Oslo Youth Hostel Haraldsheim Reviews

P.O.Box 41, Grefsen, Haraldsheimveien 4, Oslo, Norway

Very clean and well set out hostel. Expensive just like the rest of Oslo. Staff weren't overly friendly but they did their job. The free breakfast is very good. Easy to get the metro or tram into town. Shame they charge for bed linen

I have to say I seldom fill review, however, for the hostel I stayed this time, I would love to cause it is really nice! I stayed in many hostels in different cities around the world, Oslo Youth Hostel Haraldsheim is the best one so far. I like it very much! Staff are kind,helpful and professional. They could tell me all the information I need accurately. I appreciate it. The hostel is well-organized. 4 female form is just perfect for me! Overall I enjoyed the stay very much. Highly recommend.

A pretty nice hostel. More like a hotel vibe though. Mostly families stayed there and some older gentleman mistakenly googled 'hostel' instead of hospice and sat in the tv room for hours, waiting to die. The facilites were nice, plenty of space in the bathrooms and showers. There was also a key pad on every floor ensuring that the building was very secure. They supplied free breakfast which was delicious! You also have to pay extra for bed sheets so be aware.

The hostal is great. very good facilities and the breakfast is really good. The only problem is that the postal is located far out from the city center, around 50 min walking.

We had a great stay, although the location was quite far from city center.

I liked the hostel very much: Nice staff, good breakfast, not in the heart of the city but very close by where there are fewer tourists, very clean bathroom. The only thing which in my opinion needs upgrading is the kitchen: It has very nice furniture and enough space but this does not help when there are no knives to cut vegetables with. A few more spoons would have been nice too. By the way: Could you buy reusable tea spoons and egg cups for breakfast? Thank you for a very nice stay with you!