Plum Flowers House Reviews

Room 701,Bulding E3,YiXin Garden, BaiYun District, Guangzhou, China

The hostel manager was very friendly and enjoyed a chat, but the 'hostel' was more like a three bedroom apartment being rented out. More like an Airbnb experience. I would only recommend this place if it is for a cheap stopover in Guangzhou or you prefer a less busy and personalised atmosphere.

The 2 girls running the place are very nice and helpful, I enjoyed my stay here even if it did rain the whole time while being there, but they could do nothing about that 😜

While the ladies in charge were very nice, taking the cats away from my terrified girlfriend, it just seemed to lack something here Decent enough for a night stopover as near the train station and easy to get to airport, but not if you want to discover Guangzhou. It's their flat and you stay in the spare room which is a love it or hate it situation and it just wasn't for us Warning, there are cats