Oporto City Hostel Reviews

Rua Guedes de Azevedo n. 219, Porto, Portugal

This hostel is great ! But we booked a room for 6 pers. and after they charge us the whole price even i Already pay a part in advance the moment i Make THE booking We where so tired and didt check iT, so i find out the moment we arrive home. All rest great Nice .. Close to the centre, friendly .. Lovely place

Fantastic little hostel, the rooms are spacious, plenty of power points and excellent big lockers for your valuables. The wifi is excellent and little common areas are cool and everything is full of colour which is just a nice touch. Location is walking distance from everything in Porto so I would highly recommend this hostel. My experience with the staff was that they were super helpful and went out of their own way to help me with what I needed. Perfect for the budget traveller

Good location - in walking distance of all the main tourist points. Was able to drop our bags off at the hostel in the morning which was ideal. Was told about a great free walking tour which is well worth doing. The atmosphere was quite quiet at the hostel, but that might have just been at the time we stayed.

Perfect place to stay in Porto. Nice big rooms with own bathroom and balcony, helpfully staff. Only thing that would make it better is to add included breakfast. Would return :)

Great hostel overall. Perfect location, the staff were really helpful and even though it was quite small it had a great atmosphere.

Muy buen servicio.

• 5th May 2015
  • Colombia

Liked the hostel facilities, modern furniture, spacious 4-room, a spacious clean bathroom, PCs, small kitchen. Clean linen in plastic wrap to put on bed was smart but had small holes. Plastic curtain on the narrow bathtub is not ideal, bring soap for ur hands. Not very organised arrival process, when arrived I thought noone was there, as a tourist I had no signal or internet to contact the place but after I managed to get in I checked in alright. Would be good to organise some group activities.

lockers aren't very good

Very good hostel, excellent staff. The location is not really close to the main attractions, but it is not far, a 15 to 20 min walk.

The highest concetration of kind and fun people there:)

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

Nice hostel and good value for money!

• 19th Jan 2015

I found it quite confortable, facilities are in good conditions, common room and kitchen are clean but they are too cold.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Overall I liked the 4 day stay. Booked 8-bed room, were put in a 4-bed room. + budget friendly, very helpful staff, good location. - The bathroom window was missing a glass and wind blew in, despite the plastic bubble wrap to cover it. Shower tub was small, unconfortable as shower curtain stick to you when showering. No hand soap. The heat blower was loud and dried the air a lot. No lamps near beds, only cealing lamp. Lockers could be more secure, as one lock was loose and easy to open.