5th Dec 2016

I very much enjoyed my stay! The staff was great. The dorms were a bit crowded but it is high season so that is understandable. Nice breakfast. The welcome drink was great. I got to meet some new people and made friends. Such a great location and close to the malecon. I would stay again.

27th Nov 2016

This hostel exceeded my expectation!!! The staff are KIND, accommodating, polite, and friendly. They are very sincere and treat you like family. I was a solo traveler but I never felt lonely here! The vibe is great and very easy to meet friends! The atmosphere is chill, lively, & relaxed and it's is super clean too! Kudos to Erik for the directions on where to find the best Oysters in town, also showing me how to make Pina Colada! And also to Guillermo and Adela for taking care of my keys! - VL

24th Nov 2016
8.0

Stayed 2 nights at Oasis Downtown Vallarta. Good location, a short walk from the Malecon. Welcomed with a Pacifico. The room was hot in the day and cooler at night, thanks to a small fan. Bathrooms are a walk but it's all good. There were cool people at the hostel, including the staff. Some of them are travelers too. Really good breakfast place a block away, better for you than the free waffles. Was told they also serve good lunch and dinner.