Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. They waited up for us for our 1am arrival and our driver was easily visible as soon as we picked up our bags from the Lima airport. Breakfast was wonderful, the place was cozy and comfortable. We will return on our way out of the country. Pillows could be better ;)

• 10th May 2014

The staff were really friendly and helpful, and they speak English well. The location is close to the airport which is good, but the neighbourhood is not one of Lima's best. While there are a couple of convenience stores really close by, restaurants and other shops are a bit of a while away. Also the showers could have been better. Otherwise, all good

We stayed here because we were in transit, as you would assume most people do. The hostel tries to operate like a regular hostel and does that poorly. Instead of catering to guests operating at airport hours, like offering night check-outs at discounted prices, or holding onto baggage free of charge, etc. they made it quite awkward for us to wait around for our flight. No towels, no toilet paper, one pillow for a double bed. Dennis, the hostel's taxi driver is absolutely excellent. AVOID!

I rated the location as excellent but only because it is so close to the airport. There is nothing to do around it and it is a 30-40 minute taxi ride into Lima, however it is perfect for when you are either arriving or leaving Lima. I only stayed one night but the place was cool, I met some nice people and the staff were really friendly and helpful. I would stay again if I ever fly back to Lima.

It was nice to be provided with soap and a towel. Easy location close to the airport for those overnight stays. Basic breakfast but can't complain as it was free :) The curtains in the dorm room don't keep out all the street light at night time so bring an eye mask

• 27th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

I think the staff here were very helpful and went out of their to make me feel at home

• 26th Apr 2014

Pay Purix is a good hostel if you don't plan to go to Lima. If you are only staying for a night because you need to go to the airport next day, will be a perfect choice. Please ask for the taxi from the airport, if you don't do it the taxis that are at the airport will charge you a lot more.

Great place to stay if need to be close to the airport! Awesome ride from airport from Dennis! Not included, but definitely worth the Price.

The location is close tot he airport but not in the best part of Lima

The taxi didn´t pick me up at the airport, even though I´d confirmed earlier in the day, so I wasted an hour looking for him/her and was told, when I finally arrived (after having paid twice what I would have otherwise) that s/he simply wasn´t available. However, at least the hostel is relatively close to the airport. Also, the WiFi wasn´t working, and the one computer was VERY slow and often being used by one of the staff, it seemed. Breakfast was bread, margerine, jam, fruit, juice, coffee/tea

We had a stopover in Lima and a flight next morning, so we didnt really see the hostel. But they had nice breakfast with delicous homemade juice. Dont let the taxi drivers rip you off, its maximum 20 soles from the airport, no mas.

Ideal location for staying a night waiting for your connecting flight at Lima airport! Pickup service is useful! It's more expensive than a taxi outside the airport or walking, but you're guaranteed to get there (it's Callao after all, for the security-minded). Also a really nice driver, 'though I don't know if he does all the pickups. Only gripe was a bit of mold in the bathroom. This is Lima climate however, which is guaranteed to rot everything! So I guess it's average in that regard.

Only stayed here for one night, really cheap, clean and close to the airport. The hostel offers a hotel pick up for $20-$25 soles which is definately worth it. We didn't use this service and the taxi to the hostel was around $45 soles.

Ideal if you need a stay for one night near the airpor!

If you are looking for a place near the airport, this hostel was really good. Otherwise, find a better location. It's about an hour by bus to downtown

This hostel is ugly, but okay! Excellent location, only few minutes from the airport. But, the neighborhood isn't saffety. The breakfast is good (many fruits, juices, milk, cereal, bread...) and the staff is okay too. I only recommed if you have a flight in early morning, because is far from Lima.

1 2 3 Next » last »