Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

Great place to stay if you want to be near the airport. Taxi service available, restaurants nearby or they can get pizza delivered for you. Good breakfast and helpful staff.

the staff and the breakfast is amazing. remember to book airport pickup, otherwise the taxis will charge you too much. I would not go out at night,and the area is industrial. But it is close to the airport

Perfect place to stay near the airport. Great free breakfast.

We enjoyed our stay but only needed it because it was super close to the airport and had an overnight flight.

• 9th Jun 2015

Really friendly staff

The staff was extremely helpful. I also appreciated the inexpensive taxi service to and from the airport as well as the satisfying breakfasts.

We stayed here only a night to catch a flight the next day. It was just a 5 minute ride from the airport so very convenient. The area around the hostel isn't that great but the hostel itself was a good choice for us. The showers were warm and the beds comfortable. There's also free breakfast :o

As most have said, it's extremely convenient for long overnight layovers. Otherwise, there are better options. When I checked in, there was some trouble with the credit card reader but the desk attendant worked hard to fix the problem, which he eventually did. They also arranged a 2am cab for me to the airport for their flat rate fee. For a few hours' sleep before flying out, it's a great choice.

Great location but poor atmosphere. Good for a one night stop close to the airport. Breakfast is good. The pickup service is a rip off tho, i recommend you take a secure cab inside the airport and don't take the pickup service they offer!

Great if you need a place near the airport. Excellent breakfast and wifi. Shower was decent. Not the quietest of places. A bit noisy!

Good Hostel if u just need a place to crash close to the airport, otherwise is very far from the city and in a not so nice block.

very close to the airport. Clean rooms.

• 13th May 2015

This is the perfect hostel if you are just looking for a place to sleep close to the airport. We stayed here twice and both times we arrived after midnight and had to leave before 8AM. The beds were comfortable and the facilities were clean. The staff offered us coffee before leaving since we weren't going to be around for breakfast. I would definitely recommend staying here.

I was able to just walk right into the place without even opening a door, and I got the impression that the neighborhood is kind of sketchy, so it seems a bit insecure for its location. Not really anywhere to go see stuff around it. But its close to the airport, so its ok for a one night layover. The staff were friendly and helpful. I witnessed some fairly thorough cleaning.

I was only in Lima for 12 hours between flights. The hostel is close to the airport and I used their taxi service. The area is not the greatest (I would not go walking at night) but security in the hostel was good. It was generally clean and had hot water (not to be taken for granted). As a play to stay on a short layover it is good value for money. Everyone in my room was just there one night between flights. The beds were good.

Very convenient, close to the airport (and that`s what we wanted). I wouldn't recommend to spend more than 2 nights there because there is not much to do, but the staff was really nice, the room was great, the breakfast was excellent! It was a bit noisy because of the construction and the loud radio!

perfect to stay there after a long flight, waiting for your friends that might arrive one day later... ;-)

The hostel is on a great location for going to the AirPort. The room is ok, WiFi doesn't work. Taxi's are cheaper outside the hostel

Pay Purix is a great place if you need to catch a flight or are staying Lima for a single night. It is located 10 minutes away from the airport in an industrial area. The facilities are good, the room where I stayed was ok and the breakfast generous. The bad thing is that is located very near factories that expell a foul smell in the morning. The staff was very helpful and kind!!

Location is close to the airport if you want a quick place to stay or shower.. Staff doesn't speak much English and the showers don't have hot water and the beds are stiff and the pillows are worse.. I would only recommend one night if you have no other options but the wifi is really good.