Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

During our stay, there was no water in the shower. This was in theory caused by a major problem in Lima, nevertheless, it was strange to experience that the toilet flush and the tap were fine and showers were totally cut out of the water circulation.

This was a stop over hostel to sleep in while waiting for morning flight to cusco. The hostel is dark inside in the common areas, not somewhere you want to hang out but simply a stop over hostel. It is cheap but then I was overcharged a lot. They had an airport pick up and drop off taxi service which was the highlight!. The driver was really nice and friendly and safe. He was my first introduction to Peru and Lima and I felt good about that.

I was here alone for 1 night only, girl on the front desk was really helpful but there was not much to do or going on when I was there, I seen 4 other guests while I was there. I didn't have time to go outside and have a look but what I did see it was on a main road with not much else

It did the trick. Its proximity to the airport is worth its weight in gold. Otherwise not the best location for any particular sights. Would go back.

A little daunting to drive up to; no windows or signs of being open or even a hostel but once inside (knock, there is no doorbell) the staff were lovely and helpful, the place had an immediate friendly feel and the vibrant slightly eccentric decor was very welcoming. Free wifi and breakfast, just what a girl needs :)

• 16th Sep 2014

Great place close to the airport!

The hostel is located beside the airport so very convienent for layovers. The hostel will also organise airport pickup and drop offs for a fee. Downtown Lima is about 14km from the airport, so its not an ideal location for exploring this area.

I had a good experience at this hostel. The driver was on time and got us to the hostel safely. The hostel staff were very friendly and attentive. The room was small and bare bones, but clean. Bed was OK but not great. The pillows were horribly stiff though and caused my neck to be in an unnatural position. It was like sleeping on a styrofoam cooler.

Perfect if you just need to sleep close to the airport.

Good hostel for an overnight before/after a flight. Had hot water which is always a bonus after all the cold water showers I had on my trip in South America.

A good hostel for people who have connecting flight which need to stay an overnight near airport!

I only stayed at this hostel one night, but I liked how it was close to the airport, especially since all the flights into Peru from the US arrived at 9-10pm. It was a good deal away from Miraflores, and the area itself was pretty sparse. It was close to a naval monument park, which was interesting. The place seemed like it had the potential for a good atmosphere, they had a bar/commons area for chatting. The bed I stayed in was probably the softest in Peru I've slept in.

Great place to stay if u have an early flight. Only a couple mins from airport. A bit far from many good places to see in downtown Lima and other districts so wouldn't recommend for a whole trip. But for a night or two near airport it is quite nice. Have a nice outdoor patio upstairs. Staff very helpful in setting up rides to airport. Has own bar and can buy dinners as well. Free breakfast supposed to be great, left to early to try it.

It is located conveniently close to the airport. There is room for improvement in the hostel's cleanliness.

The hostel was ok. Wifi connection is not the best. Staff could be a bit nicer.

Great location to airport!

It's walking distance to the airport so I good spot to overnight waiting for a flight. Staff can order in food for you if you don't feel like walking around the block.

Location of hostel is good if you are looking for something close to the airport. The facilities are very basic. I would stay here again only if I was arriving into Lima late at night and flying out on a local flight early the next morning. Otherwise, a better hostel closer to the sites of Lima can be found for the same value.

We just stayed one night. Free pick up is great!

A basic one-night airport stopover hostel. The staff were friendly and the room clean. Special praise to Denis, the taxi driver sub-contracted for pick-ups from the airport, he was friendly and a good source of info. There are restaurants nearby and the hostel also has menus for places that do delivery. US dollars are accepted, though the exchange rate is heavily in favour of the hostel, so better to pay in Sol. They charged me 10 USD for drop off back to the airport, excessive for a 4 min ride.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4