Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

Great place for an overnight near the airport. Only bummer was I couldn't get any hot water.

The positive is that It is really close to the airport and they will set up a cab for you to get your plane. If you are spending more than a few hours in Lima and was to see a bit of the city I wouldn't stay here. I had a whole day so I took a cab to downtown and it was extremely difficult to get back to the hostel by cab (and expensive). The staff were nice but when I called for help they couldn't figure out what I needed (my fault with my broken Spanish!). Stay here for the airport.

Pay Purix was exactly what I needed for a 15 hour layover in Lima. Staff were very nice and the showers were clean. 8 soles taxi ride to the airport.

• 1st Jul 2014

Hostel is very close to the airport. Don't have to worry about traffic and making it on time to catch flights. There's a small family resturant two doors down and they serve great meals for only 8 soles. Nice place to stay for airport transfers. This is my second time staying at the hostel.

There were no locks on the internal cubbies, as I was told there would be. The location was a bit sketchy but close to the airport. I felt ripped off by paying 10 times as much for a taxi than I should have been. The atmosphere was cool but the staff was unhelpful and uncaring - I agreed to stay in a quad but it ended up being me (a female) and three grown men. I did not feel safe nor comfortable, and after telling an employee he made me feel worse. The bedding smelled as if it was reused.

1 2 3 Next » last »