Oporto Sky Hostel Reviews

Rua da Lapa, 33, Porto, Portugal

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great location, friendly staff, low price but high quality. Can definitely recommend it!

• 14th Mar 2015

Great place and location. Only downside is the limited menu options for breakfast. Hardly a letdown though :-)

• 12th Mar 2015
  • India

Loved !! I will return!

• 30th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

A bit cold in the bedroom, bathroom and computer room. The computers are ok but quite old and very slow to start (I had to wait several times half an hour to start doing sth).

It's a great hostel, close to everything. I loved it and I recommend it!

• 8th Dec 2014

I had a great time in Oporto Sky Hostel. It is a big family house located near the city center. They have amazing free walking tours that start in the hostel. I loved it and will come back for sure!

• 14th Nov 2014

The perfect hostel to stay in Porto! Located in a calm street, it stays within walking distance from the city center. The staff is amazing and is always ready to help you with everything you need. I recommend Oporto Sky Hostel!

• 14th Nov 2014