Old Town Brasov Hostel Reviews

39 Prundului, Brasov, Romania, Brasov, Romania

If you are looking for the lowest price, this is your place. If you look for friendly staff, it is not. If you expect a clean environment, neither is it. The infrastructures are old, shabby, and insufficient, which leads to a big hygiene problem. Furthermore, the people there act as they don't care at all, are unfriendly and I ever saw trying to scam several groups of people. It's the first time I see such conditions in a hostel in Rumania, so I can tell this place is far below average.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Spain

It looks like a good place to stay one or even two nights, but... the matresses were covered with cellophane (??) there were bedbugs (4 days after, I cannot stop scratching all the bites I have...), the cleanliness of the kitchen was not poor, was even worst! (food from who-knows-when on the counter, everything dirty, plastic bottles and trash everywhere... very disgusting), no option to do coffe or tea, staff was not there from the early morning,at 10.30 (check out time) hostel was alone...

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Spain

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOSTEL. They cancelled our reservation through Hostelworld in favour of a larger group arriving out of the blue. We were then forced to move to another hostel named 'Gabriel's Hotel' and this is by far a better option. We waited for over an hour for a member of staff to explain the situation to us and he was unhelpful in directing us elsewhere. MUST AVOID THIS HOSTEL!!