Oporto Sky Hostel Reviews

Rua da Lapa, 33, Porto, Portugal

I felt at home! Thanks!

• 19th Aug 2015

Oporto Sky Hostel is located in a regular house. The 4 bed room was too small for the beds. The kitchen has everything you need and is clean. Thre reception was really nice and gave recommondations for exploring Porto. You can also use the garden at the hostel, which was pretty cool. The showers were brocken and you had to walk from first floor to the basement. The showers and toilets weren't that clean.

thanks guys, had a great time!

Great place to stay. I would definitely come here again.

• 6th Aug 2015

Staff was the best. Always friendly and ready to help. They give very good advices.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Slovenia

I didn't stay long, but during my short stay I had nothing to complain about. Although there are for sure hostels with more features the Sky Hostel staff was very friendly and - importantly - willing to walk that extra mile when you needed it. So i would definietly come back for a longer stay.

Everything was great! When I come back to Porto I will stay at Oporto Sky Hostel for sure! I recommend this hostel.

• 29th Jul 2015

A good place to stay, nothing spectacular or mindblowing, great bang for your buck though.

This is definately a quiter hostel. Don't book if you're into going out or partyting. My friend and I were the only ones from the hostel to go on the pub crawl. Other hostels had funner people and great chemistry. We hung out with them most of the time. Breakfast was bland. Otherwise the staff is very nice and the place is comfy and relaxing. Backyard is great and the rooms are awesome. If you're looking for a quieter holiday, book this place, you wont be dissapointed.

• 11th Jul 2015

Pros- Some friendly and helpful staff bar one girl. Free breakfast of cornflakes and bread and free tea/coffee and biscuits during the day. Clean, relatively comfy beds. Cons- location is the worst problem with this hostel- it's at least 20mins from Main Street and 30 mins from river. No wifi in rooms, showers aren't the best either.

Pro: staff minus the overnight girl were incredibly helpful and friendly and treated you like a family member. Cool atmosphere. Undergoing some renos to improve. Cons: a bit further away from city core, really hot at night on the top bunk, locker was not securesecure because it was broken.

The breakfast was a bit hard to find at first, so a colorful sign leading there could be a solution for that.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

Very nice place to stay. Very helpful staff. Clean and well kept hostel

Não gostei muito de não ter divisão de banheiro e masculino para tomar banho. Tirando isso, adorei minha estadia!

Amazing hostel! I truly recommend it!

• 27th May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay and the people working at OSH, but I thought I should mention that there are only two toilets, one each in the basement and second floor. If there are many guests, expect to wait and/or be running up/down two flights of stairs a bit.

I only stayed here for one night but it was lovely. The Portuguese woman who greeted me was so sweet and made the effort to be sure I was comfortable in my room. It has a very chill environment with a great lounge room, which is just what a was looking for, and location is very accessible. Definitely recommended!

• 16th May 2015

Porto was my first stop and I really loved Oporto Sky Hostel! The staff is friendly and they never got tired of answering my questions about the city and what to visit. The location is pretty good, within a walking distance from everything that matters. I will be back in Porto later this year and I will absolutely choose this hostel to stay again!

• 10th May 2015
  • Cape Verde

The hostel is awesome! I recommend! :)

• 10th May 2015
  • Georgia

The owner is wonderful very accommodationing I didhave a problem with the bed and she fied immediately. All you have to do is ask.