Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport

• Av. Japn 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

8.1
Fabulous 1,115 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,115 Total Reviews
Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Located at Av. Japn 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima 51 Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao
81% 1115
-12.0096397 -77.1060365
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2016
8.0

It's a good hostel for staying near the airport. If you are in Lima for sightseeing or for party, better go to another place. Strange neighborhood, but safe inside

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Aug 2016

Close to airport Provided taxi from airport Clean bathroom Comfy and cuddly bed Vibrant staff Breakfast included Perfect for getting in and out of Lima Thank you!

• Thailand, Female, 41+
12th Aug 2016
8.0

It is very close to the airport. But the only way to get there from the airport, as far as I know, is by Taxi, which is a little bit expensive for that short distance. The place is good for a night stay with this price. I love the breakfast there with Avocado, my first impressive Peruvian meal. :)

6th Aug 2016
5.4

The shower was cold and had live electric wires on the shower head. I reached up to adjust the shower head and got shocked. The only benefit to this hostel is that is it close to the airport. Nothing to do around outside, I wouldn't even walk around the street. Didn't seem safe. Staff were OK. It served its purpose for one night but not incredible

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

Arrived late in Lima, was really great to have their friendly transfer service pick me up and take me the short drive to the hostel. I slept through breakfast unfortunately, but nonetheless was very happy with the service there.

25th Jul 2016
6.9

Stayed here on a quick layover at the airport, so location is walking distance to the airport which was good for me, not sure about location if you want to be downtown. Place seemed clean enough but toilets were not so clean, nor did they lock, and there was no hot water that morning. Otherwise it was find for a cheap place to stay 1 night waiting for a plane.

• courta2006
  • USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

A very cute and quiet hostel close to the airport. The staff was extremely friendly. I was really impressed with the food. We ordered a caprese sandwich and we watch her make it in the kitchen with all fresh ingredients. The breakfast was nice too. An assortment of fruit, cereals, breads, butter and jams. There's cute decor in the game room and a nice terrace. This hostel is perfect for a night in between flights. It's quiet (except for traffic), nothing fancy and we met some cool people.

15th Jul 2016

Just stayed here for 1 night in between flights, so I didn't have any time to explore the area at all. But the staff was super nice and helped me with any questions I had. Was super close to the airport and had some great chicken soup, which was exactly what I needed after a long day of travel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

The hostel was perfect as I had a flight one evening and then another one early in the day. Only suitable if you're in transit though. The staff were helpful and the transfer service was reliable and professional, if a little overpriced. I would stay again if I found myself in the same situation.

11th Jul 2016

I booked this hostel as a bed between an evening flight and a flight the next morning. The cab driver I arranged with the hostel was a little late to pick me up from the airport, but otherwise no problems.