Plum Flowers House Reviews

Room 701,Bulding E3,YiXin Garden, BaiYun District, Guangzhou, China

Lovely hostel in a great area of Guangzhou, right near a delicious dumpling place for breakfast. Owner was very kind and helpful suggesting things to see. room and vibe from the hostel were great and the fridge was stocked with 5 yuan beers.

Plum had plenty of information on things to do while in Guangzhou for the weekend. Although the hostel is away from the city centre, there is a metro station very close by which was convenient as well as many restaurants. Would recommend this hostel as Plum was a great host! The only downside was the shower as it didn't seem to have any hot water when my friend and I stayed there.

It's a ideal place when you like a quiet atmosphere. When you like to party, don't go there! It's easy to find with the map of the hostel. The staff is helpful and friendly. I will stay there again when I'm in Guangzhou.

thank you for your review,yes ,our hostel just like home ,so it is quiet ,I think you had a good sleep,welcome you come back .

Having a place where you could trust everyone was amazing. Also I was in Guangzhou very shortly and was able to accomplish a lot of site seeing with the information I was given at the hostel. Very happy with this hostel.

Hello liam ,thank you for your good review,good luck!

I think I need a lock emy stay was excellent. Very user friendly. Place cleaned up. Easy to be found I think need a locker. My stay was excelente. Conyact wiyh chinese people. Very friendly owner. Pleace cleaned up. Easy to found.

Hello Gernot,I am sorry we have wrote on the website we have no locker, and stay here it is very safe. Thank you for your review,good day.

I ended up staying here for 10 days. Plum was a great host, the apartment is beautiful, the showers are fine and the location has plentiful eateries and is 100m from the subway, making getting around the city very easy. It is a bit far north of the nightlife so a taxi is a bit costly to get home but that's a small price to pay.

Plum, the owner does an amazing job of making you feel at home in her place. Great location and very safe! i will stay at Plums hostel every time when i am in Guangzhou.

• 12th Nov 2014

CJ,thank you very much ,happy everyday.

Such a lovely little place in a good location near the shops and near the metro station. Plum couldn't help us enough with things to do and in a great atmosphere

Great place to stay and Plum is a very nice and caring host. Located in a secured highrise apartment compound built probably a few years ago. Modern and clean. There are lots if dining options in the surrounding area and metro station is 2 minutes away.

Thank you for your good review,happy everyday!

Great little hostel! Like staying in a friend's flat. Great way to mingle with fellow travellers. Plum's lovely and very helpful and friendly.

Thank you for your review,happy everyday!

Awesome hostel, great hot!

Thank you for your good review,happy everyday!

Plum Flowers House is excellent. The location at Meihuayuan is ideal for a weekend trip/longer trip in Guangzhou. It's also close to Baiyun Airport. Plum is an excellent host, very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and there is a very chilled/relaxed atmosphere. Definite recommendation.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • dave_150292
  • Northern Ireland

This is a great hotel. Lobby and room are clean. The manager are very kindly. Located is in a quiet upscale residential area, in the vicinity, there is a natural (mountain) near the town, it is a good environmental. Security has been firmly. The gate of the premises, security guards will reside. I will book again!

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Japan

Thank you for your good review,happy everyday!

Best hostel in Guangzhou - Plum owns this hostel, which is really her apartment. It is very clean and tidy here and Plum ensures you have everything you could need for a comfortable stay. WiFi is provided - also in the dorm room and there is a common area to meet other backpackers. There are 2 bathrooms/showers to use and free water is provided. Conveniently located next to the metro meiyuan station _ yes thats a main line!

Thank you for your good review,happy everyday!

This place makes my first time spending at hostel so wonderful -good view and cleanliness. Its location is near subway so it is easy to travel including going to trade fair. Also, plum is so friendly with a good service mind. I love this place!

T awanna ,thank you for your good review,happy everyday!

In the web I read free towels and swimming pool available. But neither the towels were free nor the pool available (it is seasonal). All the people I met there was excellent but no lockers so I was afraid to leave my valuables that I carry w me at all times.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review,happy everyday!

If you just forget the issues you have in China, like people don't speak english and things don't works as it is supposed to work.. Yeah, the place is perfect who is looking for a good cheap hostel.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Thank you for your good review,happy everyday!

It is worth spending night here - good servicess , cleanliness, transportation. Staying here makes you feel like it is your own house.

good for long stay.

Thank you for your review,happy everyday!

I had a fantastic stay and would definitely return there again :) thanks Plum!

• 11th Oct 2014