Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport

• Av. Japn 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

8.1
Fabulous 1,190 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,190 Total Reviews
Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Located at Av. Japn 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima 51 Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao
81% 1190
-12.0096397 -77.1060365
    Rooms available

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
13th Jan 2017
7.1

Overall, a decent place to stay close to the airport which is what we wanted. Breakfast was extra, but very good. The cleanliness was okay, our shower was a little dirty but the our stay was over all nice and we found the morning staff very helpful in getting around town.

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

Great place to stay one night before I flew home. They arranged a taxi to pick me up early in the morning to take me to the airport which was nice. Staff was great, would definitely stay here again.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

I was there just a night, the staff and the place is really nice. The bed was really comfortable and a huge living room to stay. For me it was just that night because is less than 30 minutes walking from the airport and I was flying next day.

9th Jan 2017

Nice atmosphere, great location close to the airport (seriously, just walk don't spend 30-40 soles on a cab). Only complaint was being woken up at 1am to the manager standing over me to write the name of the guest that just arrived on the bunk bed sheet. That kind of thing can wait till the morning. Other than that, a very nice place.

4th Jan 2017

good security - have to buzz in. five minutes from the airport - good spot for flying out. but probably not the best if you want to be close to sightseeing locations. staff helpful and fluent in english. good atmosphere, a lot to do. nice common area. clean for what we could tell, got our own bathroom off of a four person room. only stayed for a night.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
1st Jan 2017

Great location if you are just flying in or flying out of Lima! Great place and love the taxi service they use.

27th Dec 2016

Great location for a long layover. Pick up person was on time and friendly. Desk staff was helpful. Clean single suites. Great spot.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

I just stayed here overnight before my flight to Cusco. It was a great room for the price. Just be aware, my flight was delayed so I didn't land in Lima until 1:30 am and the taxis try to rip you off (they initially told me it'd be 40 sol). Then the cab driver will try to convince you the entire drive that the neighborhood is unsafe so he can take you somewhere else where he'll get paid commission for bringing you. Just be firm with them and they'll take you to the hostel.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016
6.6

The staff who greeted me when I arrived was welcoming friendly and helpful, accepted my U.S. dollars as payment no problem for the room and also for a drink. Had a good nights sleep. The shower was warm and bathroom was clean. The woman working the next not half as friendly or helpful and refused my U.S. dollars saying this was not allowed as per manager despite me having no problems the previous evening..

14th Dec 2016

Great hostel for transiting, so close to the airport. Clean and secure area with very friendly staff - they let us all join in on their staff Christmas party. Not much of a party place as it's not in the touristy area but still a great hostel. And soooooo cheap!!!