Peace & Love Hostel Reviews

245 Rue La Fayette, Paris, France

Weard staff guy hanging around, room and shower pretty dirty, bad old matress, room way too small for three beds (one bed next to the shower so other two had to climb over sleeping guy to reach the shower)

• 31st May 2014

Rooms are extremely small and if more than one person is cooking in the kitchen then it would be crowded. Not a bad atmosphere with the bar but fairly expensive for drinks.

I have never seen such terrible hostel in the world...Old facilities,rude staff,noisy bar,crazy rule,they want to charge everything...

• 26th May 2014
  • Japan

So many stairs. Sooooo many stairs. It may sound silly but I would actually advise against staying here if you're on an upper floor. The location is alright- cool neighbourhood but slightly more sketchy than most arrondissements. Staff were hit or miss. Small rooms with ensuites were great. Atmosphere in the bar a little off. There's only free wifi in the bar so that was also annoying. Pay-wifi in the rooms.

just what i needed. cheap. no frills. just a bed.

Had a great stay here...super cheap and in a great location so close to everything. The staff were excellent and really helped us out with every thing we needed. Pub in the bottom of the hostel great to meet people and have a good time. Recommend it for sure!

Internet never, ever worked for anyone, dispite the staff's attitude

Not bad. Our private double room with sink and shower, was clean n quiet (well isolated windows, but also 6th floor, so quite above the busy street too). Shared toilettes - rather not a place where u want to contemplate too long. What I found weird was no check of identity when we were aksing for key to our room (u always need to leave it by reception when u go out). Otherwise no special cosy vibe I know from other hostels. For us was perfect - just to sleep, no need to make new friendships.

I really liked the hostel. I stayed in the 14 bed dorm. The beds were extremely comfortable, I had never stayed in a hostel that comfortable! I did find the toilet, but I could not find the showers, which I thought was a little weird.

Location is great, you can get anywhere on foot and drop in cafes or buy fresh bread, tasty cheese. We've been to many hostels in Lithuania, Germany and expected the kitchen to have a kettle, not just a pot. The shower was broken or so, so the water was too close to the wall, which wasn't very convenient, and the water didn't go away immediately, so it was a little bit uncomfortable to stay in a puddle. But the stuff is great. A big plus is that the hostel is open for 24 hours!

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Belarus

Not fitting the average Hostels standards.

• 28th Apr 2014