Ostello Olimpico Vicenza Reviews

9, Viale Giuriolo, Vicenza, Italy

Excellent Staff.

• 22nd Aug 2015

We didn't make it to Vicenza!. I was very ill that a day and called to inform that we could not make it…i expected to have to pay but wanted to inform the hostel that we (our group of 5 would not be there) I was informed to send the info by email…sorry our internet connection was POOR and I could not do anything at that time to send an email. I was very disappointed in the handling of my phone call. I now receive an email asking me to review our stay at Vicenza…sorry, not impressed.

Hello The cancellation is only by email only because by phone is possible not understand, and is the protocol of the quality system. I believe who has not been impressed by the visit of the city. You not made the visit Andrea

This is a very interesting building in a five star historic location . Backs to a river, has fourth floor terrace, abundant showers, sinks and toilets on each floor and a welcoming owner who looks after this multi-generational building that was important to the city. - UNESCO World Heritage site and city. Great prices and A.C. too.

Very clean but wifi didn't really work anywhere but the lobby.