Old Town Hostel Kotor Reviews

Old Town 284, Kotor, Montenegro

Great hostel, great staff, cheers

Best decision you'll make in Montenegro.

This is honestly the best hostel I've ever been to. It's a beautiful, clean, 13th century building with comfortable rooms, WiFi,

Had a great one night stay here with a Hat party with the owner who was very accommodating. The beds were comfy, there is not much of a kitchen only just one electric hot plate so if you are wanting to cook you could wait a while.

This is my second stay here, and it was a great experience. Good conversation, atmosphere, and great people. I would most definitely recommend people to stay here! Oh and the location is the best. Right inside the city walls just next to Pile Gate, and the best part is that you don't have to walk up the steps to get there.

Great location, nice rooms with lots of space. Would stay again for sure! Fantastic atmosphere in the common room. Only small issue? wifi was weak in the rooms but hey- the place built of stone

At first we were a bit confused as on my booking there was a pic of the larger apartment which differs greatly from the small one that we were given. Location is excellent and the staff were very flexible when it came to our arrival and departure time arrangements. A little stove coffee maker and a bit of sugar/tea would be a great addition for a facilities upgrade.

Great hostel! One of the most social hostels I ever stayed at. The staff were so fun and helpful, especially Nikola, who showed us a great couple nights on the town. Every night they did something to bring the guests together, which was amazing for meeting new people and making new friends. Clean and comfortable as well.

Very fun hostel. The people who work there are full of spirit (pun completely intended) and I loved my stay. Sort of annoying that you have to go outside to get to the common area, but with the mixers, it really makes no difference.

120% It+s simple : Old Town Hostel Kotor is THE BEST hostel Ive ever been in. Thanks again for everything !!

A great hostel! I can't pick anything wrong with this Hostel. One of the best I've stayed in. Great tours and for a sleepy old town they create a great atmosphere and have loads of social activities at night after a big day of site seeing.

This hostel was a great place to stay! The location is unbeatable, the bed was clean, the atmosphere with other guests was good. My only beef is that there was only one powerpoint for the entire room (which was mostly blocked by a bed frame and awkward to get to) which made charging devices a pain. If not for this problem (which can be so easily and cheaply resolved with a bit of work) this would be a 5 star review.

This was one of the better hostels I've ever stayed at. I stayed 4 nights (stay 3, the 4th night is free) and there was always something fun and free going on in the common room. One night was Sangria, one homemade moussaka... It just made for a great atmosphere to meet fellow travellers. The staff was knowledgeable and fun to hang out with. The rooms are unique and comfortable. Nothing bad to say!

I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this is probably the best one, just look at the other reviews. Other hostel owners could learn a lot from this place. Book here if you want Kotor to be a highlight on you trip in the Balkans!

1 2 Next » last »