Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

Great place to stay if need to be close to the airport! Awesome ride from airport from Dennis! Not included, but definitely worth the Price.

The location is close tot he airport but not in the best part of Lima

The taxi didn´t pick me up at the airport, even though I´d confirmed earlier in the day, so I wasted an hour looking for him/her and was told, when I finally arrived (after having paid twice what I would have otherwise) that s/he simply wasn´t available. However, at least the hostel is relatively close to the airport. Also, the WiFi wasn´t working, and the one computer was VERY slow and often being used by one of the staff, it seemed. Breakfast was bread, margerine, jam, fruit, juice, coffee/tea

We had a stopover in Lima and a flight next morning, so we didnt really see the hostel. But they had nice breakfast with delicous homemade juice. Dont let the taxi drivers rip you off, its maximum 20 soles from the airport, no mas.

Ideal location for staying a night waiting for your connecting flight at Lima airport! Pickup service is useful! It's more expensive than a taxi outside the airport or walking, but you're guaranteed to get there (it's Callao after all, for the security-minded). Also a really nice driver, 'though I don't know if he does all the pickups. Only gripe was a bit of mold in the bathroom. This is Lima climate however, which is guaranteed to rot everything! So I guess it's average in that regard.

Ideal if you need a stay for one night near the airpor!

If you are looking for a place near the airport, this hostel was really good. Otherwise, find a better location. It's about an hour by bus to downtown

This hostel is ugly, but okay! Excellent location, only few minutes from the airport. But, the neighborhood isn't saffety. The breakfast is good (many fruits, juices, milk, cereal, bread...) and the staff is okay too. I only recommed if you have a flight in early morning, because is far from Lima.

Though our stay was just for one night, PP is the best hostel we stayed in Peru. We had spent 3 weeks in the country and know what we are tolking about.

Elizabeth was very friendly and helpful. The night lady was abrupt. The pick up at the airport seams overpriced at 22 soles when the hostel is just 3 min away. Only the airport access is the benefit of this location. Breakfast is continental. Showers were electric low flow.

Staff very helpful and friendly but accomodation was in need of a clean. Played one game of pool and afterwards my hands were black with dirt. This was a common theme in the whole building, in the lounge in the top floor ping pong area and had to wear shoes in the room as it seemed like the floor wasnt washed in some time like all the rest of the floors

This hostel is probably best for if you want to get a place near the airport.

Great hostel, 5 minutes away from airport, and they can arrange pick ups and drop offs for you at whatever time.

We stayed here for just one night. The staff was extremely friendly and took care of us even before we got there. They helped book a taxi to the hostel and back to the airport. The room was clean and comfortable. Very good option if you need to stay close to the airport since Lima city is about 30 mins away.

Great place to stay near the airport

Excellent hostel only 5 minutes away from the airport. The staff speak English and are very helpful. The hostel has its own taxi driver who is easy to get on with and speaks english

Ran out of breakfast but good place to stay for my first two nights.

A good American breakfast with good fruit in season, cereal. bread, and jam.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The staff was very friendly and the hostel environment was relaxed and fun. The breakfast was good value and I appreciated the proximity to the airport since I had to make a connection the next day. Very clean. Only complaint would be the confusion surrounding prices (e.g. what is on their website versus hostelworld versus what you have to pay the day you arrive).

• 26th Dec 2013

Very close to the airport, and the hostel offered the service of pick-up for almost 24 hrs. That helped a lot. Breakfast is okay. We got up late for it but they still let us enjoy the breakfast.