Oporto City Hostel

9.3
Superb 1076 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
10th May 2017

I loved the environment, it's really cozy and the staff is really nice! REALLY CLEAN and totally renewed

• Estonia, Female, 18-24
9th May 2017

I stayed in this hostel for one night and it was nice, clean and cosy. I liked sleeping in the pod and although there was quite noisy on ground floor where the common room was, I still slept very well. Location was great and the staff were also very welcoming and helpful. My room was very clean and so was the common area. It would be even better if they offered some breakfast and included towels though.

• anjoobanjo
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th May 2017

Was a nice hostel to stay. The staff was really nice & I had a good night there. Thanks!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
1st May 2017

Our stay at Oporto Hostel was great. We came by car and no problem parking, we could park within the premises which was fantastic not to worry about the car. Hostel is in bright colours, clean and very spacious. The only thing is that in the evenings I felt like I need to be super quiet in the common area as there were rooms close by and I didn't want to disturb someone. That though is super minor and to be honest, I prefer this atmosphere over a party hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st May 2017

The location was a short walk from the main area and the facilities were clean. I stayed in the 4 bed room and it was really cool how we had our own pods. The atmosphere was relaxed and it seemed like most people kept to themselves.

• France, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

Highly recommended! I really enjoyed staying in this hostel. The staff are so nice and so helpful! The location is great, the rooms and bathrooms are clean, the kitchen has a stove top to cook on (!) but most importantly, the people who stayed at the hostel were really nice. It isn't a party hostel, which made it a very relaxed and comfortable environment. I plan on staying at this hostel again the next time i visit the lovely city of Porto!

21st Apr 2017

This hostel was perfect for a weekend trip to Porto. The kitchen was very nicely outfitted and there is a lot of sitting room in the lobby. There were 12 people in a room but there was also a small patio so people could hang out near the room or in the lobby without disturbing others. The number of bathrooms was good and never had an issue. The hostel was a great atmosphere to meet other people and would definitely stay there again.

21st Apr 2017

The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, and made me feel super comfortable. The hostel was cleaned every day, and stayed well maintained. I met loads of nice people traveling through, and we were always sitting around the dining table chatting with someone. The kitchen is a bit small, but well equipped to cook almost anything! The atmosphere of everyone cooking and eating together is what really makes this hostel stand out for me. It facilitated meeting new people and making friends!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

Nice and relaxing place to stay, staff are friendly and the location is great. Stayed in a 4 bedroom with ensuite and was very cozy for only 11 euros. The hostel organizes no events, but i was fortunate enough to have great roommates. Not as much hostel mingling goes on. No breakfast. Rooms are clean and facilities are clean. Theres a kitchen to cook in which is small but adequate.

Hey there, Luke! Thanks for you review, we're glad to know you had a good time with us. We hope to host you again some other time! Cheers! Oporto City Team.

7th Apr 2017

Very helpful staff, walking distance to many sights.

Hello, Richard! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really glad to know you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again, sometime! Oporto City Team