Pogo Hostel Reviews

B. Radvilaites str. 3-1, Vilnius, Lithuania

Good clean fun place in the heart of the city.

Awesome place that definitely deserves a higher rating on here! Though only here for one night, we had a really great time. The room couldn't have been better, and the staff were lovely and very helpful with everything. Definitely a good option if you're in Vilnius!

Good location from city centre, Staff is quite helpful and friendly, Clean and good atmosphere. I enjoyed it comfortable time.

Pretty quiet so if you're looking for a social experience I would choose another hostel. Other than that the staff was super kind and helpful and the location was right in next to old town.

Security wise is not very safe. Anyone with the code for the door can come in. There is no staff after 21:00. There is not much space for socializing, and kitchen is not well equipped to make meals. Bedroom has thin walls, but good beds and spacious. The location was pretty good too. Overall, would think twice before making a reservation.

Very good hostel with good staff, really I recommend. Just for the hostel improvements, no wifi in the rooms is not really practice! And also a bit humidity in the bathroom has to be cleaned second me. Except that, it was a cool stay.

The staff were very nice and even arranged for our laundry to be done with the hostel's. The main downside was the incredible noise, which didn't allow for anything except disturbed napping all night. It's not just the cathedral bells, which are across the street; it's the traffic under the window--Harleys, trucks, city buses, SUVs, cars, garbage trucks. We had to move a street over, which due to the mass of the buildings in-between, it was silent at night, and hardly more expensive.

The main strenght of the Pogo Hostel is that it is very well situated. The staff is pretty friendly and the room are clean. There is no real downside to the hostel, if you're looking for something nice and pleasant, this is the place.

route to hostel provided on the website is not clear!!!!!!!

I felt really disappointed by Pogo because with a little fixing it could be perfect, like the location is. The negatives are that the bedrooms felt a little bit unclean and some very dodgy electrics going on... but the main thing were the bathrooms. The showers were dirty and grotty and leaked all over the floor so as soon as someone had showered, it was a muddy mess. And shower after shower?! Hmmmm. The hostel was advertised as private bathroom too. There are no private bathrooms.

Good hostel in old center

a possibility to get your clothes washed would be good.

I found it a good hostel to stay! Right next to the oldtown and 15 min away from train station. It has a common room where you can either rest, check some stuff in the computer they have there for free or meet new people. All and all, good place :)

Decent place, good location. could use some more toilets/bathrooms though.

IT's probably the best located hostel in town. Right besides the cathedral, walking distance from most of the landmarks and clubs. Safe place, easy to find, what else? :)

• 25th Nov 2013

I slept in a 6 bed dorm and we couldn't open the window because the handle was gone. The room got very smelly soon. During the night we left the door wide open everytime one of us had to go to the bathroom to let some fresh air and oxygen in. The slatted frame of one upper bunkbed was damaged and I was glad, I didn't sleep in the bed below. I would have been worried that my roomate might crash down on me during the night. The atmosphere among the guests wasn't very pleasant when I was there

This is a perfect place to stay, no problem for us, it is really well situated, in oldcity city center, between park and main avenues. supermarket really near. common fridge/kitchen/livingroom/tv ... many showers and toilets , personnel really nice and smily, each room with keylock and main door with security code. cameras in common rooms ! :) really good hostel

• 9th Oct 2013

Superb hostel in the best location

Very friendly staff

• 16th Aug 2013

Cool and cozy hostel with an excellent location in the heart of the old town. Staff was nice and helpful. Only minus side in our opinion was the toilets and showers, there could be more of them and they were pretty unclean and damp, sewers blocked, no paper etc. Other than that good value for the money!

« first « Prev 1 2 3