Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

It was clean, safe, and great staff. Eric really makes you feel welcome.

very chill place near the airport! not much to do in that neighborhood but it's ideal if you're on your way to/from the airport.

Extras (pizza, airport taxi, etc) were very expensive. Beer and water prices were ok

Just stayed here one night until my flight to Cusco went off. For that it was good because it is close to the airport. But dont stay too long there

If you are looking for somewhere to stay one night before or after flight I would recommend this hostel. Also the staff was very friendly.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Slovenia

Our tiny 4-bed room did not have good ventilation and the air in it was hot and stuffy. Breakfast in the morning started at 7:00am, which was the time of our taxi pickup, and the staff refused to let us have breakfast at 6:50am even though it was all set up already by that time. Otherwise the common areas are nice and clean, and the place is very convenient when you need to stay close to the airport.

Staff is Friendly and neighborhood is safe

Do to demonstrations on the road from Cusco to Lima I couldn't make it But this is what I can tell all of you: they emails I got after booking and the phonecall I made when I had to tell I might be or really late or not even make it are all responded really friendly and helpfull Thank you

Location is ideal for an overnight stay, in the event of coming into the airport late t night, or having to leave on an early flight. Accomodations for airport pick up and drop off are ideal. If this hostel were centrally located in Lima, or in Miraflores, then the place would be packed everything night. I really enjoyed staying there.

• 12th Mar 2015

Toilet did not flush. Staff was taking dollars at 2.70 when the nuevo Sol goes for 3.05 for the dollar. I'd understand a markup, but not a 10% markup. Their pickup service is massively overpriced.

Perfect to stay one night and go on, it is really near from the airport. Sandra, the recepcionist, took us to buy food with her and it was very good.

Great breakfast, friendly staff, comfortable room. Excellent location for a night between flights. Overall great value for money

Transport to/from airport on the spot, good communication before and dying stay. Place has all basic commodities covered and staff very helpful. Will come back, thanks!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Spain

The place is extremely claustrophobic.. Very dark. Need more light.

We got electrocuted by the shower. The beds were the worst we had on our whole 2 month trip. May as well have been sleeping on the floor! We used clothes for pillows as the pillows supplied were basically bricks. It was an easy 1 night stay close to airport with a good transfer service late at night but we would not go back.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Pay Purix was exactly what we needed. Near the airport, super airport pick up! Dennis our driver spoken excellent English and gave brilliant advice on Cuzco. The hostel itself was clean and the staff were friendly. The dorms didn't lock but they had free large individual lockers. Its best quality was location. We had a very cheap morning in the nearby markets getting a hair cut for 6soles and lunch for 6soles. AMAZING! Would use againnas so close to the airport!

Hard to find even for the cab drivers. Not in the nice part of the town but relatively close to the airport (15 minutes drive). Not totally worth the money, beds were clean, shower was not, water was hot and breakfast was rich. Wouldn't recommend it. They rip off on taxis like hell and instead of official cab they put me on an old dirty car with NO license nor signalization whatsoever - must have been a cousin of someone... Uncool for double the official price. Better go to the center.

This hostel was very good for the one night that I needed it before a flight. The taxi service was very good. Because the room was so cheap, I expected poor facilities, but a towel was provided and the breakfast of bread, fruits, and cereal was very good. The location is not a great neighborhood, and isn't for long-term tourism. However, I really enjoyed my one-night experience here.

Really great breakfast with fresh fruit and an easy place to stay for airport access.

Heard some screems at the night. Gun holes in the fassade. Airport pickup did not work. Lame excuse: "the driver sent a friend and the friend did not come". Had to take a cab which cost the dobble (40 soles). My single bed room was dusty. Found some trash (sign of a bra) under my bed, coind falling from the cupboard when i fetched the blanket. Would not go again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3