Plum Flowers House Reviews

Room 701,Bulding E3,YiXin Garden, BaiYun District, Guangzhou, China

2nd time I'm going to this guesthouse when I'm having some fun in Guangzhou. Again, it was perfect. Super nice hosts, feels like at home. Excellent value for money ! Thank you !

Thank you very much. I arrived mid night, but host wait for me and pick me up! very nice and kind.

We really enjoyed our stay at Plumb Flowers House. It was so handy to be right beside the subway station. The staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. The accommodation was spotless clean. Value for money wise it was superb. We had a lovely double room with a fab view and a balcony. It was a lovely experience and we have already recommended it to our friends.

Even if we arrived in the middle of the night, the host was very kind to provide us accommodation for the extra night. The location was perfect as it's on the subway line to the airport and to the east train station (to shenzhen). Very satisfied.

Chunhua is an excellent host! He's friendly, knowledgeable and familiar with his city. Will definitely recommend this place to all backpackers~

Chun and li are amazing hosts, very welcoming and helpfull. The guesthouse location is a bit hard to find and far from the main attractions but it is in a private neighborhood and just two minutes walk from the underground station. It should be noted that the guesthouse is the family apartment and you rent a room in it. The room itself is clean and basic with good air conditioner and the sheared bathroom is chines but decent.

Chunhua is very helpful. Helping me on booking train ticket. The apartment also in a good location, near metro. Stayed in dorm and have a good time there. Definitely will stay there again

The hostel is basically an apartment that has been converted into a hostel but can't complain with that. we had a good time and the staff were great really friendly and helpful and for a change in these places actually had some banter! the location was good to go explore some of the local area. Overall would recommend this place, Cheap, clean, friendly and just good fun

Awesome staff, such a friendly family. This is my second time staying here. This place is conveniently located just two stops next Guangzhou East Railway Station. Many delicious and cheap restaurants around the area. Subway station just 3 min walk.

Simply the best place to stay in Guangzhou, no doubt. Chun Hua the owner is a great person, he helped us a lot in everything he could, everything was perfect, if i had a home in China, it would be here. Thank you very much, and hope to see you next year.

I would say it's WORLD'S TOP HOSTEL EVER!!! Facilities, cleanliness, atmosphere, staff ,,, can't miss anything there!

The owner of the hostel and his wife were extremely friendly and made us feel right at home. I couldn't imagine a better hostel experience!

• 18th Apr 2014

Best hostel, definitely my adress to stay everytime in Guangzhou. Made friends, discussed business, got alot of help from the helpful family there. Don't hesitate, just book. Have a great stay in Guangzhou. Spacious!

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Feeling home♥

Host was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very nice with private bathrooms and a nice balcony over looking part of the city. Very satisfied overall. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

It was great a great stay! Chunhua and his family are really nice, very friendly and considerable. We stayed there for 5 nights, made us feel at home there! We loved it a lot, thank you guys, we will miss you!

Fantastic hostel, Xinhua was a great host! Even though we only stayed one night he was so friendly and warm, he even woke up with us at five AM the next morning to make sure we made it to the airport alright! The hostel was small and cute and definitely felt like a nice home away from home. Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer :). Thanks again everyone!! We hope to see you again soon! Cheers, David and Marijke.

I stayed here before and probably stay here again. Great hostel.