6.6
Good 301 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 301 Total Reviews
Plum Flowers House Located at Room 701,Bulding E3,YiXin Garden, BaiYun District, Guangzhou.
China

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
25th Mar 2016
3.4

The owner was not around when I arrived at around 10 pm. They did not know I have booked one bed that night. I said they can find my name in the list of their hostel bookings. There was no staff to help and a guest offered to change the beddings the sheets smelled terrible. The kitchen and toilet are very dirty. The next morning, I immediately left. It was a nightmare.