Plum Flowers House Reviews

Room 701,Bulding E3,YiXin Garden, BaiYun District, Guangzhou, China

The 2 girls running the place are very nice and helpful, I enjoyed my stay here even if it did rain the whole time while being there, but they could do nothing about that 😜

While the ladies in charge were very nice, taking the cats away from my terrified girlfriend, it just seemed to lack something here Decent enough for a night stopover as near the train station and easy to get to airport, but not if you want to discover Guangzhou. It's their flat and you stay in the spare room which is a love it or hate it situation and it just wasn't for us Warning, there are cats

Quiet place staff us friendly. I would use again.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Managed to stay in this hostel for 2 nights.. the room was good, the location was easy to find. Also Linda was really helpful and friendly.. so,overall I enjoyed my stay in plum guesthouse! Surely will reccommend to anyone else :)

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

So... I don't know how best to say this, but they had bedbugs. They were nice about it and offered to let us switch from the dorm to a private room at no cost, but they seemed pretty at a loss at what to do about the bedbugs. I think Americans are prone to get hysterical about bedbugs and I appreciated the relative calm of the other guests, but I was freaking out a bit.

Have a bug because Guangzhou lasted (for) a month of rain.We have already put the bug off.

First time in a hostel, so not much to base it on, liked it well enough. the staff were very nice as well as the guest. they all helped me figure out my train. the area was far away from the action, but the metro was really close for easy access from the train station. good experience overall!

Lovely girls run the hostel. good beds and overall clean. not really a hostel atmosphere... feels more like you're paying to stay at someone's house. Also not too close to any night life. Would recommend to someone who is content with a relaxed environment and chilling out a lot.