Oporto City Hostel Reviews

Rua Guedes de Azevedo n. 219, Porto, Portugal

The staff was highly welcoming from the very first moment, I did not feel alone not even for a second. They were helpful and proactive, even took care about my program for the evening. They were very communicative and also helped me without asking.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Great great great staff! Only 1 guy there the whole time we were there and he was awesome. So friendly, genuine and helpful. Makes such a difference having staff that genuinely care. Accommodated our room change request last minute. Good kitchen, free computers. Clean. Will stay again

Me and my friend have stayed there for three nights and it was really good! The staff was really friendly, we were able to use computers at anytime, kitchen had everything we needed and all in all it was really clean! 'Keep up the good work!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

Rooms are quite dark. But okay to stay.

1 2 Next » last »