Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

Perfect for staying a night to catch a plane the following day. We stayed in a private room. Taxi pick up from and to the hostel. Hot water, nice room, very clean. The common areas are drab and dark, but who cares I guess if it's just a stopover! We took a bus to Lima centre for the day. It takes an hour each way and goes from right outside the hostel.

One of my favorite hostels in Peru. I had a great time while I was there, staff was super helpful and very friendly, large kitchen, games available, and SUPER close to the airport so it was easy to catch my middle of the night flight.

The hostel was great as close to the airport, they offered a pick up to which was great as arrived late, also helped the next day too. It was quiet.

1 2 3 Next » last »