Pollon Inn San Remo Reviews

Via Pallavicino 17, San Remo, Italy

The room was cute and very clean. The location was perfect, close to everything! They were not any facilities, this is almost the only negative point. Most of the staff were also very friendly. I will be back.

The hostel is more like a small hotel and doesnt have any cooking facilities. Rooms were very nice and clean though.

We stayed in the hotel for only one night but found it quite comfortable and reasonable. Good air conditioner and a great bed! Free wi-fi is always nice and the bottom floor was a (very decent) restaurant. Within walking distance of the train station.

We saw a staff only upon check-in and never again there was anyone in the hotel. But the place is clean, conveniently located and is quite friendly.

Very close to station and town center. Easy walk to pay and free beaches. Highly recommend.

Great location, public parking very close. Easy acces to the sea.

great room

This was a great find for us, well located and so clean and spacious. I will definately be staying there again if I make it Sanremo again. Value for money. Just be sure to let them know when your arriving, as reception is often unattended.

Conveniently located with close by restaurants. A safe place to walk around and the hostel is very clean.

Good location, clean rooms and good working ensuites. Considering the area, reasonable value, suitable for families (which we were). Would stay there again.

It was super :-) nice atmosphere, beautyful rooms. a bargain!!

Nice place, central location.

Lovely place, fantastic location, would definitely stay there again.

The Pollon Inn is ideally located a couple of minute's walk away from San Remo's main square. Staff was helpful and friendly, although reception is only open from around 11am till 7pm so if you plan to arrive at a time outside those hours contact the hotel before hand to make sure you'll be able to get the keys to your room. Our room was air conditioned and of very decent size. All furnishings and toilet facilities were in excellent condition. The only disappointment was that when we removed our bed sheets accidentaly, we discovered the matress cover was full of hair!! There is no common room or kitchen facilities in which to chill out or meet people, although there are so many ways to socialize in san remo, this wasn't problem for us.

There is not much choice in San Remo. This hostel is good and the room is large.

More like a hotel than hostel. It's a small place and not so many people there. Nice big room with cable TV and nice bathroom.

lovely clean rooms modern decor, large private bathroom. ideal location for port, nightlife, restaurants and casino. Friendly staff.

The place was excellent, I would definitelly go back there if I go again to San Remo. Well located in the center, the staff was friendly and helpful, the room was very clean including the toilet. We had satellite connection in our T.V. but it didnt work, is not so important though cause you want to enjoy the city. I rated "fun" rather low cause I didnt even talk to the other people staying there.. but it doesnt matter, the place is very good.

I loved the furnishings of the room. I appreciated the helpful staff, who made us feel very welcome and spoke english. The shared bathrooms were kept very clean. I would highly recommend it to anyone going to Evora. I was a bit confused about what to do at breakfast. Maybe they could post a sign to explain how it works. "Please help yourself to the light breakfast and we will bring bread, cheese and ham to your table." All in all, it was FABULOUS! Thank you!

The hotel was completely new and the room was really nice and very clean!

View all San Remo Bed and Breakfasts