Pensao Galicia Reviews

Rua do Crucifixo No 50 - 4th floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Our booking was unknown, perhaps the managers need to check their email more frequently. However, a non-english speaking woman assisted us with a room. Basic facilities, shower and sink in the room, however you share the toilet. This shared bathroom, where the toilet was smelt of urine. I would recommend the managers to clean more frequently and perhaps use room deoderiser. I did not enjoy using this bathroom and would use the bathroom while I was out. However, the location was great :)

• 11th Jul 2014

Staying at Pensae Galicia is like spending 3 days at your grand-parents place. :) The appartement is old fashionned and you have to ring the bell when you arrive (at any time,no limit during the night). Beta will host you with a big smile and surprising jokes and take care of everythnig you ask. If you wanf a cunfortable place, it's the place. If you want to meet people, go at the hostel.

This is a hostel. It's not a hotel, nor is it a party location. It's located at the very heart of Lisbon, and our hostess Elisabeth was kind and gave us a lot of good advice on what to do in Lisbon. If you want 5-star luxury or plenty of youngsters at your hostel - then this is not for you. If you want a bed, a shower and a safe and central place for your belongings, this hostel is an excellent choice and good value for money. Give Elisabeth our best. - Aidin, Samuel and Tobias from Denmark

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. It was the perfect hostel for me and my girlfriend. The room was clean and characterful, the staff were Freindly and helpful, and the location could not have been better (short walk to Bairro Alto

• 5th Jun 2014

It was like to spend a weekend at gramma's. The rooms are simple and comfortable, a bit tinny, but wasn't a problem for me. The staff is a couple of senior citzens so you feel like you are at some relative's home. Every room has a private shower.

The hostel is very charming. Everything very clean. Great location, good room. Excellent value for the money... Loved the two host, the lady and the gentleman. Very sweet person!

Great place to stay, although you need to climb the stairs to the 3rd floor - no elevators. Staffs are great. Cannot watch TV and soccer match during my stay, If only they can get some shows on the tv, it would be good.

Staff was helpful. Facilities (shower/wc) were below par. Insufficient lighting in room.

• 3rd Apr 2014