8.4
Fabulous 380 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 380 Total Reviews
Oasis Hostel Located at Libramiento 222, Colonia Benito Juarez, Puerto Vallarta.
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta Jalisco 48389 Libramiento 222, Colonia Benito Juarez
84% 380
20.6007109 -105.2270722
    Rooms available

6th Sep 2016

Stayed in mixed dorm for two nights in September. Nice place, not too far from the center of the older part of town, great rooftop terrace, great pancakes for breakfast. The place was a little on the quiet side (it was off-season) and the staff were very courteous but not overly enthusiastic. Great value for money. A good home base if you're not looking for a party hostel. I would guess it would be a little more populated during the higher tourist seasons.

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

Although the location is not on the main board walk of Malecon beach, it is easily accessible by both bus and foot. The hostel staff is courteous and nice, and the hostel is clean. The reason I wouldn't give it a really high rating is because I found the entire experience to be purely transactional. For example, every service is for money. So much so that I asked if I could put milk (which was available for cereal) for my coffee as well and the answer was a no.

12th Jun 2016

This hostel was fantastic. I made a mistake with my dates and they fixed it. Parking was available right in front. XOXO market for basics next door. Quaint restaurant across street. Breakfast of pancakes or cereal included. Bus going to downtown across the street. Bus going to aerporto to the right of hostel. The Oasis has 2 hostels with different vibes. Downtown is more of a younger party type scene. We stayed in the "other" one. Rooftop deck was amazing! I'll go back!

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
30th May 2016
6.0

I think the location is a real deal breaker unfortunately, it's a bit of a walk to the beach or into town.. I stayed for 3 nights and it was relaxing but there were only 2 others in the place so not much happening. Big plus is that the room had air conditioning!

We are sorry you thought your choice of hostel was not well located. We CLEARLY state our location is for walkers and it is CLEARLY shown on the map provided by hostelworld. The season you visited in was low season after spring break. PLEASE DO NOT book with us if you do not wish to walk 15 minutes to the beach or take a bus. THANKS!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
11th May 2016

Nothing but good vibes here! Amazing staff, comfortable beds, convenient location.