Ostello Olimpico Vicenza Reviews

9, Viale Giuriolo, Vicenza, Italy

the first day i living here is a mosquito killing day.before sleeping i have to kill eleven ,and before that i already saw many dead bodies on the wall.so, take care.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • China

Choosing to stay in hostel Olympico was very good! It is in the center very good price and clean, the transportation is very good. I would choose it again! Georgia Crete

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Greece

The overall stay was great. The room had lockers, comfortable beds, and plenty if blankets and pillows. No bed bugs which is always a plus. Bathrooms could use some renovating especially shower. They provided breakfast which was really nice and location is about a 20 minute hike to train station.

• 11th Oct 2014

Whilst I was in Vicenza for a few days I stayed at the Ostello Olimpico Vicenza and it was absolutely fantastic. The host was really welcoming, hospitable and friendly. The location was perfect as it was pretty much right in the centre of Vicenza and the price of staying there was really cheap. I felt I got excellent value for money and hopefully some time in the future I will return to Vicenza and if I do I will definitely be staying at the Ostello Olimpico Vicenza

• 11th Oct 2014

Because the hostel Was full i Was transferd to an other location, it Was Really Good, normaly i wouldn't have a bathroom and toilet for my self but a Shared One, but because of the other location i Had a very Good room with a double bed, a kitchen, a fridge and a bathroom. Also the staff Was Really friendly and did everything to make my days with my girlfriend in vicenza the best i ever Had, and i have to say they have succeded..

• 2nd Oct 2014