Porto Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua do Almada 317, Porto, Portugal

Very quite, clean, big breakfast, very friendly staff, excellent location, comfortable and cosy beds, SUPER!!

Great place to stay, especially for couples or people who wish a quiet place to stay and spend the night. One street away from the main square, so the location couldn't be better. Value for money is outstanding and very friendly and helpful staff! We will be back ;)

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Belgium

lovely place to stay, not a big party hostel but amazing quality

This is an excellent place where I felt very comfortable. I felt like I was at home with my family. The location is great, 1 min from the main avenue and 3 from all the nightlife, which is very nice! Good breakfast included!

• 13th Jan 2014

I had a very good experience whithin a nice and young atmosphere with lovely staff...An amazing place!! I liked a lot how new and clean the hostel is! And the most important for travellers....is in the very center of the beautiful city of Porto.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Spain

My friends and I really loved the Hostel!! The staff are really kind and the building has excellent conditions, confortable, clean and secure!! The breakfast is also reqlly good!

Hi, i spent three night in Porto lounge Hostel around New Year's Eve and was positively surprised by the general situation of the hostel, newly refurbished, clean, modern, full optional facilities, great position, very nice and helpful staff, abundant breakfast included. Nothing to except. Higlhy recommended! Enjoy

• 27th Dec 2013

This is the BEST Hostel EVER!

this hostel is unbelieveable!! the location is pretty near to the metro and the centre, its clean, modern and gives a feeling good atmosphere. I'd stay definitly again there, if I come back to Porto!

very clean and beautiful hostel. good location near to the historic center and nightlife.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Spain

Excellent facilities - newest and cleanest hostel I've stayed in. Great location and helpful staff. Not much atmosphere though.

Very clean, nice staff and very well located, just 1m walking by metro station.

Porto Lounge Hostel was very clean and had beautiful facilities. It was nice to have down comforters on the beds and little shelves/lights/plugs for each bed. The bathrooms were very clean and the showers were awesome. The breakfast was excellent. Fatima is the sweetest little woman in the world. You definitely get a great value for your money. I would stay here again and again!

• 31st Oct 2013

One of the more modern and well presented hostels we have stayed in. It actually felt more like a boutique hotel than a hostel! Really enjoyed the modern and minimal design. The bed and pillows were really comfortable and the bathroom facilities were great. If you are looking for a quiet, modern and well located hostel this is ideal. It didn't have a party/sociable vibe which suited our needs. We would stay with them again!

Pleasant and clean. Would return.

I love this hostel already!!! The location is more than a perfect! :)) the rooms are modern and clean! And the breakfast was veeeeery good comparison other hostels... not least people who are working there are very friendly :)) and helpful

• 12th Oct 2013
  • Bulgaria

I had a very good time there!!! The people are friendly, bedroom and bathroom are very clear!

Very very nice place to stay!

• 5th Oct 2013

Seems newly-renovated. Modern feel, nice decor that are comparable to a condominium showroom! Superb cleanliness, probably the cleanest of all the hostels I've been to.

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Singapore

Even we had a short stay the staff made it great. Multilingual, friendly and helpful staff (¡Muchas gracias Irina!) made our stay in Porto the best. Security, Cleanliness, Location and Facilities are Top ! Definitively would stay here again when coming back to Porto ! Obrigado !