Fabulous 924 Total Reviews
Fabulous 924 Total Reviews
One Stop Hostel Siem Reap @ Pub Street Located at #342, Sivatha Blvd, Opposite Cambodia National Bank, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap #342, Sivatha Blvd, Opposite Cambodia National Bank
89% 924
13.3537390 103.8535505
    Rooms available

• Austria, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

We loved OneStop in Phnom Penh and after staying in a rather basic hostel down the next street from OneStop Siem Reap we decided to move. Friendly staff, great breakfast, organize tours to the temples of Angkor. Close to pub street and the markets but great for a relaxing stay. Only downfall would be that the AC in our room didn't work during our stay and it just got too hot at night. and lots of people are going for sunrise tours, so they would get up at 4 am. Loved our stay tho!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

Decent hostel with a great location, friendly helpful staff. The bathrooms were fantastic and the beds were very comfy. The rooftop was quiet when we were up there but with the right people I can see it being a great laugh. Very close to some great bars and restaurants. Top place to stay

19th Jul 2016
7.1

Very close to the party at the pub street. Secure facilities. Beds were not bad and bathrooms were clean. However, there was a problem with water in the two days I stayed and it took a lot of time to be fixed. Not good for such a hot city. Their brother hostel is Onederz. I moved there and it was much better for the same price.

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
5.1

While the location is pretty perfect and the hostel generally clean, my bed was dirty and the water didn't work for the duration of our stay. As a result, our wet laundry was a day late. There were no apologies. The breakfast portions were tiny and the food itself unimpressive. They wouldn't give me my passport until I left despite my paying on the first day and asking repeatedly, and as a result (as well as my own disorganisation) I forgot my passport. A general impression of incompetency.

• Thailand, Male, 31-40
18th Jul 2016

hostel is located on main street which easy to access and more secure, also near to the pub street only 2 mins away. one thing need to be improve is that the door lock, it won't automatically lock after closed so if your roommate forget to lock, it would be less secure. staffs are very helpful and friendly.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

Nice clean hostel. Great location. Really comfy beds, aircon worked well and bathrooms were clean. Would stay again.

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

Great place to stay - so kind and so helpful with a fab location!!! Stayed here 4 nights could have done so much more!!!

Hi Stephanie Henderson Thank you for choosing One Stop Hostel. We're glad you had a great time and enjoyed our services during your stay with us . We hope to see you again . Thanks again . One Stop Team

• pinraatt
  • Thailand, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

great location. nice and helpful staff. comfortable bed. clean bathroom. everything was great!

4th Jun 2016
4.9

An absolute disappointment. Rooms were clean, A/C was good in the dorms, and location was nice, HOWEVER, the water shut off on me while I was showering and wasn't repaired until 3 days later, when I was checking out. Absolutely ridiculous. Also, the power went out the first day we got there and they had no back up generator which was a pain. Staff didn't speak good English at all, in fact one gentlemen tried charging us $20 instead of $12 for a tour. Avoid the hassle and stay somewhere else.

• England, Female, 18-24
31st May 2016

Booked with Hostelworld for 1 night and extended for 4 more. The staff were incredibly friendly, breakfasts hit the spot, it was wonderfully clean and I met great people there. Great common area downstairs and rooftop to hang out on. The location is perfect, too. Also booked the sunrise tour up to the temples with the hostel which was lovely. If you want to cycle it isn't far either. It was such an easy, fun trip; definitely recommended.