Oporto City Hostel Reviews

Rua Guedes de Azevedo n. 219, Porto, Portugal

Normal hostel: good location, a little bit dirty.

• 30th Oct 2015

Need more dish cloth in the kitchen for people to wipe the dishes. The black mould is starting to build up in the shower corners. Suggest they get some chemicals to get rid of the mould.

1) Bring your towels and toilet paper pr else you'll pay for everything in sepparate. Even if you stay at the private rooms, they rent the towels and toilet papper which is a joke since you're paying a LOT! 2) VERY NOISY in the morning. Don't expect the staff or other clients to think about you if you went out on a saturday night and came in the morning. You will not sleep.

Only stayed one night but George was amazing so lovely and willing to go out of his way for you! Nice hostel and clean. Good kitchen facilities and had a nice terrace out the back and a cool lounge / dining area!

Cheap and cheerful hostel. The reception isn't 24/7, the rooms get quite crowded but overall it was a decent place to spend the night. Doesn't compare to the great hostels in the city but it's cheaper. The outdoor area is very nice

Is the best! We enjoy a lot! Perfect for young people! Great!! The organization great too! :) :)

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Spain

I had flown to Portugal on holiday and had started my trip in LIsbon and drove up to Porto. I usually expect most hostels not to have a car park but to my surprise they did despite being in a city area.The car park accommodates 4-5 cars. It was definitely a nice touch since I only walked around by foot while in Porto and just needed a place to keep the car. Sometime at night they lock a gate to prevent people or any other cars from accessing that area, so it felt quite safe and secure. Cheers!

This hostel is great ! But we booked a room for 6 pers. and after they charge us the whole price even i Already pay a part in advance the moment i Make THE booking We where so tired and didt check iT, so i find out the moment we arrive home. All rest great Nice .. Close to the centre, friendly .. Lovely place

Fantastic little hostel, the rooms are spacious, plenty of power points and excellent big lockers for your valuables. The wifi is excellent and little common areas are cool and everything is full of colour which is just a nice touch. Location is walking distance from everything in Porto so I would highly recommend this hostel. My experience with the staff was that they were super helpful and went out of their own way to help me with what I needed. Perfect for the budget traveller

Good location - in walking distance of all the main tourist points. Was able to drop our bags off at the hostel in the morning which was ideal. Was told about a great free walking tour which is well worth doing. The atmosphere was quite quiet at the hostel, but that might have just been at the time we stayed.