Fabulous 212 Total Reviews
Fabulous 212 Total Reviews
Osaka GuestHouse KOMA Located at 2-3-12 Saiwai-Cho, Naniwa-ku, Osaka.
Japan
Osaka 556-0021 2-3-12 Saiwai-Cho, Naniwa-ku
83% 212
34.6687077 135.4894950
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
31st Dec 2015

Staff took me out for NY countdown and ramen :D was awesome

29th Dec 2015

My friend and I stayed at Guesthouse Sun. We enjoyed it! The hostel was great--very clean, quiet, and accommodating. Our mixed room was fairly spacious, and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom facilities were good; although, I think they need 3 showers and 3 sinks (not 2) on that floor. The staff was great, especially one young woman who gave my friend and me a lot o assistance and advice. The lobby area was nice and comfortable. It was a good place to plan, hang out, and talk to other guests.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Dec 2015
3.7

The good: it's within walking distance to the main part of Osaka, it's also quite cheap. The bad: I'm a laid back guy but these bathrooms were DIRTY. hair everywhere. The ugly: my flight landed 20 mins late, my bus was another 10 late, I had no internet, so I arrived at the hostel an hour late and was berated for not notifying him. I understand he wanted to leave and might've had a long day, but if he can't control his mood then you get a bad review. The next day, the other staff was also rude

• hernancotela
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
16th Dec 2015

We stayed in Sun Guesthouse, same chain, just one block from Koma. It was a really wonderful experience. Ash and Pan were super nice and friendly since the moment we got there. They both speak really good english. The hostel is really modern and brand new, nice common area, and really nice bedrooms as well. Showers were great. Location is perfect, just walking distance from Namba station (main station and main area in Osaka). We also met Keiko when we checked out, she was also great.

15th Dec 2015

Good stay at Suns guesthouse. It is brand new, the rooms are spacious and plenty of bathrooms and toilets. The only thing was it was a bit hard to meet people. There were not any activities whatsoever. Staff could also have had a better knowledge of restaurants and bars in the area.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2015

We stay at the GuesthouseSun.. It was just amazing! The staff was so lovely.. Close to everything. It very felt like home. They have a lounge where you can watch movie on the wall. There's a kitchen too so you can make your own food. The room very large and the bed was comfortable. I really really recommend to stay there. The price is good. For sure, when we coming back to Osaka we booking at the guesthouseSun!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
2nd Dec 2015

I had a great stay at the new partner hostel, Sun Guesthouse, just around the corner from Koma. A very new hostel so it was extremely clean and had new facilities and fast internet! The staff were very friendly and gave me many useful tips and chatted with me when I was in the common area. I plan on staying here again soon! Definitely recommend.

28th Nov 2015
8.0

Good hostel, supernumerary staff. Good value for money, maybe the cleanliness could be better in the kitchen but a very good where to stay.

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th Nov 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. The location made it very easy for me to travel and visit my friend. The staff were very friendly and knew multiple languages, which is very helpful. Also, I'm glad there was a common room, because was fun talking with some of the other travelers.

• anth0nyharris0n9095
  • England, Male, 25-30
25th Nov 2015

I actually stayed at their new hostel that opened up a couple of weeks ago, it's a few streets away. It was nice and clean - the wood still smelt new. The place had a chilled vibe and the beds were comfy and the sheets were clean. Toilet and showers facilities were great too. Ash and the girl on the counter were very friendly and helpful. All in all, had a great stay here, my favourite hostel while in Japan!!