Pichilemu Surf Hostal Reviews

Av. E. Diaz Lira 167, Pichilemu - VI Region, Pichilemu, Chile

this hostel is amazing, the view of the ocean is fabulous. the staff go out of their way to be helpful!

I really liked the location which is right next to the beach. I stayed in a dorm but was the only one in my room since the season has not really started, yet. The only negative I have to add is that all dorm rooms (3 rooms with 10 beds in total, if I overlooked it correctly) share only one toilet and shower, which means that it can get quite crowded in high season. Individual rooms might then be the better choice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Go to the restaurant to enjoy the view!

• 26th Nov 2013