Plum Flowers House Reviews

Room 701,Bulding E3,YiXin Garden, BaiYun District, Guangzhou, China

The hostel was clean and in a good location (close to metro, eateries, shops). Plum is a very good hostel owner and host making sure all the people staying are at ease and are enjoying their time at the hostel. Admittedly this is not a party hostel but if you're looking to party you can party out in town and rest your head quietly back at the hostel. Would recommend and thanks for the stay Plum! :)

For Muslim tourist, there is a Halal restaurant near the hostel. From the hostel, walk to the Meihuayuan station entrance B. Then cross the road on your right side. Walk straight for about 3 minutes. The restaurant is just after the stairs. On the right side.

Great location - easy to find with the map sent by Plum. Very friendly place to stay. The city was misty during our stay in March so the place was damp - not a fault of the accommodation. The room was cosy and the bed was warm and comfortable. Plenty of restaurants nearby.

Plum's place is definitely a great choice if you are looking for both cleanliness and good location in Guangzhou. The place is more like a home thus staying in it is very relaxing and comfortable. People I met here at Plum's place are also cool too! Nice place to recommend friends to stay in!

• 9th Mar 2015
  • China

This is a apartment turned into a hostel. It is very near the subway, and Plum does a good job of taking care of everything! I would stay here again. If you want to be near te middle of the city this is not the place for you, but it's quiet and clean and the subway is easy to get to!

The hostel is well localed, easy to access from the airport and close to the city centre. The hostel is clean, the bed are confortable and i've been really well welcomed. Plus Plum gave me some adress to visit and show me where i can have à real and really good Chinese breakfast.

• 21st Jan 2015

a lovely peaceful place to stay, Plum was so helpful with advice for things to see and do in Guangzhou :)

I like this place very much coz it's got a good location, the staff is very helpful and polite. The conditions are excellent.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Hello,thank you for your good review,I like you also.

Plum is delightful! Her house is perfect for travelers stopping by. Really affordable prices in a very secure apartment complex. I stay here regularly and will continue to do so for as long as I live close by. En-suite rooms with hot showers and western toilets is a delight. I look forward to going there every time. Thanks Plum!

very good!!!!

• 30th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

This property locates inside a quiet community, so makes itself great place to relax. North of the community is a street of restaurants and markets, worth a visit. Good staff and good service, but don't pretend it a hostel; it's an aurbnb in an expensive apartment.

谢谢你的好评

Plum was really helpful, good base for guangzhou airport. Room was spotless, as was bathroom but no lockers and the bunkbeds were really wobbly. Good place to rest up

Hi Sarah,thank you for your review,stay our hostel is safe so needn't the locker and the bunkbeds are wooden so it is a little wobbly is very normal and does not affect the safety,I think you sleep very well.

This is basically Plum's house, rather than a "hotel". Everything is great about this place. The owner, plum, is extremely friendly and helpful. The house is very very clean. It is definitely much cleaner than my owen house. It is also very close to the airport.

Excellent location, metro is very close. Plum is an excellent host. The beds were incredibly comfortable - you will sleep really well here. A great choice for a nice Chinese experience (location is in a housing community), there are a lot of places to eat close by.

Hello Giannina,thank you very much gave me a good review,welcome you back here ,good luck.

Plum is a perfect host, really helping and flexible in all matters. This "family" house is also clean and well located, close to the metro station and surrounded by the necessary facilities (bank, pharmacy, grocery, restaurant, etc.). It is the perfect place if you are looking for a warm and friendly atmosphere. I recommand it !

• 10th Dec 2014

thank you very much for your review.

Lovely hostel in a great area of Guangzhou, right near a delicious dumpling place for breakfast. Owner was very kind and helpful suggesting things to see. room and vibe from the hostel were great and the fridge was stocked with 5 yuan beers.

thank you for your good review,I 'm glad you like our hostel.

Plum had plenty of information on things to do while in Guangzhou for the weekend. Although the hostel is away from the city centre, there is a metro station very close by which was convenient as well as many restaurants. Would recommend this hostel as Plum was a great host! The only downside was the shower as it didn't seem to have any hot water when my friend and I stayed there.

I am sorry ,in fact we have hot water for shower,I think I forgot to turn on the hot water ,I promise I will improve my serve.welcome you come back.

Very nice and cozy hostel, located in good district by the mountains. It's only 5 mins from Subway. The staff is great and helpful. Highly recommended!

It's a ideal place when you like a quiet atmosphere. When you like to party, don't go there! It's easy to find with the map of the hostel. The staff is helpful and friendly. I will stay there again when I'm in Guangzhou.

thank you for your review,yes ,our hostel just like home ,so it is quiet ,I think you had a good sleep,welcome you come back .

Having a place where you could trust everyone was amazing. Also I was in Guangzhou very shortly and was able to accomplish a lot of site seeing with the information I was given at the hostel. Very happy with this hostel.

Hello liam ,thank you for your good review,good luck!