Pensione Seguso Reviews

Dorsoduro 779, Venice, Italy

My daughter and I had a wonderful time and would love to return. Thank you!

• 20th Sep 2014

We got a problem coming back very late in the night: nobody opened to us for half an hour. Faboulous location. Personell quite kind. Cleariness: venetian standard

• 5th Jul 2013

That continental breakfast was weak.

I booked a deluxe double room but we were put into a twin room (the price is the same though). After some words with the staff they said they would put the two single beds together and throw a double mattress on top. I heard after that this is normal in Italy. We got over that but then we had problems with the flush on the toilet a few days later and the shower wasn't great either. The manager said he would put us into a much nicer room with beautiful views the next time we wanted to stay :-)

A great character hotel in Venice, good location, good price (for Venice), easy access to all transport.