Pensione Seguso Reviews

Dorsoduro 779, Venice, Italy

My stay @ the Pensione Seguso was fabulous. I arrived very late (close to 1 am) and was still greeted by a 24 hour staff person and shown the way to my room. The view from the room was spectacular, right over the water. The room included comfortable sheets and pillows, as well as a towel for the clean, shared bathroom. In each room, there is also a sink and mirror, so the bathroom is only really necessary for the toilet/shower. The included breakfast was perfect in the morning. Overall, a 10/10.

My daughter and I had a wonderful time and would love to return. Thank you!

• 20th Sep 2014

We got a problem coming back very late in the night: nobody opened to us for half an hour. Faboulous location. Personell quite kind. Cleariness: venetian standard

• 5th Jul 2013

That continental breakfast was weak.

I booked a deluxe double room but we were put into a twin room (the price is the same though). After some words with the staff they said they would put the two single beds together and throw a double mattress on top. I heard after that this is normal in Italy. We got over that but then we had problems with the flush on the toilet a few days later and the shower wasn't great either. The manager said he would put us into a much nicer room with beautiful views the next time we wanted to stay :-)

A great character hotel in Venice, good location, good price (for Venice), easy access to all transport.