Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

This is the perfect hostel if you are just looking for a place to sleep close to the airport. We stayed here twice and both times we arrived after midnight and had to leave before 8AM. The beds were comfortable and the facilities were clean. The staff offered us coffee before leaving since we weren't going to be around for breakfast. I would definitely recommend staying here.

I was able to just walk right into the place without even opening a door, and I got the impression that the neighborhood is kind of sketchy, so it seems a bit insecure for its location. Not really anywhere to go see stuff around it. But its close to the airport, so its ok for a one night layover. The staff were friendly and helpful. I witnessed some fairly thorough cleaning.

I was only in Lima for 12 hours between flights. The hostel is close to the airport and I used their taxi service. The area is not the greatest (I would not go walking at night) but security in the hostel was good. It was generally clean and had hot water (not to be taken for granted). As a play to stay on a short layover it is good value for money. Everyone in my room was just there one night between flights. The beds were good.

Very convenient, close to the airport (and that`s what we wanted). I wouldn't recommend to spend more than 2 nights there because there is not much to do, but the staff was really nice, the room was great, the breakfast was excellent! It was a bit noisy because of the construction and the loud radio!

perfect to stay there after a long flight, waiting for your friends that might arrive one day later... ;-)

The hostel is on a great location for going to the AirPort. The room is ok, WiFi doesn't work. Taxi's are cheaper outside the hostel

Pay Purix is a great place if you need to catch a flight or are staying Lima for a single night. It is located 10 minutes away from the airport in an industrial area. The facilities are good, the room where I stayed was ok and the breakfast generous. The bad thing is that is located very near factories that expell a foul smell in the morning. The staff was very helpful and kind!!

Location is close to the airport if you want a quick place to stay or shower.. Staff doesn't speak much English and the showers don't have hot water and the beds are stiff and the pillows are worse.. I would only recommend one night if you have no other options but the wifi is really good.

I would recommend the hostel to anyone needing a room close to the airport.

It was clean, safe, and great staff. Eric really makes you feel welcome.

very chill place near the airport! not much to do in that neighborhood but it's ideal if you're on your way to/from the airport.

Extras (pizza, airport taxi, etc) were very expensive. Beer and water prices were ok

Just stayed here one night until my flight to Cusco went off. For that it was good because it is close to the airport. But dont stay too long there

If you are looking for somewhere to stay one night before or after flight I would recommend this hostel. Also the staff was very friendly.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Slovenia

Our tiny 4-bed room did not have good ventilation and the air in it was hot and stuffy. Breakfast in the morning started at 7:00am, which was the time of our taxi pickup, and the staff refused to let us have breakfast at 6:50am even though it was all set up already by that time. Otherwise the common areas are nice and clean, and the place is very convenient when you need to stay close to the airport.

Staff is Friendly and neighborhood is safe

Do to demonstrations on the road from Cusco to Lima I couldn't make it But this is what I can tell all of you: they emails I got after booking and the phonecall I made when I had to tell I might be or really late or not even make it are all responded really friendly and helpfull Thank you

Location is ideal for an overnight stay, in the event of coming into the airport late t night, or having to leave on an early flight. Accomodations for airport pick up and drop off are ideal. If this hostel were centrally located in Lima, or in Miraflores, then the place would be packed everything night. I really enjoyed staying there.

• 12th Mar 2015

Toilet did not flush. Staff was taking dollars at 2.70 when the nuevo Sol goes for 3.05 for the dollar. I'd understand a markup, but not a 10% markup. Their pickup service is massively overpriced.

A nice hostel, close to the airport, very helpful staff. The taxi service is expensive, but during the day (not at night!), going back to the airport you can take mototaxi for 5 soles to a street close to the airport. Also, it is easy, cheap and quite fast to get to Miraflores, Barranco or the center by taking a micro to Thomas Valle station and then Metropolitano. Metropolitano is now the fastest way of going around Lima. Ask the very nice hostel crew and they will tell you the details.

« first « Prev 1 2 3