Oporto Sky Hostel Reviews

Rua da Lapa, 33, Porto, Portugal

Thanks again Luiza it was wonderful!

• 30th Dec 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel was just ok. The bathrooms were clean, the free breakfast was standard corn flakes and bread with coffee/tea. Mattresses were quite thin and I feel like the common areas weren't used at all. Kind of a hard place to meet people in. It's in a decent location, about 10 minutes from the main square. But I know there are other hostels closer. Overall I would book here again if there weren't any other options.

I really enjoyed the time I spent at Sky Hostel. I recommend it!

• 13th Oct 2015

Nice hostel but not the the best I stayed in Portugal

I felt at home! Thanks!

• 19th Aug 2015

Oporto Sky Hostel is located in a regular house. The 4 bed room was too small for the beds. The kitchen has everything you need and is clean. Thre reception was really nice and gave recommondations for exploring Porto. You can also use the garden at the hostel, which was pretty cool. The showers were brocken and you had to walk from first floor to the basement. The showers and toilets weren't that clean.

thanks guys, had a great time!