Peace & Love Hostel Reviews

245 Rue La Fayette, Paris, France

The hostel was ok. The room was so tiny that we had to jump over the side of the bed in order to get into the bathroom. We saw that fresh linens and towels were provided so that was comforting. If I had been looking to stay in a hostel with a party atmosphere this hostel would have been a good choice but, unfortunately after a full day of walking we were too tired to do anything but sleep.

• 5th Jul 2014

The room was extremely hot and small; barely had room to open bathroom or shower door. I thought I could open the window for air but this area of France picks up at night and carries well into the morning, so bring earplugs.

• 5th Jul 2014

Overall okay i guess :)

• 4th Jul 2014

I had an excellent stay at the hostel. Fairly close to the train station but could have used some clear directions on the site about how to get to hostel... It was a little confusing checking in at the bar. I think a nice check in sign coul easily fix that. Overall great experience, I would stay here again and would recommmmend it to solo female travelers looking for a good place to stay!

• 2nd Jul 2014

The people were friendly but the hostel is too far from the attractions of Paris.

• 1st Jul 2014

Cool spot, super easy to find off the metro. The bar is pretty sweet and the bartenders there know which direction to point you I'm to have a great night. Be warned, if you dont like small spaces, the 14 person dorm may not be for you. All in all, I think its a great place to meet people and enjoy your nights in Paris!

Staffs are bad. You have to climb like hell if you get a high floor room.

The hostel had a great atmosphere at the bar. As a student travelling alone it was nice to make some friends. It is perfectly located in between two metro stops, so easy to get around. Not the cleanest

Would go again. Sketchy with bookings of multiple guests, would really double check about having the same room if travelling with someone. Bartender kept giving us free drinks out of nowhere, us the quiet ones in the corner.

• 23rd Jun 2014