Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport

• Av. Japn 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

8.2
Fabulous 1,101 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 1,101 Total Reviews
Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Located at Av. Japn 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima 51 Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao
82% 1101
-12.0096397 -77.1060365
    Rooms available

25th Jul 2016
6.9

Stayed here on a quick layover at the airport, so location is walking distance to the airport which was good for me, not sure about location if you want to be downtown. Place seemed clean enough but toilets were not so clean, nor did they lock, and there was no hot water that morning. Otherwise it was find for a cheap place to stay 1 night waiting for a plane.

• courta2006
  • USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

A very cute and quiet hostel close to the airport. The staff was extremely friendly. I was really impressed with the food. We ordered a caprese sandwich and we watch her make it in the kitchen with all fresh ingredients. The breakfast was nice too. An assortment of fruit, cereals, breads, butter and jams. There's cute decor in the game room and a nice terrace. This hostel is perfect for a night in between flights. It's quiet (except for traffic), nothing fancy and we met some cool people.

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Just stayed here for 1 night in between flights, so I didn't have any time to explore the area at all. But the staff was super nice and helped me with any questions I had. Was super close to the airport and had some great chicken soup, which was exactly what I needed after a long day of travel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

The hostel was perfect as I had a flight one evening and then another one early in the day. Only suitable if you're in transit though. The staff were helpful and the transfer service was reliable and professional, if a little overpriced. I would stay again if I found myself in the same situation.

11th Jul 2016

I booked this hostel as a bed between an evening flight and a flight the next morning. The cab driver I arranged with the hostel was a little late to pick me up from the airport, but otherwise no problems.

6th Jul 2016

Very close to airport and great staff. The staff helped me get around - even got a taxi and negotiated the price for me which was above and beyond.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
6.3

It's convenient that it's close to the airport but in a rough side of town. There was loose wires on the shower head and my friend was electrocuted.

• jocelynebrisson77170
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
8.0

This hostel was perfect for my stopover in Lima. It's very close to the airport. My pickups were set up and we're done on time and the bed was comfortable.

• France, Mixed Group, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016
6.6

Honestly guys, proposing taxi services from the airport to your hostel for 30 soles one-way is really dishonest from you as it is way above taxi prices. Your staffs was nice but we felt cheated.

Dear Guilhem, the taxi driver was waitling for you long time and it was after 00:00 hours. Official taxi drivers earn for the same way over 40 Soles. Sorry, if you had this kind of feeling with us, but we could not change that. We try only to give work a taxi driver, who is really completly honest. He is working with us for 7 years and never had a problem. We are thankful for your comment and for your visit. It is very important for us. Good trip my friend! See you next time.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

A good hostel, great location in terms of the airport and friendly staff. Pool table good for chilling out if you're not in a hurry. It sells itself on its location with respect to the airport- they can organise transfers as well, which is very welcome if you've only just arrived!