Fabulous 276 Total Reviews
Fabulous 276 Total Reviews
Osaka GuestHouse KOMA Located at 2-3-12 Saiwai-Cho, Naniwa-ku, Osaka.
Japan
Osaka 556-0021 2-3-12 Saiwai-Cho, Naniwa-ku
83% 276
34.6687077 135.4894950
    Rooms available

26th Nov 2016
8.0

Good location for exploring the Minami side of Osaka. I gave facilities a poor rating because the heater required maintenance and as a consequence the showers were unavailable for the morning. Also, the sinks had no hand soap so I had to use my own. Security got an average grade because there was a robbery during my stay, although they have large lockers available so if you used them you were fine. The staff was nice, and a pleasure to talk with. I enjoyed my stay.

• South Korea, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
4.3

도미토리릉 이용했으며 숙소에서 사물함에 넣어 자물쇠까지 채운 돈을 도난당했습니다. (사물함의 경첩이 부서져있었습니다) 경찰에 신고하는 과정에서 경찰이 숙소내에 들어오지 못하게 저지하였으며 영사관에 연락하여 추후 경찰 조사에 임할 수 있었습니다. 스텝들이 해당 사물함에 대한 관리 부실 및 숙소 신뢰에 대한 소정의 의미로 일부 금액을 변상하였습니다. 숙소의 거리상 위치나, 스텝들의 친절은 보장할 수 있으나, 도난에 대한 염려가 있으니 사물함에 자물쇠를 채웠다 하더라도 안전에 신중을 기해야 할 것 같습니다. I lost my money put into the locker with the lock. So I called the police, and the staff repaid some money for the locker management. If you use a locker with a lock, never trust the locker in the koma guesthouse.

20th Nov 2016

This is a really great hostel. It is only a stone's throw away from everything you could want to go to in the city and Namba station. The staff were amazing and so helpful. I really enjoyed hanging out with them and they answered any questions me and my brother had on the city, places to eat or where to go for shopping. I really recommend this hostel. It is small but I had a great experience.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
3rd Nov 2016

The staff and the location are truly great, with a very chill atmosphere. The nicest staff I've encountered by far The installations, however, could be improved.The room I was in was always cold (this was in November) and was only hit by natural sunlight for about 4 hours starting at 6, flooding the room and waking you up whether you wanted it or not it you're an early riser from Ireland maybe it's no big deal, but this made me avoid being in my room as much as possible.

• Iceland, Female, 18-24
3rd Nov 2016

We loved how cheap it was but still so nice. The location was really good and the staff was really nice.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Oct 2016

My friends and I had a wonderful time! I love staying at hostels because you always meet amazing people. So was the case at this hostel. I would definitely return if I have another chance!

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2016

awesome cool place to stay, staff were really nice

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st Oct 2016

Enjoyed my stay here. It is very easy to find two nearby train stations, close to a big market with good and cheap food, about 10 minute walk from Dotonbori. My only issue is that the front entrance was never locked at night as it was supposed to be, and the dorm entrance was a curtain. So I felt like anyone could come at any time which was a bit sketchy. Good vibes in the hostel and helpful staff.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Oct 2016

We had a good stay at Koma Guesthouse. Location was great, near grocery stores and restaurants, and close to Namba station and Dotonbori, but without the chaos of those areas. Staff were friendly and great. They recommended what turned into our favourite Japanese restaurant, Ichiran. Thanks for the help to the staff.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
8th Oct 2016
4.6

Worst beds I have ever slept in, it was literally a 1 inch thick mattress on a wooden board. The facilities & atmosphere were less than desirable. The location was good, close to Dotonbouri Market. Staff were friendly.