Peace & Love Hostel Reviews

245 Rue La Fayette, Paris, France

My 3 person room was clearly meant for only 2 people. A third bed was inserted right in front of the toilet door, so every time I had to use the toilet I had to walk over that person's bed. It was very cramped. Was given a clean sheet, but the outer covers were reused without being placed in a duvet/sheet cover.The bunk beds had no ladder. There was no soap or towels to dry our hands. Staff was nice, but I wouldn't stay here again.

we had to climb over our roommates bed to get into the very tiny but clean bathroom, luckily there was a separate toilet on in the stairwell as well if we had to use the restroom in the middle of the night

• 15th Dec 2014

Kesinlikle memnun kalmadım, hiç yardımcı olunmadı, berbat ötesi mecburiyetten kaldım kesinlikle tavsiye etmiyorum!

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Terrible hostel. The staff is very arrogant, the room is very small and has only one bathroom. There was a rat in the kitchen.

• 30th Nov 2014

Nice big beds which is nice. Bathrooms too small. Also the check in desk is the bar and they blast music until 2 AM can be a bit difficult to fall asleep to that.

I love this place

Nice place

the french lady in the front was cool because she returned me my money when i wanted to leave 2 nights early because the Hostel Sucked. Plz dont stay here while in Paris, as a traveler, you deserve a better stay in a great city, where you can meet people and hang out In a real common room.

Dont stay here! 'Pub hostel', how they called, is the worst kind of hostel. Expensive drinks, loud music, full of uncivilised people. The very first moment i entered the dorm, a male roommate asked me about having intercourse!!! There were a staff right there, but he didnt seem to be surprised at all. Is there any worse humiliation than that? Dirty bathroom. small room with total 15 people with full of lugguages and garbages. i didnt even have any space to leave my feet on the floor.

Not the party atmosphere they claim. However it was the beginning of fall, not the summer. Staff was rude.

1 2 Next » last »