Peace & Love Hostel Reviews

245 Rue La Fayette, Paris, France

It is a hostel for 1 night

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Spain

The staff was alright they told me I could check in at 10 and gave me my key. I came in my room at ten and it wasn't ready and they kicked me out until it was finally ready at 12. The kitchen was nice though. Far away from anything you wNt to see but close to a metro.

This hostel was great! I would stay here again. It's very clean and the location is great! I could see the Eiffel Tower out of my room!

Quick visit, used to live in Paris and just needed a quick place for two days. Nice hostel and easy to find, for what you pay not a problem. Spend your days wandering the city and enjoying and come back for a drink or watch some sports.

I wouldn't recommend this hostel. The rooms are small, there is no locker for valuables (yes, even backpackers have some valuables!), I didn't even have a ladder to reach my top bed. Above all I had to climb stairs to the 6th floor with all my luggage since there was no lift and the area felt not safe and rather filthy.

Nice place. Very good location.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Spain

The hostel is very cheap to stay in and is located next to the metro station

• 15th Sep 2015

Really fun little place. Only had one night here but the bar staff were really great

You get what d for and this rings true about this hostel, however not in a bad way. We stayed in a private room and it was tiny but serviceable. While not auper close to the centre of Paris it is super accessible by the metro. Fantastic staff. The toilet is a bit awkward to get to and there is no free wifi in the rooms, but there is free wifi in the bar which is fine. If you are desperate for wifi in your room it can be purchased. overall a good stay for a couple on a budget.

I've spent one night at the hostel Peace&Love. And this is just amazing place! A good location (near subway station and canal Saint-Martin). Nice and polite staff. I was amazed when a worker of the recaption has spoken Russian! Sweet and clean rooms. We had a room on the last (6th) floor and there was a small balcony with incredible view! Also nice atmosphere at the bar and interesting people. And pretty good price. So, I advice it for everyone! Thank you Peace&Love!

The hostel has a pub on the ground floor, upstairs there are a lot of rooms very very small. They are not so comfortable. You don't have wifi in the rooms. The kitchen was ok, but some evenings it was impossible to cook cause it was too hot! I spent 5 days in this hostel, I was ok, but I was very stressed to be there!

• 1st Sep 2015

Awesome place to stay in Paris, good location, Transport, Subway, groceries, place to eat, good view from the window, loving that place, Word Up, for Real, if I will take to Paris again, what gonna be my Choice, Thanx a Lot, Hostel Team!!!

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Estonia

The bathroom was a bit grubby but not worryingly so. In terms of other facilities, a common area other than the public bar would have been nice to create a friendlier feel, which was lacking. Another shortcoming was that there was practically no cutlery in the kitchen other than knives and the fridge didn't seem to be working. Overall though, this was a good experience given what we paid (just over £20 per night). The location is away from tourist spots but very close to the metro.

• 15th Aug 2015

Staff was very annoying, the woman was helpful but the man was very pushy. Very hot in room. A lot of stairs. Dirty. Tiny. You can see through the shower. Dodgy place.

1 2 Next » last »