Oasis Hotel Luxor

Superb 417 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
10th Aug 2017
8.0

Handy to the station and a gem in the rough. The real find here was Mr Hassan, the man couldn't do enough for us on our short visit and I cannot sing his praises high enough. He rescued my Egypt trip by doing what he does well. The only negative here is that the place could use a good scrub. Thanks to the team at Oasis.

• USA, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2017

The Oasis Hotel is a wonderful hotel located in a very good location in downtown Luxor. For a low price (80 pounds) I got a room with ac, 2 beds, and a private bathroom/shower. The staff were very helpful, and were happy to answer all of my questions, and help me with ordering taxis, booking tours, etc. I'm not sure when I'm going to be visiting luxor again, but when I do I will surely be staying at the Oasis Hotel.

• Egypt, Male, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

Excellent place to stay in Luxor. The room has good AC and wifi. It's a walking distance from the train station and Luxor temple. Staff is very helpful and hospitable. The manager arranged a reasonably priced trip to the west bank where we visited 3 sites and another trip that consisted of a Nile cruise and a visit to a farm. Would definitely stay there again.

19th Jul 2017

My stay at this hostel was far better than any other hostel I stayed at in Egypt. The staff was so so so kind. No hassle, only the best prices you could ask for a tour around West Bank or hot air balloon, or whatever you'd like. The Luxor temple is walking distance, the train station is walking distance, bus station is walking distance, great food and markets... walking distance. Hassan is the best there is. Thank you oasis for a perfect time in luxor.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

Our experience in the hostel was really nice, thanks to Hassam. we arrived and he picked us up at the metro station with a smile on his face and was very kind in explaining everything that we needed to do in Luxor. prices he offered for the tours were reasonable, and i recommend doing the air balloon through them because it was good price and departed on time in order to see the sunset. Location is convenient to majority of touristic places.Rooms are spacious and you get what you paid for.

14th Jul 2017
7.4

This is a centrally located "hotel" in Luxor only 0.2 mile (350 m) walk from the train station. Now "hotel" is too strong a description for this place because it looks more like a hostel without any of the usual amenities like shared kitchen or lounges. PROS: 1) friendly and welcoming staff, 2) central location, 3) the AC in the room worked great,4) very near eateries/restaurants, 4) simple breakfast included. CONS: 1) cat poop by my private room door, 2) the wi-fi never worked

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2017

Hassan the owner was amazing, he sorted out the two days we were there and then even sorted our trip to Aswan as well. Couldn't recommend staying here highly enough!

5th Jul 2017

Good location 4 min walk from train station, good rooms, friendly helpful staff, clean. Highly recommended.

• England, Couple, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

Hassan is the kindest host ever. He let us check in at 7am after a long night's travel. The room was clean, comfy, with great WiFi. Breakfast was simple, but the same as everywhere else. Hassan helped us with everything, giving us advice but not pressuring us. He got us bikes to ride round Luxor and a good guide for valley of the kings. Warned us about touts and scams. Great location, Hassan will meet you on arrival. Even let us shower/use WiFi for free when we passed back through Luxor. Lovely

18th Jun 2017

So great. Hassan was so helpful. He arranged all my tours, taxo rides, and even exchanged money for me. A great place for people on a budget to stay. **********