Pay Purix Hostel - Lima Airport Reviews

Av. Jap�n 806 (ex-Bertello) . Mz. F, Lote 5. Urb, 1er Etapa, Callao, Lima, Peru

This is a great place to stay for layover travelers and if you need to be close to the airport for an early flight (3-5 min from terminal.) The facilities are clean, comfortable and the staff is friendly helpful. They were able to accommodate me with a clean room and airport pickup and dropoff service, without hassle and regardless of the time of day. The hostel location is not the most exciting place to be, but it's convenient for weary travelers looking for an affordable option with quality.

Super friendly and caring staff

Close to the airport. 5 mins taxi ride or 25min walk. Plenty of restaurants 2 blocks away. Lounge area is nice. Pool table with a tv lounge area. Staff members are really friendly. Speaks English well.

only a place to sleep before / after flight. would not recommend for other purposes.

The staff is friendly and the location is very convenient for airport transfers but I wouldn't stay in Callao area for anything over 2 nights. The location is kind of scary at night, not much comfort or freedom to roam the streets.

Super friendly staff, nice private room, very close to airport

I only stayed one night but that was because I had an early flight the next morning. I would stay here on my next visit to Lima. Close to the Airport, clean, and friendly staff.

Fine for a nights stay to or from the airport. Otherwise not much to offer. Good facilities and staff.

My seconding time staying here and once again very pleased. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly, going out of there way to make telephone calls and print outs for you for free. This is the best budget option if you want to stay near the airport.

Great if you need a hostel close to the airport the pick up service was very helpful but over priced, and also arrived to get me a while after my flight arrived (about 20 min wait). The hostel itself was fine and had everything I needed including breakfast.

Miss you Karin and Patti! You both are patient, helpful, and beautiful ladies!!!

A long way from the citycentre. Seems as people stay here just the night before a flight because it's so close (definitely walkable) which unfortunately doesn't give this hostel the best atmosphere. But the included breakfast is good (a lot of fruits) and the staff working when I stayed there was all very helpful.

The taxi driver for the airport shuttle was extremely helpful and very nice. The rest of the hostel was average, but it was in a good location if you have to go to the airport. That way you don't have to worry about the city traffic.

Best place for an overnight layover!! Cheap, clean, and friendly staff. No complaints!!

Stayed here just for an overnight 9 hour layover before flying over to Cusco. Had the hostel arrange transport to and from the airport (which I thought was a bit expensive at 25 soles considering the ride was only a few minutes). The main gripe I had about the ride was the fact that the driver didn't want to let me grab a quick sandwich, and said there was food at the hostel. Was starving that night since there was not (was traveling solo and it didn't seem safe to wander for food in the area).

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. They waited up for us for our 1am arrival and our driver was easily visible as soon as we picked up our bags from the Lima airport. Breakfast was wonderful, the place was cozy and comfortable. We will return on our way out of the country. Pillows could be better ;)

• 10th May 2014

The staff were really friendly and helpful, and they speak English well. The location is close to the airport which is good, but the neighbourhood is not one of Lima's best. While there are a couple of convenience stores really close by, restaurants and other shops are a bit of a while away. Also the showers could have been better. Otherwise, all good

We stayed here because we were in transit, as you would assume most people do. The hostel tries to operate like a regular hostel and does that poorly. Instead of catering to guests operating at airport hours, like offering night check-outs at discounted prices, or holding onto baggage free of charge, etc. they made it quite awkward for us to wait around for our flight. No towels, no toilet paper, one pillow for a double bed. Dennis, the hostel's taxi driver is absolutely excellent. AVOID!

I rated the location as excellent but only because it is so close to the airport. There is nothing to do around it and it is a 30-40 minute taxi ride into Lima, however it is perfect for when you are either arriving or leaving Lima. I only stayed one night but the place was cool, I met some nice people and the staff were really friendly and helpful. I would stay again if I ever fly back to Lima.

It was nice to be provided with soap and a towel. Easy location close to the airport for those overnight stays. Basic breakfast but can't complain as it was free :) The curtains in the dorm room don't keep out all the street light at night time so bring an eye mask