Ostello Olimpico Vicenza Reviews

9, Viale Giuriolo, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy

This is not a party hostel so bring a group of friends and have u own party otherwise great location to explore Vicenza which is beautiful

Andrea,you are thé Best!!!!!

Ostello Olimpico Vicenza was my first experience with hospitality in Italy, and I am so glad I stayed there. My flight was late to Venice, and I was worried that there would be no one at the door by the time I got there, which was very late. Andrea replied very quickly to my email, saying that was not a problem. Very clean, very warm, I would definitely stay again! Thank you!

• 6th Jan 2014