Oporto Sky Hostel

9.2
Superb 1150 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
18th May 2017

Common areas are good, there's a good kitchen and a supermarket about a block away. Was a bit noisy though.

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
8th May 2017

I was amazed by the beauty of the city. I loved my stay at this hostel, I was very well received, the hostel was organized and clean. It's located in a good area, only 10 min walking from the historical center and 5 min from the nightlife / bars. I recommend the hostel.

• France, Male, 41+
7th May 2017

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in on my trip. I recommend.

• France, Female, 41+
7th May 2017

In my stop in the city of Porto, during the "Caminho de Santiago", I stayed in this hostel and liked it very much. Thank you to all the sky hostel staff who was wonderful and welcoming, I felt like I was at home. I'll be back in a few weeks. See you

• Poland, Female, 31-40
1st May 2017

I stayed only one night in Porto (unfortunately), I decided to stay in this hostel because it was the only hostel I found in my research that was very close (2 minutes) from the stop to catch the night bus that goes directly to the airport. I really liked this hostel (I made a great choice), it has an equipped kitchen that we can use whenever we want, a comfortable living room and a beautiful garden. When I return to Porto I will definitely stay at this hostel!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
1st May 2017

Loved my stay at this hostel. The staff was friendly, the atmosphere was very good and the hostel was always clean. I will definitely stay at this hostel when I return to Porto.

27th Apr 2017

Very nice vibe in this hostel! Not the most central location unfortunately. Staff are really helpful and welcoming.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

I've made a really relaxing holiday in Porto. And this also thanks to this beautiful hostel! Thank you very much, I'll return. Ciao!

15th Apr 2017
6.6

The people working there are fantastic and kind. The place costs about the same as other hostels closer to the city center, so I feel like they should reduce the rates to be more competitive. The wifi doesn't work well in the rooms, only in the dining room and downstairs in the common room.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

we loved the hostel there, the area around there wasn´´´'t such a touristic place, there is a parc and supermarket very close. the stuff was so friendly and cool! would come again :)