Peace & Love Hostel Reviews

245 Rue La Fayette, Paris, France

It's a correct hostel with a correct price(they are ridiculous the people who hopes for a big big room for 18€ ) Compared to Paris prices one of the cheapest.....free wi-fi ,free towels,free sheets .A really nice bar ,great drink deals ,fun ,alive ,young....I loved the place.

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Russia

First of all the staff...when I arrived the man at the entrance/ this is the key, this is the room, this is the map, read the rulez, bye. Internet is free from morning to 7 pm ??? just the price is very low :(

• 10th Nov 2013

the Hostel is quite dirty, the wifi is charfed if you use it during the night and is not in the tourist área.

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Mexico

Close to a large metro station, chill staff, and a sweet bar, this place was quite chill

• 4th Nov 2013

After reading all bad comments I was sceptic about the hostel, but the experience I had was more than great. The rooms are well cleaned. Staff GREAT and friendly. Safe and kitchen facility great. The party atmosphere was a TOP over all the rest experience. Will recommend and stay again !

• 4th Nov 2013

I had read a lot of bad things about the hotel online, but still got it since it was the cheapest, and in the area I was interested in. I had a much better experience than I thought, yes it's a bit of a weird place, but the atmosphere was just funny. It was clean, nowhere as loud as I heard it was, and just good value for the money. It's not a place for a romantic holiday, but if you are looking for a cheap place to sleep, I'd definitively go there.

I just stayied one night, and I looked for a cheap Hostel so I can't really complain. The beds are broken but for the rest is not bad, even if it is a "party Hostel", you can sleep early and the music is not really annoying.

1 2 3 Next » last »