Oporto Sky Hostel Reviews

Rua da Lapa, 33, Porto, Portugal

It's a great hostel, close to everything. I loved it and I recommend it!

• 8th Dec 2014

I had a great time in Oporto Sky Hostel. It is a big family house located near the city center. They have amazing free walking tours that start in the hostel. I loved it and will come back for sure!

• 14th Nov 2014

The perfect hostel to stay in Porto! Located in a calm street, it stays within walking distance from the city center. The staff is amazing and is always ready to help you with everything you need. I recommend Oporto Sky Hostel!

• 14th Nov 2014

O IDIFICIO E MAGNIFICO ...AS PESSOAS MUINTO SIMPATICAS ....VERY GOOD 100%

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Portugal

I really like this experience. The staff are great, and the atmosphere is amazing!! Feels like home! I'm so lucky 'cuz with this experience, I've tried typical food(in the hostel), a green soap, name Caldo Verde, one of the best things ever!!! TY so much Oporto Sky!! I wanna comeback very soon!!!!

• 1st Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I ever stayed. Located near central Porto, it was very clean and with an excellent and cosy lounge. The room was spacious and enough for my group of six noisy friends (I apologize for any inconvenient caused :) Finally, a special thanks to Sara, she was very fiendly and helpful :) Undecided travellers, please select Oporto Sky Hostel and you will not regret.

Very nice hostel near the city center. I loved it and I recommend it!

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Spain

A nice family house. Great staff, always ready to help you with everything you need. When I come back to Porto I'll certainly stay in Oporto Sky Hostel again. Thank you for everything!

• 26th Aug 2014

I would recommend staying at Oporto Sky Hostel - it is clean and plenty of facilities (including a well-stocked kitchen and a great entertainment room with DVDs and games) as well as an included breakfast. One minor complaint would be that it wasn't as centrally located as we thought- a good 15-12 minute walk from the central area of Porto, and the Redex bus station - but this wasn't a major problem (just good to be aware of). Overall, a good hostel, and definitely value for money.

Poor wifi access, showers were not gender specific and there was no area to allow you to change in any privacy, close to a supermarket but not near the main attractions. Would not recommend.

It's a great hostel, close to everything. It's a pitty that I didn't stay there longer. The walking tour was also really good

I had a great time in Porto thanks to Oporto Hostel :) i love the receptionist you guys. But the poor thing is shower facility. At the first day, after taking a shower, i got to worry about the left days. Fixed shower, divided into hot and cold tap and weak water pressure made shower into difficult thing...

I had a very pleasant stay in this hostel and city. The staff are very friendly and always help and there is 24 hour reception which is great! the breakfast is a bit bad but you can also use the kitchen at any time which is awesome. its a pretty central hostel, there are more hostels more central but this one is a 10 minute walk to the centre so not bad. all in all, I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend it.

Great staff, incredible atmosphere and well located

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

I loved this hostel! It's located within 10 minutes from the historic center and you still have the quiet feeling at night. The staff is really amazing and always ready to help you. There also are free walking tours starting in the hostel where the guide makes you see the city in an amazing perspective. I highly recommend this hostel. When I come back to Porto (and I will, for sure!) I will stay again in this wonderful place.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

A great place to stay close to the centre of Porto and the bar districts. Staff were spectacular and so very friendly. Clean, tidy and cosy residence which I'll be recommending in the future.

• 26th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, with very nice staff. Free breakfast, free tour departing from the hostel, pub crawl departing from the hostel. Good wifi, good place to hangout downstairs with the other guests, they also have a guitar you can play. Lockers inside the room of reasonable size. Recommend.

Very cool place, super helpful staff and a huge kitchen and common room... Think we just didn't get the most social bunch of people but could see it being a cool place if you were to get the right bunch of travellers

Good, safe, nice staff. More than 400 metres from down centre, but still a manageable walk.

• 10th Jul 2014