Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

Kitchen is awesome! Really big, clean and well stocked. The only thing I didn't like about this hostel was that it was very dim inside. Great location for a stopover in Lima.

• 7th Feb 2016

Great location if you're flying into or out of Lima, able to arrange taxis at fair prices.

This hostel was really nice and clean and close to the airport and the owner and staff are friendly and helpful. Perfect if you arrive late on a flight or need to leave early in the morning because it's so close to the airport but if you want to explore Lima then the hostel is far away.

• 16th Jan 2016

Perfect hostel if you arrive in Lima at a weird hour and just want a place to sleep or if you have an early flight out. Rooms were pretty good, and the staff were awesome.

Location was perfect for the Airport as we were just doing a layover. Staff were adaptable and friendly, and looked after our bags for a few days. Rooms were really hot and had no fan or air conditioning. Bit noisy as well, and the bathroom was not clean and had mould in the shower. Needed a good scrub. Atmosphere was non existent but the area is not that great and most people were flying out the next day. Does have a Pool Table, cold Beers and a Fuzeball table. Breakfast is GREAT!

• 9th Jan 2016

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

This hostel is fine if you need to be near the airport- breakfast is good an however if you want to enjoy more than one day in Lima it is so worth heading to central lima another area! The airport district is dangerous and there is literally nothing to leave the hostel. 25 soles for 5 mins in the cab from airport is very disappointing- i spent only 18 the following day to get from this hostel in to the centre which is 30 mins away !

The place is super close to the airport and it's really not in a bad part of town either. My girlfriend walk to the pharmacy and went out to eat and felt very safe. The staff is friendly and helpful . And we were even able to get an eight sole taxi ride to the airport which is even a walkable distance if u so choose.

The front desk staff were amazing. Helped us plan our open ended trip and got us a cab to get us on the way. Very kind, polite and willing to show off Lima!

Really nice staff, rooms are clean and comfortable. Tasty breakfast. Stay here if you have a early flight. Táxi from this hostel takes about 7min and costs 22 soles.

Good option for sleeping close to the airport.

I was here for a quick overnight stay during a long layover in Lima. I really appreciated the hotel pickup/drop off and close proximity to the airport! The room was nice and the rooftop with hammocks was relaxing. I slept through all 3 of my alarms and didn't wake up in time for my 4am airport drop off - that is until the amazing staff came to my room & personally woke me up so I wouldn't miss my flight. I wouldn't stay here to party in Lima due to location but A+++ for a layover & staff

Stayed here twice. Good breakfast. Great beds. not so many people. enough space and very close to airport. strongly recommend.

Decent hostel. Super easy walk to/from airport. Unless it's really late don't bother with a taxi.

• 12th Dec 2015

I was only there for a night but I immediately felt comfortable and welcomed by the staff and the other travelers. It was so great there that I am going back!

Nice hostel near the airport. Should cost 25sols In a taxi. Very good for the price.

I stayed just one night in Pay Purix Hostel because on a flight from Lima for coming back home in Italy the next day. The location is definitely not the best: in fact is situated in a not-so-safe-and-cute zone and you'll have to catch a taxi (ask them advices for calling the right ones) for going to touristic (and safer) Lima's zones. It is for sure an Hostel really great for accomodations close to the airport. Staff is alwais really kind, friendly and ready for helping you in everything.

Good breakfast, mattress confortable,hot water and a supermarket not far away. The stafs are gentle. I met interesting peoples there.

I stayed at this hostel for its location and it is about 20 minutes from the airport, which is not too bad. But the hostel itself is dimly lit, dusty and unpleasant. The staff are friendly and willing to help though

All of their staff are super helpful. The location is close to the airport which makes it very convenient. The breakfast was good with fresh fruit and coca tea included. Tons of recommendations were made available. I would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3