Oasis Hotel Luxor Reviews

Mohamad Ferid st, Luxor, Egypt

I don't understand how did this place get rated so high on the web. The place is really dirty, beds are very uncomfortable and the staff stopped caring a long time ago. Yes, it is very cheap and here you really, really get what you paid for - bottom line. If you are on a budget then fine but my advice would be to spend a bit more and have a good and clean room to relax after a full day of sightseeing.

I spend only 1 day in Oasis hotel and Luxor few days ago, and I would never forget the experience I had stayed the place. I stayed at single room with private bathroom, and the clearness of the room was pretty good. And it also very quiet. The location was fantastic. I could visit Luxor Temple by walk, and it took only 10 minutes from the hotel. Hassan was very kind and friendly, as another reviews said

• 26th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Great place overall, don't be put off by interior. Hassan is very friendly and genuinely wants you to feel at home and safe. Rooms are basic but comfy, bathroom always had hot water, no mosquitos, location was supreme (right next to train station). Great restaurants nearby. Breakfast was basic but filling, sometimes Mohammad would throw in a falafel and foul =) Rooftop patio is ideal, cheap beer prices too. We booked 3 nights, ended up staying 5. Great value!