Peace & Love Hostel Reviews

245 Rue La Fayette, Paris, France

The staff was extremely nice and friendly. The only big problem was having only one restroom in a room with 14 people. But I'd definitely stay there again anyways.

shower without doors, debs with unchanged sheets, electric plugs not working and staff that ignores all the problems. Wifi not free in rooms, creepy guys who come every night from the neighborood

The Wi-Fi in room should be free.

My 3 person room was clearly meant for only 2 people. A third bed was inserted right in front of the toilet door, so every time I had to use the toilet I had to walk over that person's bed. It was very cramped. Was given a clean sheet, but the outer covers were reused without being placed in a duvet/sheet cover.The bunk beds had no ladder. There was no soap or towels to dry our hands. Staff was nice, but I wouldn't stay here again.

we had to climb over our roommates bed to get into the very tiny but clean bathroom, luckily there was a separate toilet on in the stairwell as well if we had to use the restroom in the middle of the night

• 15th Dec 2014

Kesinlikle memnun kalmadım, hiç yardımcı olunmadı, berbat ötesi mecburiyetten kaldım kesinlikle tavsiye etmiyorum!

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Terrible hostel. The staff is very arrogant, the room is very small and has only one bathroom. There was a rat in the kitchen.

• 30th Nov 2014